Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much to LéLa’s chagrin. She’s just counting the seconds until that unphotogenic dog kicks the bucket. 😄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who is religious, you’d think she would ensure God had a capital G. I won’t even comment on the lack of an apostrophe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here she goes on about the first Christmas off again? When did she ever have a job where she worked Christmas and if the time off was so precious then why promote spaces for readings during it 🤣 she’s so full of tit.

You’d think she climbed Mt Everest by the way she’s talking about a campervan that you don’t even need a special license for as it’s considered a….van.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here she goes on about the first Christmas off again? When did she ever have a job where she worked Christmas and if the time off was so precious then why promote spaces for readings during it 🤣 she’s so full of tit.

You’d think she climbed Mt Everest by the way she’s talking about a campervan that you don’t even need a special license for as it’s considered a….van.
Give yourself a Hi-5 babe, with a chair, to the face.

Add 'what Ever said' to tit that never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s going on with her lip here? Glitch in the filter/matrix? 😆
Very bad filler placement and too much botox for her gums

I highly doubt that Evers dreams involved being cooped up in a camper with her mum and fighting with a friend she’s clearly doesn’t even like. That’s a pretty low bar, even for a 6 year old

Reactions: 5
This is the third time she’s tagged them. She’s hoping she can line up a big discount for her Feb holiday or that they’ll comp her stay. Totally understandable that she’s needing to pinch pennies I guess since she’s looking at only having a couple of readings booked between now and then.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m dying at the fact she’s ‘holidaying’ between Caboolture and Bribie Island. I grew up nearby and these were the 2 biggest shitholes. It’s probably changed now but these were the places the junkies lived 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh this arrogant witch is on about suicide again. The expert has spoken - their overwhelming despair was all because they simply didn’t regulate their emotions well enough apparently. Easy peasy.
If she wasn’t so offensively ignorant it would be funny how every word in her diatribe is an obvious projection of her own failure to regulate her emotions. As evidenced by the nasty words and tone she uses so frequently that her own wee daughter mimics them, to the long string of embarrassingly brief relationships she can’t sustain and repeats over and over again because she refuses to learn from her failures and regulate her emotions, like a grown ass mature woman.
Go duck yourself, Leila, ya filthy con artist.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"I had of stayed" is appalling bleeping grammar.

Just amazing that all the people Leila connects with have a pathetic grasp of language just like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m dying at the fact she’s ‘holidaying’ between Caboolture and Bribie Island. I grew up nearby and these were the 2 biggest shitholes. It’s probably changed now but these were the places the junkies lived 😂
i lived in Brisbane for 11 years & only recently moved away. Can confirm caboolture & bribie island have not changed since you grew up there/.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
But Tarah you yourself are a rude, snobby, inarticulate asshole who can't maintain friendships or steady family relationships nor an actual relationship. You are racist, sexist and despise anyone who has an education, you can't handle anyone who has a different opinion to you and are well known to not regulate your own emotions by the way you speak to anyone who looks at you sideways. You're well known for a bitchy reply and feral voice messages to those who question you, you have no grasp on the English language let alone any knowledge in mental health, treatments and pharmacy. You are a fraud. I can see you coming undone in the very near future Tarah, and let me tell you that all these things you have such an uneducated opinion on will be the only thing that will keep you alive. Non of your 'soul healing' friends will be there for you and will drop you for not having the right 'vibe'. You've wound a dangerous web of lies and deceit and it's coming back ten fold. Ever will be back with her father full time and will not want to return to you. You have so many lessons to learn Tarah and they are on your tail.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But Tarah you yourself are a rude, snobby, inarticulate asshole who can't maintain friendships or steady family relationships nor an actual relationship. You are racist, sexist and despise anyone who has an education, you can't handle anyone who has a different opinion to you and are well known to not regulate your own emotions by the way you speak to anyone who looks at you sideways. You're well known for a bitchy reply and feral voice messages to those who question you, you have no grasp on the English language let alone any knowledge in mental health, treatments and pharmacy. You are a fraud. I can see you coming undone in the very near future Tarah, and let me tell you that all these things you have such an uneducated opinion on will be the only thing that will keep you alive. Non of your 'soul healing' friends will be there for you and will drop you for not having the right 'vibe'. You've wound a dangerous web of lies and deceit and it's coming back ten fold. Ever will be back with her father full time and will not want to return to you. You have so many lessons to learn Tarah and they are on your tail.
I’m no psychic but I see it all coming undone for her in 2023 ✨✨✨✨✨

