Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like how she thinks using these phrases which skirt about the truth makes her appear knowledgeable but all it does is highlight how little she does actually know. Clearly no one is falling for it because she is having to hustle hard on every venture, then she quits and moves onto the next doomed to fail scheme.
I Wish she’d bite the bullet and just get a job. So many jobs in her area. The stress of scamming people and knowing when the next fish may bite could not be worth it, surely.

Reactions: 8
LIE-LA, you're such an angry little chihuahua, so aggressive!
I personally think Tarzy has caught up here and has seen that some are looking at her 'bookings' and how they NEVER change and this is her weirdo way to 'I'll show them'

What happened to the 'waitlist' babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alright, I might have to grit my teeth through this woo woo nonsense podcast with Kellie to find out what this fraudster does with her period blood 🙄

Side note - can I just say how tired I am of hearing this inner feminine / divine feminine / sacred feminine / goddess energy misogynistic influencer bullshit? Why has that pathetic rhetoric not died out yet? Do you know what your inner feminine really looks like?
Anything you bleeping want it to!
Feminine can be powerful, assertive, cerebral and unyielding. You don‘t have to be agreeable, gentle, emotional, “pure” and romping through a field of wheat in a floral sundress to be feminine. These women with their internalized sexism and regressive mentality are so gross.
The irony does not escape me that these women that have to label themselves feminine as part of their identity are frequently staunchly anti-feminist. So they don’t really believe in a woman’s innate power.

Anywho, I’ll step down off my soapbox now. That tit just rubbed me the wrong way today.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I Wish she’d bite the bullet and just get a job. So many jobs in her area. The stress of scamming people and knowing when the next fish may bite could not be worth it, surely.
She's always worked. She's always been a single mother left pregnant with no help. She's worked EVERY Christmas didn't you know. She's had multiple successful careers and businesses. Honestly I don't know why she doesn't have a podcast or write a book or even tour with all her extensive knowledge and hard work. Oh wait.

Do you think she's actually been reported and that's why it won't work?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s amusing that she has to ask if it’s happening to anyone else, pretty sure if anyone was wanting to book and unable to do so that they would send a message 🤣

Looks like your fake Q&A’s aren’t fooling anyone dear Lies 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Alright, I might have to grit my teeth through this woo woo nonsense podcast with Kellie to find out what this fraudster does with her period blood" 🙄

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little, just reading the last part. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Alright, I might have to grit my teeth through this woo woo nonsense podcast with Kellie to find out what this fraudster does with her period blood" 🙄

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little, just reading the last part. 🤮
I’m gonna have to buckle up, I can’t even imagine what kind of empowered goddess energy womb healing spiral absurdity this is going to be 😵🥴
Does she fertilize her plants with it? Does she make a facial mask with it? Does she freeze it and put it in her açai smoothies?
There is no telling 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s amusing that she has to ask if it’s happening to anyone else, pretty sure if anyone was wanting to book and unable to do so that they would send a message 🤣

Looks like your fake Q&A’s aren’t fooling anyone dear Lies 🤷🏽‍♀️
They can't send her a message because she's so busy and gets so many messages daily she can't always check them so make sure to boom through her website

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone think that maybe she’s putting in the groundwork to blame Insta for ruining her business and she has to stop offering her work now?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I checked her availability and she has appointments available every five minutes for a 30 minute reading 🤣
Don’t forget, she’s also selling 15 minute appointments, which you would never do if you were in demand with a waiting list. Why let folks book in 15 minute appointments themselves, without any coordination to an overall schedule, and screw up your hour-long block availability? She’s desperate.

Does anyone think that maybe she’s putting in the groundwork to blame Insta for ruining her business and she has to stop offering her work now?
Entirely possible. The thing is, if she put together a legitimate website for her business she wouldn’t have to worry about what Insta does or doesn’t link to. She could just list her website address and folks could find it outside of Instagram.

Remember back in early Nov. when she said she needed to hire an assistant? I guess she isn’t as busy as she thought she would be. 😄

Attachments

• Haha
100% was thinking this. Planting the seed. It’s dying in the ass and she knows it. She can’t stick to one thing for too long anyway. It will be on to the next scam. The “Nigerian scammer” is definitely made up too. There’s just always something with her. You cannot believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 11
I’m gonna have to buckle up, I can’t even imagine what kind of empowered goddess energy womb healing spiral absurdity this is going to be 😵🥴
Does she fertilize her plants with it? Does she make a facial mask with it? Does she freeze it and put it in her açai smoothies?
There is no telling 😄
Sadly, I won’t be able to find out what soul healing with Kellie does with her period blood. It’s a subscription only access podcast.

• Sad
  • Haha
She is such an entitled twit. Get off Instagram and go over to Telegram like you promised you would when you were a warrior for the anti vax movement. Go spruik your scams over there, you moron.
It’s not like you pay a cent for using it to make money.
I love how she thinks she can bully Instagram. Does she actually think they give 2 fucks about her and her scams?
Her copycat account is still up and running. Yet she has taken the warning down.
Piece of tit.

Reactions: 10
Omg, I can’t stop laughing! This lying head!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴
She‘s gone in and blocked out all of her sessions in her calendar and says she is completely booked up for January except for 5 sessions left. I looked at her calendar the day before yesterday and her entire month was open practically. I wish I would have taken screenshots.
She read here and realized folks could tell she wasn’t getting any bookings so had to manipulate the calendar. She’ll need to make money though so pretty soon she will be saying to let her know if you want to have an after hours or weekend reading she’ll try to fit you in or put you on a waitlist. Then she’ll miraculously suddenly have some openings each day and to DM her fast if you want them.

7AC977AA-503A-4DE6-8D54-2394B46B636B.jpeg

@itsnotaboutthepasta - You were in her calendar yesterday to grab that screenshot. What did it look like then? I’m just curious when she started blocking off all of these appointments. Just since you posted your screenshot of the 18th she has blocked out two hours that day. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.