Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Carly McDoughan? I just had a look at her page and she’s stunning with such a beautiful family.
Yes! She is so gorgeous and her boys are angels. She’s become really successful on the gram. Give it to her she always tags #ad and declares everything as these influencers should. She just seems like a genuine human and a really great Mum. Complete opposite to Leila.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My son is 8, I'm regularly naked in front of him. He walks in on me in the shower, talks to me while I'm getting dressed etc.

The naked body isn't sexual unless you make it. It's just a body 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's something I'm working hard to instill in both my children.

I behave the same around my younger daughter and they both shower together often. I know they will both grow to want privacy from me and and each other and that's fine too. But a 6 year old doesn't think anything of his mum's naked body.

I have no issue with kelle being topless around her child.
I agree and am the same but I do find the posing for a photo, and the posting of said photo odd.

Reactions: 5
Imagine if LéLa was a serious, professional person with a legitimate career how different this video of Ever imitating her mum would be. Instead what she sees to emulate is a vacuous influencer, constantly talking into her phone about mind-numbingly inane, sometimes dangerous tit. And when she gets a little older she will comprehend that what she is being taught by her mum is that the way to move through this world is to schizophrenically jump from one money making scheme to another, with no ethics or moral framework to be burdened with and never putting in the hard work and dedication required to build a stable life. I so hope that little girl has enough other influences in her life to break free of LéLa’s pitiful example.

Attachments

Yes! She is so gorgeous and her boys are angels. She’s become really successful on the gram. Give it to her she always tags #ad and declares everything as these influencers should. She just seems like a genuine human and a really great Mum. Complete opposite to Leila.
This is a perfect example of why us tattlers are not “haters” because we are jealous or creepy or just hating because of our dark troll souls which liela, crystal, kearnts etc all claim when they rant about “trolls”.
In every tattle inspired rant a problematic influencer has they say “if you don’t like my content just scroll on”. Now I don’t follower Carly (or Sian, Tracy etc), their content isn’t for me, so I do just scroll on.
Carly has what others might want and be jealous of. She makes money off Insta. Her kids feature in some of those ads. But she doesn’t have pages and pages on these sites because she is a genuinely good person who isn’t out there scheming and manipulating people to support her family. Yes her page does show the more perfect aspects of her life but it’s not in a deceptive way - her angle isn’t “raw and real”. She isn’t exploiting her kids by broadcasting their vulnerable moments. She respects her followers by declaring ads and respecting the process. She’s not on there for ego boosts or selling her own alibaba sourced goods/services at inflated prices. And she definitely isn’t pretending to be psychic and taking advantage of vulnerable people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is a perfect example of why us tattlers are not “haters” because we are jealous or creepy or just hating because of our dark troll souls which liela, crystal, kearnts etc all claim when they rant about “trolls”.
In every tattle inspired rant a problematic influencer has they say “if you don’t like my content just scroll on”. Now I don’t follower Carly (or Sian, Tracy etc), their content isn’t for me, so I do just scroll on.
Carly has what others might want and be jealous of. She makes money off Insta. Her kids feature in some of those ads. But she doesn’t have pages and pages on these sites because she is a genuinely good person who isn’t out there scheming and manipulating people to support her family. Yes her page does show the more perfect aspects of her life but it’s not in a deceptive way - her angle isn’t “raw and real”. She isn’t exploiting her kids by broadcasting their vulnerable moments. She respects her followers by declaring ads and respecting the process. She’s not on there for ego boosts or selling her own alibaba sourced goods/services at inflated prices. And she definitely isn’t pretending to be psychic and taking advantage of vulnerable people.
Agree. Don’t people like Leila ever stop and think, why me? Why do I have pages and pages on tattle when others with bigger accounts don’t? Why do I have jealous haters when people with bigger houses, loving relationships and successful careers don’t have jealous haters when they actually HAVE something to be jealous of? with all the fall outs etc she goes through how does she not look in the mirror and go “why me?” (And it’s not because you’re a better person Leila - quite the opposite)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Something tells me this isn’t her ‘dream (falling apart) house’ nor her ‘dream (piss everywhere) puppy’. No mention of her ‘dream daughter’ 🤔

54F8D163-6BE7-477D-84BE-98712D11B33E.jpeg

Ooof it was definitely house_of_glamour that Tarah has had her recent spat with. She just posted a long ass reel of her Christmas camping trip and although Ever is accidentally in the background a few times there is NO footage of Tarah at all 😂😂😂. She should be grateful she got rid of the toxic witch before she caused any real damage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Something tells me this isn’t her ‘dream (falling apart) house’ nor her ‘dream (piss everywhere) puppy’. No mention of her ‘dream daughter’ 🤔

Ooof it was definitely house_of_glamour that Tarah has had her recent spat with. She just posted a long ass reel of her Christmas camping trip and although Ever is accidentally in the background a few times there is NO footage of Tarah at all 😂😂😂. She should be grateful she got rid of the toxic witch before she caused any real damage.
Dream puppy? She’s pushing 40, what adult says ridiculous tit like that???

House_of_glamour’s previous story was also about LéLa, I‘m sure of it …

ED2ED05C-75FC-48B6-82B5-3E48D4E3596B.jpeg

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1841720

I thought the same thing. NO mention of her daughter, nor sweet Tilly.