Reactions: 11
If it wasn’t so bloody sad for E it would be hilarious. Also Liela, you CAN regulate your emotions through another person, in fact this is how we learn to regulate from tiny babies. It’s called co-regulation and is essential for healthy development. As adults we can generally regulate on our own BUT we still co-regulate with loved ones. Sadly little E has experienced some lack in this area like when E had no understanding at 2 years old as to why her mum wouldn’t come and settle her when she was distressed because Mummy was screeching into her phone. Like when Mummy LOCKED her in her room at TWO because Mummy needed “soul time” Like when Mummy laughed at her hurt feelings because “Tilly” threw her drawings in the bin. Like when Mummy didn’t step in when she could hear her getting angry at a friend because they’d probably spent way too much time together while Mummy lay on the beach instead of helping her to calm down. This list goes on, I hate to think what goes on behind closed doors as what we see on the screen is likely to be the tip of the iceberg for that precious little girl.

I think what Liela was trying to say *cue Bogan screeching* is that a man can’t make you happy, ya gotta do that tit on your farking own” Look up emotion regulation Liela because you have no idea, ya muppet. Side note: can these unintelligent scammers stop co-opting really important definitions to use as buzz words when they want to sell tit or feed their own egos?

Also she was totally jealous of that friend who had a partner and was happy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ms Know-all Know-nothing strikes again.
Yet again, Tarah has no understanding of basic biology. We’re talking brain chemistry and hormonal imbalances. No amount of ‘self regulating’ - whatever the duck that is - can replace medical treatment. I’m still so shocked dumbasses like this exist 😂.
It’s just another day in the life of being an ignorant bleep and attempting to look down on others for her. Just a tip; you can’t look down on anyone when you’re at the bleeping bottom Tarah 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Leila, you’re a lazy bandwagon jumper who would snort literal human tit for attention. Vaccination and healthcare workers have saved millions of lives while you could barely get out of a bath to verbally harangue your audience or traumatise your daughter.

Sorry the psychic grift isn’t the windfall you thought it was, sis.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Desperate again it seems. You said it yourself Tarah uneducated wacko, couldn't have said it better myself.

Ahahahahahahahahaha. She’s hysterical! What a loser. 😂
Right on cue, when Leila’s engagement is low she brings up her anti-vax fantasies.
She’s claiming she was spat on? I don’t know, I checked out for a little while during her anti-vax idiocy - did she mention this at the time it supposedly happened? Because I can’t imagine this shrew passing up an opportunity to stir up outrage and claim martyrdom.

778B3755-652C-4215-86E5-3C0B54B8D50B.jpeg

Ahahahahahahahahaha. She’s hysterical! What a loser. 😂
Right on cue, when Leila’s engagement is low she brings up her anti-vax fantasies.
She’s claiming she was spat on? I don’t know, I checked out for a little while during her anti-vax idiocy - did she mention this at the time it supposedly happened? Because I can’t imagine this shrew passing up an opportunity to stir up outrage and claim martyrdom.

View attachment 1836629
No. Because it never happened. Like everything else. She lined up with other dimwits and carried a cardboard sign. Now she wants a medal or something despite still being wrong. It’s embarrassing.
A few weeks ago a woman in my town was standing near some cafes with her stupid red Australian flag wearing a tshirt that said ‘Choice’ while blasting the whole street some very bad rap song about “no jabs” through a huge speaker. The rest of us were getting on with our day, not a mask in sight, sipping coffee just laughing at her. I immediately thought of all the losers like Tarah still banging on about it.
They can’t accept that they were wrong. They were part of the problem, not the solution and their massive egos can’t handle that.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.