Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another friendship bites the dust!
Who does she have left now? Kellie Soul Stories, Crystal Meth Energy and her sisters?

‘I validate Evers big emotions by filming them for Instagram content. She’s really just learning from me because as youse knows I’m one toxic witch who screams at strangers in op shops when I don’t get my own way and encouraged my half wit followers to book and no show at struggling restaurants when they had no choice but to implement a vaccine pass. I’m a DIVINE source of energy though don’t youse think’.

I bet she doesn’t use a carrier oil for the rose essential oil too 🙄

This line about the masterclass from the start of December is hilarious too. Hasn’t there been one actual session for the whole six weeks of courses because her phone/tablet AND laptop broke? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Another friendship bites the dust!
Who does she have left now? Kellie Soul Stories, Crystal Meth Energy and her sisters?

‘I validate Evers big emotions by filming them for Instagram content. She’s really just learning from me because as youse knows I’m one toxic witch who screams at strangers in op shops when I don’t get my own way and encouraged my half wit followers to book and no show at struggling restaurants when they had no choice but to implement a vaccine pass. I’m a DIVINE source of energy though don’t youse think’.

I bet she doesn’t use a carrier oil for the rose essential oil too 🙄

This line about the masterclass from the start of December is hilarious too. Hasn’t there been one actual session for the whole six weeks of courses because her phone/tablet AND laptop broke? 🤣
Ever goes off to meditate? For fuckkkk sake Tarzy. Shut the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she could control it now? Or did she forget that spun that lie? With how specific that ‘encounter’ was, it seems like she’s targeting and baiting a particular follower to book her.

Reactions: 12
I thought she could control it now? Or did she forget that spun that lie? With how specific that ‘encounter’ was, it seems like she’s targeting and baiting a particular follower to book her.
Exactly. She probably checked out all their posts to get this detailed info. She's so bleeping obvious. 🙄

Reactions: 5
She's going to be a little "MIA". Let's see how long that'll last! 🤣🤣

Oh, and Tarah? The only SCAM ACCOUNT IS YOURS!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Yup. She’s tempting her with highly emotional specifics like the death of a loved one.
The guilt trip part is bizarre but typical Leila. “Please don’t send them through, they scared me half to death.” She loves to scold people, doesn’t she?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly. I’ve followed so many woo teachers and invested (if I can call it that, some were definite scams) in many courses, psychics, healers etc (some good, some a terrible waste of money!) in the last 25 years but I’ve never seen such disgusting tactics like what Lies stoops to for money.

I was naive for so long and I really can’t see how anyone can still believe her bullshit as I feel foolish for how long it took me to see through it? These scam artists pretending to be of service to others when they’re just targeting the vulnerable for their money are the bottom feeders of spirituality.

Reactions: 7
Question for mums of little boys. This is from Leila’s bestie Kellie. She’s topless in front of her 6 yr old son and it’s apparently so commonplace that she’s decided to take a selfie with him as well while she’s topless. Assuming he’s no longer breast feeding this seems highly inappropriate to me but I never had little boys so not sure if I’m just being prudish and this is considered normal and no big deal. Thoughts?

Edit: she says on a grid post that she breastfed him until he was 2 so that’s long been over.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My son is 8, I'm regularly naked in front of him. He walks in on me in the shower, talks to me while I'm getting dressed etc.

The naked body isn't sexual unless you make it. It's just a body 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's something I'm working hard to instill in both my children.

I behave the same around my younger daughter and they both shower together often. I know they will both grow to want privacy from me and and each other and that's fine too. But a 6 year old doesn't think anything of his mum's naked body.

I have no issue with kelle being topless around her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My son is 8, I'm regularly naked in front of him. He walks in on me in the shower, talks to me while I'm getting dressed etc.

The naked body isn't sexual unless you make it. It's just a body 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's something I'm working hard to instill in both my children.

I behave the same around my younger daughter and they both shower together often. I know they will both grow to want privacy from me and and each other and that's fine too. But a 6 year old doesn't think anything of his mum's naked body.

I have no issue with kelle being topless around her child.
Agree with all of this. It all comes down to respect and consent. If and when my children decide they no longer want to be naked, or see me naked, then those views are must be observed and respected.