Also, wasn't it just a hot minute ago she said she would be "MIA"??!! 🤔 Knew that wouldn't last.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she put audio over that view out the window dream house story???? 🤔

Sounds weird and don’t crickets usually chirp at night?!?!?

• Haha
Wasn’t her last house the dream Queenslander she has always wanted (even though they’re not hers being rentals).

I can’t see any mountains from that view Lies, still looking like a cheaply made unit to me 😬

No bath photos yet! It will be so funny if she doesn’t have one considering it’s always been on her ‘dream home manifestation list’.

ETA - someone with a finsta please send House of Glamour the link to Leila’s wiki 🤣

What’s the bet the green eyed monster in Lies came out which added to their fall out? Judging by her Insta House of Glamour has a handsome hubby, lovely family and an actual real business.

More ETA - after stalking House of Glamours caravan and bungalow renovations I definitely think jealously played a big part. This woman has everything Lies has tried to have (remember Tallow the caravan?) but far, far more. She seems genuinely happy too.

I know it’s just Instagram but you can’t fake a house and caravan reno right? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Looks like Lie-la attended her now ex-friend's birthday party back in August. I don't know what she's got in those jeans of hers. They look packed! 😬 And she thinks she looks hot in those stupid sunglasses. (You don't Lie-la!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If no one took her up on her offer for a discounted live reading the other day (unless I missed it?) I’m going to guess that the odds that she’ll find someone wanting a last minute full priced reading are slim to none.
Who has spare cash this time of year? And I definitely won't be spending it on a fraudulent nobody. My bet is Google has caught up with her when people search her name. People have been doing their own ReSearCH.

Wasn’t her last house the dream Queenslander she has always wanted (even though they’re not hers being rentals).

I can’t see any mountains from that view Lies, still looking like a cheaply made unit to me 😬

No bath photos yet! It will be so funny if she doesn’t have one considering it’s always been on her ‘dream home manifestation list’.

ETA - someone with a finsta please send House of Glamour the link to Leila’s wiki 🤣

What’s the bet the green eyed monster in Lies came out which added to their fall out? Judging by her Insta House of Glamour has a handsome hubby, lovely family and an actual real business.

More ETA - after stalking House of Glamours caravan and bungalow renovations I definitely think jealously played a big part. This woman has everything Lies has tried to have (remember Tallow the caravan?) but far, far more. She seems genuinely happy too.

I know it’s just Instagram but you can’t fake a house and caravan reno right? 🤷🏽‍♀️
The dream also was the French flat by the beach too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many 'dream homes' does one have!? Didn't that weird little 2 storey dump have her 'dream sink' does she think people are bleeping stupid!? Why don't her bullshit spirits tell her the rental will be tit!?

And how old is Ever!? Was she in the front seat!? I thought she was young.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many 'dream homes' does one have!? Didn't that weird little 2 storey dump have her 'dream sink' does she think people are bleeping stupid!? Why don't her bullshit spirits tell her the rental will be tit!?

And how old is Ever!? Was she in the front seat!? I thought she was young.
Omg yes the dream sink 🤣🤣🤣 I remember that. And yes. Like many things that Ever shouldn’t be doing. Like lighting her own candles and hanging out of cars… remember this??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
I would love to see how a break down in friendship with Leila goes. Like does she go proper full meltdown? They happen so suddenly so surely there is a significant outburst. And how does the disagreement start? Oh to be a fly.

Omg yes the dream sink 🤣🤣🤣 I remember that. And yes. Like many things that Ever shouldn’t be doing. Like lighting her own candles and hanging out of cars… remember this??
Is that on the wiki???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would love to see how a break down in friendship with Leila goes. Like does she go proper full meltdown? They happen so suddenly so surely there is a significant outburst. And how does the disagreement start? Oh to be a fly.
Funny you should mention that …
At first I assumed the rift with House of Glamour would have started because Leila posted the audio of their girls fighting and HoG would have taken issue with Leila not stepping in and then posting the argument on top of it. But now, after re-reading Leila’s rant, I’m leaning towards the breakdown in the friendship starting earlier in the trip. Then because Leila was already pissed at her she posted the audio of the girls arguing out of spite, to really piss HoG off and twist the knife, because we all know she’s petty that way. I think she would have taken a perverse pleasure in Ever being nasty to her daughter, hence why she let her speak to the other little girl that way.

(Also, does anyone know what House of Glamour’s actual first name is? Typing out her full account name constantly is a beating.)

Reactions: 7
Funny you should mention that …
At first I assumed the rift with House of Glamour would have started because Leila posted the audio of their girls fighting and HoG would have taken issue with Leila not stepping in and then posting the argument on top of it. But now, after re-reading Leila’s rant, I’m leaning towards the breakdown in the friendship starting earlier in the trip. Then because Leila was already pissed at her she posted the audio of the girls arguing out of spite, to really piss HoG off and twist the knife, because we all know she’s petty that way. I think she would have taken a perverse pleasure in Ever being nasty to her daughter, hence why she let her speak to the other little girl that way.

(Also, does anyone know what House of Glamour’s actual first name is? Typing out her full account name constantly is a beating.)
Her website says her name is Byron. Dunno how true that is

Annnnnnddddd cue the shot of the "mountains" you mentioned! 😂😂😂 (Probably some random shot somewhere).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.