Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see in one of the q n a she said she is now doing readings for men. When she first started this she said women only. Baby girl is desperate for any cash she can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see in one of the q n a she said she is now doing readings for men. When she first started this she said women only. Baby girl is desperate for any cash she can get.
Yes she's done quite a few apparently. Sur sure Tarz.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t see anything over a few accounts, even friends who tried. So weird, can someone please screenshot her page?

Reactions: 2
I can’t see anything over a few accounts, even friends who tried. So weird, can someone please screenshot her page?
It’s ”thesoulfullspace__” (2 underscores because she doesn’t have an original bone in her body and the name has already been taken LOL)

Also I was thinking. She really should just have stuck it out with the photography business. Sure she had some real bad reviews being posted and she really did her best at ruining a potentially legitimate business but TBH she could have gone on to make it somewhat successful. But I guess this is just what she does with anything in her life. Ruins everything for herself. Because she’s just a tit human being. It’s like she really doesn’t know how to be even a half decent person. As much as her photos were boring AF and the same old beige preset we have all seen fifty million times before at least that type of business model gave her a slight bit of credibility! But I guess a little bit of hard work is just too much for Tarzy. Instead she would prefer to sit behind her phone and make up fake Q&A’s and continue to reap the Centrelink benefits instead. Stewpid girl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Agreed. I think she lacks the dedication to build a successful business as well as the ethical framework to sustain one. Based on the reviews she just didn’t seem to have basic respect for her paying clients.

Reactions: 8
Could she have moved interstate? Her yard looks a lot like Tracey the spine moving lady’s yard….
She’s even added Tarah to her website 😂
No highly doubt it. She wouldn't have the funds, the Tracey chic is just another nutter that she probably met at an anti vax rally or on telegram. Tarah couldn't move away from her babysitting sister.

Reactions: 3
Yes well who wouldn’t want to purchase the “concept” of Goldé. An online jewelry retailer is so groundbreaking and has never been done before!

That was pretty much her sales pitch with wanting to sell We Are Lé Mama, wasn’t it? As if she had some signature concept there or trademarked product. You took pictures of families and couples and edited them with presets, ya head. It’s nothing any hobbyist photographer couldn’t figure out. 🙄
Interesting working isn’t it. No assets, stock, staff, she’s not selling a going concern but an idea. Ain’t no money to be found in this ‘concept’. I’m sure she’ll soon say the jewellery is too intricate for her to be able to show someone and achieve the same quality 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could she have moved interstate? Her yard looks a lot like Tracey the spine moving lady’s yard….
She’s even added Tarah to her website 😂
Guided by the highest beings/no dandelion tale - these women are absolutely off their heads 🤣

Tarah is fully led from her ego, every testimonial HAS to include how amazing and gifted she is. It’s truly bizarre that she thinks people believe it.

Next up will be her reiki healings. She will probably copy that other phony reiki healer who is charging $35 a pop for ‘group healing’. No doubt she’s watching her closely for tips 🙄

ETA - slowly gaining training in other modalities….🤣 so a couple of online courses/books and BAM! She’s fully qualified to heal others. It’s so ridiculous.

I can’t understand why her guides haven’t told her how to heal her back? 🤷🏽‍♀️

NZ sister and Lies sharing this Bit Much post like it’s anything like them lol. More like a bit too much self obsession, exaggeration and manipulation?

Attachments

Last edited:
Guided by the highest beings/no dandelion tale - these women are absolutely off their heads 🤣

Tarah is fully led from her ego, every testimonial HAS to include how amazing and gifted she is. It’s truly bizarre that she thinks people believe it.

Next up will be her reiki healings. She will probably copy that other phony reiki healer who is charging $35 a pop for ‘group healing’. No doubt she’s watching her closely for tips 🙄

ETA - slowly gaining training in other modalities….🤣 so a couple of online courses/books and BAM! She’s fully qualified to heal others. It’s so ridiculous.

I can’t understand why her guides haven’t told her how to heal her back? 🤷🏽‍♀️

NZ sister and Lies sharing this Bit Much post like it’s anything like them lol. More like a bit too much self obsession, exaggeration and manipulation?
‘I’m slowly collecting trainings’….WTF? When I went to university I didn’t slowly collect my degree- I studied hard, completed the assignments and passed the exams. You really are an absolute moron Liela, it’s no wonder you’re in your mid 30s and still an uneducated bogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘I’m slowly collecting trainings’….WTF? When I went to university I didn’t slowly collect my degree- I studied hard, completed the assignments and passed the exams. You really are an absolute moron Liela, it’s no wonder you’re in your mid 30s and still an uneducated bogan.
She uses MLM tactics while sprinkling in buzz words and copying other spiritual accounts. Nothing authentic or original from our Lies, no surprises there though.

She uses MLM tactics while sprinkling in buzz words and copying other spiritual accounts. Nothing authentic or original from our Lies, no surprises there though.
I do like how she thinks using these phrases which skirt about the truth makes her appear knowledgeable but all it does is highlight how little she does actually know. Clearly no one is falling for it because she is having to hustle hard on every venture, then she quits and moves onto the next doomed to fail scheme.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.