Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saltlamp

A6B9EF9F-6D40-42CF-963C-F6314D3EC395.jpeg
Leila when a medical professional tells her to get vaccinated: 😡😡😡
Leila when a hallucination tells her to eat asparagus: 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Oh-my-ovaries

I can 100% confirm Han isn’t real 🤣 If I posted how I know she will know who I am & I’ll be blocked. Who pretends like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Let’s just assume this is real …
This heinous cunt is telling a desperate woman to NOT take her molested child to a psychologist for help! 🤬
She is one of the most dangerous bitches I’ve ever encountered on SM.
Yeah, heart work, a vacation, journaling and a spiritual healer should be adequate for a young girl who was molested by her father. I hope she gets the karma she deserves and fast. The way she is preying on vulnerable people is fucking criminal.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
One of the top comments last thread was “listen here zebra pants” needs to be in the title so here it is! We are coming up to the end of the latest scam and her cash grabs are getting more outlandish, I’m sure this thread will move faster than her relationship with ding dong did, tattle on!

Shoutout to @muchsmartmanybrain for such a quotable quote. You should treat yourself to a naked psychic medium session with the Soulfull (of shit) Space. Don’t forget the two underscores when booking - the other soulfull spaces are (also) scammers. For maximum results make sure you are open (I.e. your social media profiles are public).

• Haha
Reactions: 27

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
A few of the gems I came across in the archives just now.
It’s a wonder Leila didn’t include them in her year end photo montage.
Awkward 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Justbeige

VIP Member
My favourite part was that in her experience the person who took their life can still be holding onto their pain in the next realm. What a lovely thing for us bereaved to think about. Any legitimate psychic I have gone to would never say this crap. They DON'T inflict even more pain onto a person. You are a true asshole Tarah, dangerous and sadistic.

Reactions: 24

DaisyNZ

Happy New Year Tattlers! Have been a bit awol from the thread due to work but I haven't forgotten the 2022 recap - what a ride it will be! The fall of Golde, the DingDong era...there's been so much to laugh about.

I'm back home in NZ with family so aim to have it updated this month when I get some time to myself.

What is 2023 going to bring I wonder...

• Heart
Reactions: 23

therealsmilf

VIP Member
My son is 8, I'm regularly naked in front of him. He walks in on me in the shower, talks to me while I'm getting dressed etc.

The naked body isn't sexual unless you make it. It's just a body 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's something I'm working hard to instill in both my children.

I behave the same around my younger daughter and they both shower together often. I know they will both grow to want privacy from me and and each other and that's fine too. But a 6 year old doesn't think anything of his mum's naked body.

I have no issue with kelle being topless around her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
“Hold the line” she says 😂
Oh shut the fuck up, you STUPID FUCKING COW.
It’s not called “sudden adult death syndrome”, you dumbfuk, it’s Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome, (SADS) and it is not mysterious. Has been identified for 100 yrs. It is a genetic heart defect, zero to do with Covid.
Nobody you know knows anybody that has died from a vaccine. There is no 40% increase in mysterious adult deaths.

”We will be ok, they are bringing in further measure measures” 🥺🥴 What is this dumb bitch talking about??
Stop inventing shit in your paranoid, shriveled brain to make yourself feel like a brave righteous warrior.
Nobody is coming for you, nobody gives a shit about your inbred bogan ass.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Leila still hasn’t had any takers on the photography business. 🤭 Her name is still on the about page.

Can we just revisit just how many layers of stupid this business name is?
- Mama is not a word in French. The proper informal word for mother would be “maman”
- If mama were a word the definite article used in front of it would be la, not le, because mother is feminine not masculine
- Le does not have an accent aigu above the e. It’s just le, not lé.
- Let’s look at the literal translation of what she is attempting to say here … We Are Lé Mama = we are the mother.
Wtf does that even mean?

She is such an idiot. It’s really an encapsulation of everything she is and does though - pretentious, ignorant, completely fabricated.

As much as she loves throwing around accent aigus, the next thing you know she’ll change her name to LéLa in her next rebrand.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

not_the_kids

Just doing some simple math here.

*4hrs x day x 4 days @ $390/hr = $6240 pre-tax / superannuation PER WEEK

* excluding more expensive in-person reads and her super popular masterclasses

We are led to believe that she has been pulling in way more than this based on fully booked out days and taking extra appointments “after hours”.

Her reportable income then for 2023 with these figures is over $300k.

Like I’ve said before, if this is ACTUALLY true, the proof will be in a new luxury home, car, furniture, more plastic surgery / fillers no doubt and more tattoos.

If she’s still renting a shit lower floor granny flat in 12mths time, we’ll all know she truly is the scams artist we all believe her to be.

• Haha
If it wasn’t so bloody sad for E it would be hilarious. Also Liela, you CAN regulate your emotions through another person, in fact this is how we learn to regulate from tiny babies. It’s called co-regulation and is essential for healthy development. As adults we can generally regulate on our own BUT we still co-regulate with loved ones. Sadly little E has experienced some lack in this area like when E had no understanding at 2 years old as to why her mum wouldn’t come and settle her when she was distressed because Mummy was screeching into her phone. Like when Mummy LOCKED her in her room at TWO because Mummy needed “soul time” Like when Mummy laughed at her hurt feelings because “Tilly” threw her drawings in the bin. Like when Mummy didn’t step in when she could hear her getting angry at a friend because they’d probably spent way too much time together while Mummy lay on the beach instead of helping her to calm down. This list goes on, I hate to think what goes on behind closed doors as what we see on the screen is likely to be the tip of the iceberg for that precious little girl.

I think what Liela was trying to say *cue Bogan screeching* is that a man can’t make you happy, ya gotta do that shit on your farking own” Look up emotion regulation Liela because you have no idea, ya muppet. Side note: can these unintelligent scammers stop co-opting really important definitions to use as buzz words when they want to sell shit or feed their own egos?

Also she was totally jealous of that friend who had a partner and was happy.

• Heart
  • Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
Ms Know-all Know-nothing strikes again.
Yet again, Tarah has no understanding of basic biology. We’re talking brain chemistry and hormonal imbalances. No amount of ‘self regulating’ - whatever the fuck that is - can replace medical treatment. I’m still so shocked dumbasses like this exist 😂.
It’s just another day in the life of being an ignorant cunt and attempting to look down on others for her. Just a tip; you can’t look down on anyone when you’re at the fucking bottom Tarah 🙃

• Heart

Justbeige

VIP Member
Fuck you, you Fucking horrible bitch!
I'm yelling it too. FUCK YOU TARAH! Do not speak on behalf of our loved ones we have lost to suicide. You have no fucking idea you rapturous monster. You are a theiving lying cunt of a human and you can shut your fucking momo hole. I have experienced this first hand with my only sibling and I know they would fucking hate knowing asshole scammers like you are profiting off their deaths and our grief. Go away you stupid bitch.

• Heart