Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fun fact
Nicole’s daughter is her step daughter from her previous relationship with her sons father.
that to me screams good parenting and in it for the kids.
I love that and I love that they’re still together. I hope DingDong is good to her as she does seem to be a really good Mum.

Gosh Lies really doesn’t have many friends anymore does she. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a toxic, manipulative, scammer parasite!

Weird, this is still on Nicole’s post? i would have thought Lies would have blocked her 😃

ETA - you guys! Our world traveller is allowed into Bali 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Fun fact
Nicole’s daughter is her step daughter from her previous relationship with her sons father.
that to me screams good parenting and in it for the kids.
That’s actually lovely, I wonder what the story is there? Like does she actually have custody. But anyway, just shows she is worlds away from Leila who barely parents her one child. Too bad Ever can’t have a lovely and caring stepmother.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s actually lovely, I wonder what the story is there? Like does she actually have custody. But anyway, just shows she is worlds away from Leila who barely parents her one child. Too bad Ever can’t have a lovely and caring stepmother.
No clue about the father - but she seems on good terms with the daughter’s mother. She has posted a few times about her son not understanding his sister has a different mother - who also has a son. It seems that the kids from the 2 families are friendly - Nicole’s son and the daughters half brother are “friends”

• Heart
I’m totally judging her via the ‘gram which isn’t real life of course but I can’t see how she could be friends with Lies for so long when they seem worlds apart? (Maybe it wasn’t very long they were friends).

She’s naturally beautiful, is a great Mum who appears to put her kids first, has renovated a gorgeous Queenslander and adopts rescue chickens and dogs? I would love to know how it all happened with DingDong and I hope he is treating her well.

Also these are very old posts, the DM one is from 2020. Not recent 😆

No clue about the father - but she seems on good terms with the daughter’s mother. She has posted a few times about her son not understanding his sister has a different mother - who also has a son. It seems that the kids from the 2 families are friendly - Nicole’s son and the daughters half brother are “friends”
This is really lovely to read.

It’s so weird how there’s not one comment saying how amazing their reading with Liela, this incredible healer who FEELS SICKNESS was 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
I would love to know how much she’s charging for in person sessions but I can’t click the link from anonviewer 😆 I’m guessing around $300 an hour?
It looks like all of the sessions are the same price for remote as for in-person. There are still just the 4 pricing options - 15 min/30 min/1 hr/5 min photo. Unless I’ve missed it somewhere else on her site.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Girl, who are you kidding? Nobody is joining this space. Your followers have been stuck at 34.4k since you got shadow banned during the pandemic for being an anti-vaxx twit. 🤥
It never changes. She buys followers to keep at that number. She'd do 44.4 but it would be too obvious.

It looks like all of the sessions are the same price for remote as for in-person. There are still just the 4 pricing options - 15 min/30 min/1 hr/5 min photo. Unless I’ve missed it somewhere else on her site.
Soo. No one bought it Tarah? I thought you had women interested.

• Haha
It’s so odd how these interested buyers just disappear…remember all the interest she had in Golde but they HAD to keep her designs the same if she sold…and SparkleGirl! So strange that neither business ended up selling?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So my prediction is that we will get a 'someone asked me today' post very soon in response to Nicole and Dion. Someone will be needing to know how 'she carries on being such a force of light when she was betrayed by love'. Of course she
knows its gone public and of course she will pretend not to know or care as she is too busy speaking to the dead, bathing and buying beige tit from kmart. The fact that Nicole is actually a home owner and has an actual job plus alot better looking and liked must really get Tarz going batshit. Elle still follows Nicole too and interacts. My God, imagine knowing someone for two weeks, planning on moving away to be with him and calling his baby and family 'your family'. duck they must laugh at her delusional personality.

It’s so odd how these interested buyers just disappear…remember all the interest she had in Golde but they HAD to keep her designs the same if she sold…and SparkleGirl! So strange that neither business ended up selling?
Same as Georgia and the rabbit.

• Haha
So my prediction is that we will get a 'someone asked me today' post very soon in response to Nicole and Dion. Someone will be needing to know how 'she carries on being such a force of light when she was betrayed by love'. Of course she
knows its gone public and of course she will pretend not to know or care as she is too busy speaking to the dead, bathing and buying beige tit from kmart.
The fact that Nicole is actually a home owner and has an actual job plus alot better looking and liked must really get Tarz going batshit. Elle still follows Nicole too and interacts. My God, imagine knowing someone for two weeks, planning on moving away to be with him and calling his baby and family 'your family'. duck they must laugh at her delusional personality.

Same as Georgia and the rabbit.
I think that’s probably the reason behind the post about Bali, insinuating she’s going, as it was a few hours after Dion and Nicole went public. That is Leila trying to pretend to be the fun loving, carefree, jet setting goddess off on an adventure. Just like she did right after the breakup when she posted pics of her out drinking with friends and the running carefree through a concert, laughing, wind in her hair nonsense.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Three dead giveaways that this is yet another fake testimonial:

1) Using the word "beautiful". (uses that word often in all the fake testimonials).
2) Using the word "serve" (Lie-la loves that word. What a coinkydink that her clients love it too!)
3) Improper punctuation (just like Lie-La) "peoples" instead of "people's".

Give it up LIE-LA. You're a F-R-A-U-D!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m totally judging her via the ‘gram which isn’t real life of course but I can’t see how she could be friends with Lies for so long when they seem worlds apart? (Maybe it wasn’t very long they were friends).

She’s naturally beautiful, is a great Mum who appears to put her kids first, has renovated a gorgeous Queenslander and adopts rescue chickens and dogs? I would love to know how it all happened with DingDong and I hope he is treating her well.

Also these are very old posts, the DM one is from 2020. Not recent 😆

This is really lovely to read.

It’s so weird how there’s not one comment saying how amazing their reading with Liela, this incredible healer who FEELS SICKNESS was 🤷🏽‍♀️
so Nicole is vegan?

Reactions: 1
I think that’s probably the reason behind the post about Bali, insinuating she’s going, as it was a few hours after Dion and Nicole went public. That is Leila trying to pretend to be the fun loving, carefree, jet setting goddess off on an adventure. Just like she did right after the breakup when she posted pics of her out drinking with friends and the running carefree through a concert, laughing, wind in her hair nonsense.
Because she has sooo many people from Bali wanting her services. She's been there once, world traveller that she is.

Also, referring to it as a healing session at the end. Nobody refers to a reading as a healing session. Only grifters who list themselves as healers in their bios without any background whatsoever in healing modalities do that.
Mentor is my favourite. To what? Being a witch with no friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.