Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can 100% confirm Han isn’t real 🤣 If I posted how I know she will know who I am & I’ll be blocked. Who pretends like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
BULL-CHAY! Fuuuuuuuuck me! She’s so klassy. 😂
(I’m glad you translated @BeachBaby, I was trying to figure out wtf bullchay was.)

Hey Leila - because it’s obvious you read here daily - I’m gonna do you a solid, dumbdumb. Bouclé is pronounced ‘boo-clay’.

But not before I drop this here in commemoration of how unintentionally bleeping hilarious you are! 🤣

View attachment 1870132
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I’M DEAD.

That was seriously the weirdest cringe story how she quickly introduced “Hannah” Lol. Just me or did her tone come across as really mad? LOL. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also is this what you keep telling yourself Liels because you know you’ll never have anything like purchasing a house or holidaying further than Dubbo?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How do you upload the videos? I’ve seen some cracking stories I’d love to leave here forever
You can upload them from the drop down under the little movie camera. They can’t be larger than 5 mb though so you may have to compress them first.

9668FE43-606F-47F5-88A3-F20C41548372.jpeg

I usually will just film the screen of my iPad with my phone and get the video that way because it’s easy, hence the not great quality of mine. But I just realized the other day that you can download video stories from the iganony viewer via the blue ‘download’ button under each story (go figure, right? 🤪).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her decorating/lack of colour scheme is so boring. I could not stand to live like that.

• Heart
Anyone catch this part where she said "You will only be remembered by others for how well you treated them."

As Maya Angelo famously said:

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

And you Tarah, treat most people like tit so that's what you will be remembered for.

Attachments

• Haha
She always goes bananas with the stories, talking up her life, passive aggressive quotes and imaginative success aka ‘Hannah’ when an ex friend is doing well. The jealousy is seeping out of her about Nicole and Dion and it’s so obvious
Nicole had her own Q&A and she definitely has more genuine engagement than Liela too 🤣

I have three friends who are VA’s and whenever they have a new client they always make sure to promote them via their own social media and ENGAGE with the business account to boost it 🙄 even the ultimate scammer Anna Rose Richards tags her team!

My clairbullshitradar detects a desperate grab for attention via a grid post incoming. Nudity? Ever being bullied? Trolls trying to bring her business down? She’s exhausted the usual topics that give her attention 🤷🏽‍♀️

Eta - her nude photos didn’t gain much traction actually, I think it wasn’t even 20 comments from 34k followers from memory?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can 100% confirm Han isn’t real 🤣 If I posted how I know she will know who I am & I’ll be blocked. Who pretends like this
Now we are all trying to figure out who you are hahaha. Well I am anyway lol! I know people on the fringes of Lies life. The GC is small.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone catch this part where she said "You will only be remembered by others for how well you treated them."

As Maya Angelo famously said:

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

And you Tarah, treat most people like tit so that's what you will be remembered for.
Crystal has also used this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the video where she starts talking about the bed and then remembers she should welcome her fake employee and then goes back to taking about the bed 😂😂😂 could you make it sound any faker!?
can you share for the blocked list 😬🙏

S
BULL-CHAY! Fuuuuuuuuck me! She’s so klassy. 😂
(I’m glad you translated @BeachBaby, I was trying to figure out wtf bullchay was.)

Hey Leila - because it’s obvious you read here daily - I’m gonna do you a solid, dumbdumb. Bouclé is pronounced ‘boo-clay’.

But not before I drop this here in commemoration of how unintentionally bleeping hilarious you are! 🤣

View attachment 1870132
ew, that voice of hers 🙄🤮

You can upload them from the drop down under the little movie camera. They can’t be larger than 5 mb though so you may have to compress them first.

View attachment 1870211

I usually will just film the screen of my iPad with my phone and get the video that way because it’s easy, hence the not great quality of mine. But I just realized the other day that you can download video stories from the iganony viewer via the blue ‘download’ button under each story (go figure, right? 🤪).
also you can screen record your own screen when your looking at something on instagram and then you can have the video saved to your camera roll and share it here. Just google how to screen record a video on iPhone

• Heart
Reactions: 4
also you can screen record your own screen when your looking at something on instagram and then you can have the video saved to your camera roll and share it here. Just google how to screen record a video on iPhone
🤯🤯🤯 Hahaha! Thanks!

Reactions: 3
I’m so curious about this too! Is she known throughout her acquaintance/friend circle as the pathological liar we tattlers believe her to be? If so I imagine the internal discussions are 🔥
From my experience, the pathological liar narcissist generally likes to separate their friends so they aren’t in the same room as each other. So there is no circle as such. It is way too hard to keep track of lies you have told to different people otherwise.I would be very surprised if she actually has an actual group of friends.

Reactions: 5
Now we are all trying to figure out who you are hahaha. Well I am anyway lol! I know people on the fringes of Lies life. The
Now we are all trying to figure out who you are hahaha. Well I am anyway lol! I know people on the fringes of Lies life. The GC is small.
We are definitely not friends! I like most to stay unblocked sometimes interact (not often at all) she accidentally outed herself with her response this morning.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Another friend bites the dust, the psychic gig’s about to go bust. Jealous brat living in a granny flat, did she predict that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.