Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You heard it here - she’s not ever going to do anything else but psychic readings! This is it for her. She is no longer multi-passionate, will not be inventing any more scams.

She also plans to be in love in 5 yrs, even though she has said on many occasions that she is at peace with the fact that she is destined to never have a relationship again.

I’ll be sure to bookmark this 😒
Let's see her eat these words the second some guy comes her way.... 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She chose her parents as a soul. She remembers being born.
I am almost wetting my pants with laughter. It doesn’t get any better than this 😂😂😂
I remember her talking about this in the podcast she had with her sister after her surgery. She said she chose poor parents and that we all choose the life that we get. This was straight after the sister was talking about SA and her health issues! She has no tact or empathy at all.

Sooo spiritual. She’s still the same toxic Leila projecting her tit onto others from all I can see 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember her talking about this in the podcast she had with her sister after her surgery. She said she chose poor parents and that we all choose the life that we get. This was straight after the sister was talking about SA and her health issues! She has no tact or empathy at all.

Sooo spiritual. She’s still the same toxic Leila projecting her tit onto others from all I can see 🤷🏽‍♀️
The absolute bleeping irony of her saying Adults are walking around with the mental aptitude (big word babes) of a 2 year old?! Tarzy saying this?! Legit?! She is the most emotionally stunted dropkick out?! She doesn't have a job?! She isn't educated?! She has no life skills?! She literally scams innocent people?!

Get the duck outta here Tarz.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahahaha! @itsnotaboutthepasta you were asking about this the other day, weren’t you? 😂

She just put up the price for in-person readings on her website. This thieving witch is charging an extra hundred dollars for those! Almost $500/hr.!

I really hope that whoever it was that said they were going to report her to Centrelink when she started this con a few months back sends them her pricing. I’m sure they would be interested to know they are giving money to a woman who charges $500 an hour.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Claims she had decided she wouldn’t have more children because she wouldn’t feel comfortable having a baby at her age, yet 6 months ago she definitely said it was on the table with Dion. And I think we all know that meant she would’ve gotten pregnant in a heartbeat with dingdong if she could have. And I think we all know she would get pregnant in a heartbeat tomorrow if she stumbled on yet another “soulmate”.
The way she constantly contradicts herself, I guess she counts on her following either being really dim witted or having amnesia.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow look! A tagged story from someone actually using her Divine Mission Statement!
Oh wait….it’s her sister 😅

Ahahaha! @itsnotaboutthepasta you were asking about this the other day, weren’t you? 😂

She just put up the price for in-person readings on her website. This thieving witch is charging an extra hundred dollars for those! Almost $500/hr.!

I really hope that whoever it was that said they were going to report her to Centrelink when she started this con a few months back sends them her pricing. I’m sure they would be interested to know they are giving money to a woman who charges $500 an hour.
$500! Tell her she’s dreeeemin! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oh you know she's going to totally rip people off with the in person readings! She's going to have excuses for cancelling at the last minute & then the foolish enough person to book with her will find it impossible to reschedule.

Tarah, you're the scum of the Earth! I seriously cannot wait for karma to come to you!!

Reactions: 7
Ooohhhhhhhh tit!
She’s taking swipes at Nicole 😂😂😂
When I say she is spiraling over their relationship!

638EB385-7B06-4010-93B9-0725D1DD16AD.jpeg

Let’s follow along, shall we? Nicole supposedly called Elle to tell her to intervene because Dion was too controlling over Leila, then stole him from her and yet Elle is still so supportive of Nicole that she follows her account and likes her posts. I’m gonna go with things that never happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Knew it was coming after we’ve been discussing her! Why is Elle still liking her posts and all their mutual friends still clearly friendly with her then? 😆 she’s such a nasty, bitter person. Nice to see her true colours shine through the fake love and light though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting how she is putting the blame squarely on Nicole but doesn’t mention Dion. If they were soulmates and the perfect family of 4 then surely he couldn’t have been lured away so easily but that dastardly seductress, right?
And of course, never would it ever occur to her that she could be to blame for any part of someone leaving her.

Reactions: 14
This story has to be a swipe at her other recent breakup, house_of_glamour.
Sister is taking all the swings today 😄
I wonder what’s more abrasive than asking your child on an Instagram live if they ‘want slaps?’
Or pushing them off you. Or telling everyone that you parent how you were parented and you were hit yourself? Doping them on pain stop so your selfish ass can get sleep? What have I missed? 🤣

The full moon and Mercury in Gatorade really is affecting poor Lies. As Lisa Rinna (who has similar qualities to her now I think about it) once said ‘ooooffff you’re so angry’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This one is funny! The person who asked the question (or Lies) didn’t say there was an issue. Automatically to the negative though or maybe she just got that ‘feeling’ 🤣

yeah she's really kicking off the new year kicking out at everyone who has wronged her under the guise of questions
regular hate followers can see it a mile away
she's so transparent it is actually sad
How many Q&As is this now in the last week? At least three or four? Poor thing sure has a lot of time on her hands.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.