Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One other minor issue with that drivel is the "boys don't cry" sentence.

The anti-vax incel embrace your feminine,let your man be the masculine rubbish that these anti-feminist whack job IG wannabes bang on with is the exact opposite of that.

Feels a bit like a copy paste job that she hasn't edited properly back to Leila speak.

FYI I agree with the statement - but it's not in line with Leila quotes.

Perhaps she's not smart enough to understand the difference between masculine energy and toxic male culture. She hates Clementine after all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh the people are mirrors crap that makes all these dicks not accountable for their actions. However maybe that toxic person was mirroring Liela…maybe it was “everyone else’s fault” till it was Liela’s. Can’t make these comments without them reflecting on you Liela. Maybe you were triggered by this “toxic narcissist” because it was you. Do some more inner work love….you are showing a level of hypocrisy that can only be seen with the naked eye from the moon.

Reactions: 14
So she won‘t be having any more dead-end relationships that she immediately swears are her fairytale happily ever afters then? Cool, I’ll make note of that.

907C6397-54BC-44B6-A76E-7C973476BEF8.jpeg

She’s on a roll with her psychological projection in the last 24 hrs. First it was not having emotional regulation and then toxic narcicism. Whoever this person is, they clearly spit some painful truths to her and got under her skin. 😄 They probably called her on her lunatic anti-vaxxer BS as well, since she was raging about that too.

D04EFDE7-25AA-486B-975D-78B46F250950.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Strap yourselves in. More q n a coming and the offer to do a live reading at a discounted rate. I'll charge my headphones. I don't wanna miss this. I wonder which whack job friend it will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she had a falling out with the friend she was away with? Latest story saying how her daughter had a hard time of the start of the trip & then having to regulate "after everything she went through"

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Strap yourselves in. More q n a coming and the offer to do a live reading at a discounted rate. I'll charge my headphones. I don't wanna miss this. I wonder which whack job friend it will be.
Ooooh please keep us updated, I’m heading out for a family lunch or would tune in for a laugh 😆

Dani Stevens has been posting some stuff that could be suss. ‘Know when you’ve been disrespected’ 👀
Makes me laugh that Lies gets 76 likes on her latest post with 35k followers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she had a falling out with the friend she was away with? Latest story saying how her daughter had a hard time of the start of the trip & then having to regulate "after everything she went through"
That’s what I was thinking. Can’t remeber who the friend was with the daughter that she started the trip out with though. But this was in the stories of the girl she met up with at the end of her trip at the pool, so maybe her?

A discounted rate?? If she’s using it for promotional purposes she should be giving it away for free. Especially since that person is (theoretically) choosing to expose personal details to your audience.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
If it was the ‘camping’ friend, I bet it had something to do with Ever treating her daughter like tit. And then posting it online to laugh about it instead of correcting her behaviour.
Funny how she constantly needs to cut people out of her life….. maybe look at the common denominator 🤨

Reactions: 14
If it was the ‘camping’ friend, I bet it had something to do with Ever treating her daughter like tit. And then posting it online to laugh about it instead of correcting her behaviour.
Funny how she constantly needs to cut people out of her life….. maybe look at the common denominator 🤨
I think it was too. I remember she commented on Lies post about being excited about their upcoming holiday and it looks like the comment is deleted or maybe she’s blocked? I can’t remember her name, it was a beauty or brow account I’m sure.

Oh Lies, no one can stand your company for longer than 24 hours other than your head case sister. Doesn’t it make you wonder that the problem is actually you? 😆

Reactions: 9
I think it was too. I remember she commented on Lies post about being excited about their upcoming holiday and it looks like the comment is deleted or maybe she’s blocked? I can’t remember her name, it was a beauty or brow account I’m sure.

Oh Lies, no one can stand your company for longer than 24 hours other than your head case sister. Doesn’t it make you wonder that the problem is actually you? 😆
OH! I’m glad you mentioned that she owned a brow business, I still had her in my searches!
It’s this woman, right? Yeah, they’re not following each other 😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
OH! I’m glad you mentioned that she owned a brow business, I still had her in my searches!
It’s this woman, right? Yeah, they’re not following each other 😏
Yes! I’m sure that’s her. I don’t blame her, if a friend videoed their daughter being nasty to my own as though it’s a big joke I wouldn’t be happy either. Kids argue but imagine filming it for Insta instead of stepping in to mediate?

Reactions: 11
There is a picture of her daughter on her grid and I’m 99.999% sure it’s the same kid that was in the picture with Ever that Leila had posted to her stories.

It would be too funny if someone from Tattle slid into her DMs with a friendly invitation to join us for tea 😂
If I had a finsta I would. 😂

Yes! I’m sure that’s her. I don’t blame her, if a friend videoed their daughter being nasty to my own as though it’s a big joke I wouldn’t be happy either. Kids argue but imagine filming it for Insta instead of stepping in to mediate?
Ah yes. Who could forgot those hideous glasses and unfortunate mirror dancing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.