Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just doing some simple math here.

*4hrs x day x 4 days @ $390/hr = $6240 pre-tax / superannuation PER WEEK

* excluding more expensive in-person reads and her super popular masterclasses

We are led to believe that she has been pulling in way more than this based on fully booked out days and taking extra appointments “after hours”.

Her reportable income then for 2023 with these figures is over $300k.

Like I’ve said before, if this is ACTUALLY true, the proof will be in a new luxury home, car, furniture, more plastic surgery / fillers no doubt and more tattoos.

If she’s still renting a tit lower floor granny flat in 12mths time, we’ll all know she truly is the scams artist we all believe her to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

We are led to believe that she has been pulling in way more than this based on fully booked out days and taking extra appointments “after hours”.

Like I’ve said before, if this is ACTUALLY true, the proof will be in a new luxury home, car, furniture, more plastic surgery / fillers no doubt and more tattoos.

If she’s still renting a tit lower floor granny flat in 12mths time, we’ll all know she truly is the scams artist we all believe her to be.
Exactly! And if that’s the case, she would have just stayed in the place she was in even with the rent increase.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It’s funny how she’s trying to expand her market to men by claiming recently that she has given “a lot” of readings to men and also to couples. Uh, no. Men don’t believe in psychics and even if they did they wouldn’t pay to go to one. Especially not to the tune of $380.

There’s always the exception of course but in my entire life I have never heard of a man that I know going to a psychic, and I believe in psychics.

Reactions: 5
She's full of tit. When she started this scan she said she wouldn't do readings for men.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's full of tit. When she started this scan she said she wouldn't do readings for men.
She sure did! Something about men’s energies being aggressive or some tit.
I was looking for that screenshot when someone brought it up the other day but couldn’t find it. Anyone else have it?

Reactions: 5
Tarah would probs try to manipulate her male clients to root her.. Would claim the portal to the other-side is through her 🐱 .. Jokes aside though- I wouldn’t be surprised if she attempted to be inappropriate with her male clients…. If she had any.

• Haha

Has she even registered for GST yet?
What’s the threshold again? Something like $72k.

She should be past this already if she is doing as many readings as her testimonials and bullshit posts are trying to make us believe. Add in the income from her very successful photography and Aliexpress jewellery business, she should be way past $72k since June 30 and should have registered. Me thinks she is nowhere near it.

• Haha
Hey Tarz, sudden adult death syndrome has actually been around before Covid you dangerous uneducated fuckwitt. Maybe you should do more 'reSeArCH' other than TikTok.

Reactions: 13
Wait for more things that never happened - coming soon!!

Hey Tarz, sudden adult death syndrome has actually been around before Covid you dangerous uneducated fuckwitt. Maybe you should do more 'reSeArCH' other than TikTok.
Is her Q&A still going?! I’ve sent her five questions now and she’s never answered any 🤣 (from my Mums account lol)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ummm....where are the fly screens? Girlfriend better be stocking up on the bug spray....oh tit....that involves chemicals 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Hold the line” she says 😂
Oh shut the duck up, you STUPID bleeping COW.
It’s not called “sudden adult death syndrome”, you dumbfuk, it’s Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome, (SADS) and it is not mysterious. Has been identified for 100 yrs. It is a genetic heart defect, zero to do with Covid.
Nobody you know knows anybody that has died from a vaccine. There is no 40% increase in mysterious adult deaths.

”We will be ok, they are bringing in further measure measures” 🥺🥴 What is this dumb witch talking about??
Stop inventing tit in your paranoid, shriveled brain to make yourself feel like a brave righteous warrior.
Nobody is coming for you, nobody gives a tit about your inbred bogan ass.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
WTF?!?! Collect data from the soles of our feet….. I feel so sorry for Ever if this is the sort of stuff her mum is teaching her ☹
Hahahahahaha what a dick! Literally every cell exchanges electrons. She’s so daft 😂😂😂. You didn’t do high school chemistry did you Tarah?

• Haha
Oh my…her stupidity is astounding. SADS has been around forever. She couldn’t possibly be more ignorant. She is also very very gullible. The dandelions comment is just beyond. Hey Liela, remember all that rain? And now all the sun? And well…weeds grow like…..weeds. Maybe she has been smoking the dandelions?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Hold the line” she says 😂
Oh shut the duck up, you STUPID bleeping COW.
It’s not called “sudden adult death syndrome”, you dumbfuk, it’s Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome, (SADS) and it is not mysterious. Has been identified for 100 yrs. It is a genetic heart defect, zero to do with Covid.
Nobody you know knows anybody that has died from a vaccine. There is no 40% increase in mysterious adult deaths.

”We will be ok, they are bringing in further measure measures” 🥺🥴 What is this dumb witch talking about??
Stop inventing tit in your paranoid, shriveled brain to make yourself feel like a brave righteous warrior.
Nobody is coming for you, nobody gives a tit about your inbred bogan ass.
I eyerolled so hard at this I nearly passed out. Back to this Bs narrative AGAIN!!!

• Haha
Ooohhhhhhhh tit!
She’s taking swipes at Nicole 😂😂😂
When I say she is spiraling over their relationship!

View attachment 1867537

Let’s follow along, shall we? Nicole supposedly called Elle to tell her to intervene because Dion was too controlling over Leila, then stole him from her and yet Elle is still so supportive of Nicole that she follows her account and likes her posts. I’m gonna go with things that never happened 😂
It makes me laugh at how many things never happened and that her family would know this but she posts it anyway? Like wouldn’t Elle be like “ummm hey sis just so you know that never happened?” Clearly just let’s it go now because she just knows what she’s like. I’m can’t imagine enabling behaviour like this but if you have put up with it your whole life maybe you just get to the point where you give up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.