Reactions: 14
I often wonder what her old friends think of her. Carly, Sian, Tracy and the gang must really be thankful they got rid of her. They all seem happy, thriving, in good relationships, are doting parents and have close friendship circles. Carly is successful, seems quite down to earth, can afford all the things Tarah pretends to have. None of them did a big dummy spit on live instagram badmouthing and demonising Tarah, they kept quiet, dignified and close. Unlike tits ahoy who was downright nasty and vulgar. I think it's funny Tarah is always so quick to post when tit goes down with other people and there's a falling out. No dignified silence on topics that really aren't anyone's business than that of persons involved. But no Tarah has a cut and paste story ready to go wheather it be her love bombed new best friend, new love of her life or her mother, sister, land lord. Making out always that she is the heroin and everyone else is toxic and not spiritually aligned. She is always the one hard done by and the devine feminine that puts her huge empathic heart on the line and is deserving of so much better. It is beyond obvious that she is the issue in every avenue of her life yet will always blame others for not being on her level, as 'educated ' (bahhaha), or as open to new experiences. It's really actually sad to witness, she is so nasty and backhanded, Ever stands no chance with such an unhinged tyrant of a mother. Her lies, fraud, deceit and stories are that of epic proportions and she is only going deeper. The new year will no doubt bring along more dribble posts about devine feminine, beige Seed dresses, being connected to spirit etc. I just feel sorry for whom ever she latches onto next. They are in for a slaughtering.

And wouldn't her spirit guides be telling her that the last bestie was not for her? Why would you go on Christmas holidays with someone if they were so awful and narcissistic Tarah? Oh well she'll soon be doing shout outs for a beautician now that she's nixxed this one. Oh Tarah, we can see right through you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know Carly, not well but she’s truly a nice human with a beautiful family. The rest I don’t know but gosh they couldn’t be more different from this flog. I’m shocked they were ever friends. I actually liked the pregnant/new mum Liela. I found her somewhat relatable with what I was going through at that time. But she had us fooled for sure. She’s a looney.

Does anyone know if Ding Dong is still dating her friend? Sorry if this has been asked. I don’t keep up with this thread too often!

I often wonder what her old friends think of her. Carly, Sian, Tracy and the gang must really be thankful they got rid of her. They all seem happy, thriving, in good relationships, are doting parents and have close friendship circles. Carly is successful, seems quite down to earth, can afford all the things Tarah pretends to have. None of them did a big dummy spit on live instagram badmouthing and demonising Tarah, they kept quiet, dignified and close. Unlike tits ahoy who was downright nasty and vulgar. I think it's funny Tarah is always so quick to post when tit goes down with other people and there's a falling out. No dignified silence on topics that really aren't anyone's business than that of persons involved. But no Tarah has a cut and paste story ready to go wheather it be her love bombed new best friend, new love of her life or her mother, sister, land lord. Making out always that she is the heroin and everyone else is toxic and not spiritually aligned. She is always the one hard done by and the devine feminine that puts her huge empathic heart on the line and is deserving of so much better. It is beyond obvious that she is the issue in every avenue of her life yet will always blame others for not being on her level, as 'educated ' (bahhaha), or as open to new experiences. It's really actually sad to witness, she is so nasty and backhanded, Ever stands no chance with such an unhinged tyrant of a mother. Her lies, fraud, deceit and stories are that of epic proportions and she is only going deeper. The new year will no doubt bring along more dribble posts about devine feminine, beige Seed dresses, being connected to spirit etc. I just feel sorry for whom ever she latches onto next. They are in for a slaughtering.

And wouldn't her spirit guides be telling her that the last bestie was not for her? Why would you go on Christmas holidays with someone if they were so awful and narcissistic Tarah? Oh well she'll soon be doing shout outs for a beautician now that she's nixxed this one. Oh Tarah, we can see right through you.
"tits ahoy". 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I know Carly, not well but she’s truly a nice human with a beautiful family. The rest I don’t know but gosh they couldn’t be more different from this flog. I’m shocked they were ever friends. I actually liked the pregnant/new mum Liela. I found her somewhat relatable with what I was going through at that time. But she had us fooled for sure. She’s a looney.

Does anyone know if Ding Dong is still dating her friend? Sorry if this has been asked. I don’t keep up with this thread too often!
This makes me happy to know. I follow her on Insta and love her. She’s so gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Another interesting thing…. She hasn’t been ‘tagged’ in any posts since June 21…. Very strange for a business page

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.