Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘how dare you’ and shrieking is definitely mirroring Liela’s behaviour. Really sad.
Absolutely. You could almost hear it in Leila’s voice, couldn’t you?

Ever looks downright miserable. Her only mate at Christmas is one other little girl who she’s clearly not vibing with. What a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just what every kid wants for Christmas, to spend it alone with their mum on an empty beach. That poor baby must be so bored and missing the excitement and fun of opening presents with her cousins today.
yeah it looks thrilling…

Imagine lielie being your mother.. I do feel sad for Ever as well

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That was actually horrible to listen to. Tbh I cannot imagine nor have I ever heard my 6 yo daughter speak like that or fight with any of her friends or child. Obviously that tone and language is used quite often around her. Precious little Ever. I pray she doesn’t inherit her mothers traits. 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That was actually horrible to listen to. Tbh I cannot imagine nor have I ever heard my 6 yo daughter speak like that or fight with any of her friends or child. Obviously that tone and language is used quite often around her. Precious little Ever. I pray she doesn’t inherit her mothers traits. 😪
Sadly, it appears she already has. ☹

• Sad
If that was Ever being the aggressor (I’m sure it must have been, otherwise Leila would have shut it down. I can’t imagine Leila allowing another kid to speak to her child that way, given her aggressiveness.) it’s no wonder she gets “bullied” at school. I can’t imagine when kids get together that they would put up with that nastiness.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Surely they won’t have the camper for too much longer. Liela’s funds will be running out fast and she will have to pull out a NY promotion.

Seems the psychic had no idea the holiday wouldn’t be much fun for Ever, why didn’t her spirit family tell her to spend the day with her cousins instead 🤷🏽‍♀️

If that was Ever being the aggressor (I’m sure it must have been, otherwise Leila would have shut it down. I can’t imagine Leila allowing another kid to speak to her child that way, given her aggressiveness.) it’s no wonder she gets “bullied” at school. I can’t imagine when kids get together that they would put up with that nastiness.
Poor Ever doesn’t have much of a hope with a mother like Liela. The frequent moving around, constant scams and quick mood changes. It must be so unsettling for the wee girl. Look at her wee face while Lies is talking to the phone again, she looked so fed up.

I wonder if she has a new school for 2023? I hope not, so awful for her to have no stability at all ☹

• Sad
The aggression in the child’s voice is really disturbing. Ever has had a very chaotic childhood. Sadly I think it is going to become more apparent the damage this has done to Ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Holy tit that was hard to listen to.

Children do not speak like that unless they've heard adults speak like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Holy tit that was hard to listen to.

Children do not speak like that unless they've heard adults speak like that.
You would think Lie-la would be mortified but she's not, instead she records the whole thing for all her followers to hear! You're a crappy, crappy MOTHER TARAH!!!🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
Hustling hard today. Has an hour free tomorrow please DM me for a reading if this is calling you. Probably needs $ to pay rent.

What actually happened? I missed it
She recorded some audio of Ever and the other child arguing and put it on her stories. Was quite hard to listen to as neither of the children were speaking nicely and it gave everyone vibes that Ever has learnt this from Leila in the way she was speaking.

I checked my previous screenshots of her calendar against her current calendar. She has only booked one appointment in the last 11 days.

• Haha
These aren't HER thighs!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I checked my previous screenshots of her calendar against her current calendar. She has only booked one appointment in the last 11 days.
That’s actually hilarious 🤣
Wait for the ‘so many of you are DM-ing me about appointments as you’re scared to use to website after the Nigerian scammer hacked me….’ post.

If she can’t fill appointments at the time of year when people miss their departed loved ones most of all I hate to see what the next few months will look like. 2023 forecast promotion coming soon! Just like her cut price photography sessions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well at least we know Tilly is still alive!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.