Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is wrong with her?? Why does she have to have a mocking tone about the sweet love hearts that Ever made for her room?
“Don’t you love it when they make crafts?“ and laughing at her. SMH.
They are charming and give her room color and life! Unlike the drab beige envelope Leila insists on living in.
bleeping hell, let the little girl be creative and explore her personality.
Every time she uses that reductive tone with Ever, as of she is silly and what she does is unimportant, it imprints on that baby’s psyche.
Mean ass.
Evers room has looked the same since she was 3!! Is she even allowed toys or anything else besides that doll house that Leila “ thrifted & decorated “ ? My kids re arrange their room every week.

Reactions: 6
I remember Leila showing Ever’s toy room and it was so damn depressing, one wooden climbing frame and brown slide in the middle and a few wicker looking toys. Sure you don’t have to make everything mismatched bright colours if you really want a certain aesthetic but it was just so uninspiring to imagine a poor child playing in there, like at least have a crap load of beige toys and a neutral looking doll house.

Obviously best is just whatever fun toys your child enjoys playing with and accepting it’s the current season of your life that won’t last long.

Reactions: 3
I really think she’s in a private rental granny flat situation. She seems to restrict the panning and frames of outside the house. And there is no way our gal is mowing that lawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been mentioned as I haven’t gone back to far however Nicole & Dion have the same profile pic of them both.

Reactions: 4
I really think she’s in a private rental granny flat situation. She seems to restrict the panning and frames of outside the house. And there is no way our gal is mowing that lawn.
I think so too. Because what is this weird part of the building outside the window that has no access from inside Tarahs part?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha won’t put ‘poison’ on to protect from skin cancer, but will inject poison directly into her face 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love that she posts about Slow Sundays like every day isn’t slow with no career, friends, interests. Just making fake testimonials and dreaming up pretend Q&A’s 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
It’s bc of all the rain we’ve had. That’s also why there’s more dragonflies around of late
Remember the floods…??? Weeds love rain. It’s not part of some conspiracy.
Fuckkkk she is reaching. What's the reason Tarzy? Go on you dumbass, explain it?! What conspiracy have you found on tik tok this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My daughter has her own touch on her room and has since she was little, it’s her own space in our home…. expressing herself and displaying her (sometimes tit) artwork for everyone to see; she proudly takes visitors to her room to show them; her little face so proud! I wish Ever could have this feeling,showing her personality through her room and expressing herself … she’s not beige enough Lie-la

• Heart
You heard it here - she’s not ever going to do anything else but psychic readings! This is it for her. She is no longer multi-passionate, will not be inventing any more scams.

She also plans to be in love in 5 yrs, even though she has said on many occasions that she is at peace with the fact that she is destined to never have a relationship again.

I’ll be sure to bookmark this 😒

Attachments

• Haha
You heard it here - she’s not ever going to do anything else but psychic readings! This is it for her. She is no longer multi-passionate, will not be inventing any more scams.

She also plans to be in love in 5 yrs, even though she has said on many occasions that she is at peace with the fact that she is destined to never have a relationship again.

I’ll be sure to bookmark this 😒
Ever won't want to have anything to do with her once she's old enough to get out!

Reactions: 10
I
Quite incredible that she gets such a tiny amount of comments from her 34k followers but when she opens her Q&As the questions fly in within seconds!!
I HOPE Ever is sociable & has friends at school she can enjoy her interests with. However old mate Tarah is always letting everyone know Evers school issues.. so here’s hoping the issues are a lie and she thoroughly enjoys her 7 hours away from her bleep of a mother.

Reactions: 6
You can tell the idea of moving her ass out of the bath (it’s suctioned in by now) to actually provide Ever semblance of education would be such a hard topic. Mainly - she’s lazy, dumb and uneducated. She’s only insightful into the fact she cannot manage Ever’s educational, social, and psychological needs to a satisfactory extent. The idea of spending 6 hours a day, 5 days a week not looking at her own bunions and fingering linens would be horrifying. I’m not even snarking - homeschooling would be hard work. Leila is too lazy and selfish to do it- and thank god. The irony of “bs” in schools comment though. I guess everything is “bs” when you’re a conspiracy obsessed moron.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She only works 4 hours a day guys.

Hahahahaha won’t put ‘poison’ on to protect from skin cancer, but will inject poison directly into her face 🫠🫠🫠
Dandelions cure heart disease apparently they cleanse and strengthen your heart but the same company that owns round-up to kill the weeds also owns the heart drug company. Woooooooo, curious... Who did your tits again Tarz?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You can tell the idea of moving her ass out of the bath (it’s suctioned in by now) to actually provide Ever semblance of education would be such a hard topic. Mainly - she’s lazy, dumb and uneducated. She’s only insightful into the fact she cannot manage Ever’s educational, social, and psychological needs to a satisfactory extent. The idea of spending 6 hours a day, 5 days a week not looking at her own bunions and fingering linens would be horrifying. I’m not even snarking - homeschooling would be hard work. Leila is too lazy and selfish to do it- and thank god. The irony of “bs” in schools comment though. I guess everything is “bs” when you’re a conspiracy obsessed moron.
She already homeschooled Ever a couple of years ago. Think it lasted all of a day and a half and was never mentioned again.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.