Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a post from Leila’s bestie Soul Healing With Kellie a couple of days ago, explaining how she is going to be raising her prices so that she can have more time to create. Essentially, she’s just so in demand and busy that she has to raise her rates to price some folks out of the game so she can finally find the time to do other things. Hell of an angle there, hey? I would be looking for Leila to copy this in the coming weeks. It seems she has duplicated Kellie’s business model almost entirely already.

Interesting how totally predictable all of these social media woo woo practitioners are. None of them goes into very much depth explaining exactly what their background is, they just spout a lot of woo woo word salad to make it look like they’re giving you info. 🤔 They never detail what their qualifications are or where they gained their expertise to justify charging such absorbent amounts for their services. Hell, Kellie doesn’t even tell you what her last name. Totally above board.
These witches are all the same. They pretend to care about women but they prey on them like some kind of vulture just waiting for them to be vulnerable.
Women desperate for a baby who have tried everything go and pay this Kelle idiot for a ‘womb cleanse’.
Women who are sad and lonely pay Kira Westwick/Scoby-Smith/ Love whatever her bleeping name is for ‘feminine energy’ to attract a man. Devastated and hurt women try to contact their loved ones through scammers like Tarah who claim to ‘talk to the dead’. They all hide behind ‘supporting women’ when they are the actual predators.

Reactions: 14
“I’ve had quite a lot of questions about this very basic white shirt I’m wearing” 🥴

Ever looks like she is either bored AF or like she had been scolded right before the video started. Several days stuck in a camper van with LéLa, either is entirely possible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted those two stories 15 minutes apart 🤣 no one asked where your white shirt was from - we know all your clothes come from Cotton On Lies.

Poor Ever, doesn’t seem like she’s had a fun day at all. She looks miserable and no doubt sick of her Mother talking to herself on her phone on Christmas Eve ☹

She posted those two stories 15 minutes apart 🤣 no one asked where your white shirt was from - we know all your clothes come from Cotton On Lies.

Poor Ever, doesn’t seem like she’s had a fun day at all. She looks miserable and no doubt sick of her Mother talking to herself on her phone on Christmas Eve ☹
She just wanted to show her boobs. This crop is so supportive as she grabs them. I thought last week she was all about don't buy fast fashion! I noticed in the story too she mentioned she had readings to do- yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that the grinch here to steal Christmas?
Omg she totally looks like she belongs in whoville!
I think she had Botox for her gummy smile and like usual, she’s overdone it. Like I keep saying, you need a new injector Tarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg she totally looks like she belongs in whoville!
I think she had Botox for her gummy smile and like usual, she’s overdone it. Like I keep saying, you need a new injector Tarah!
Terrible injector. 😳 all that migrated filler above her lip 😬have it all dissolved hun and start again xx

Is that the grinch here to steal Christmas?
And wow. Literally straight out of WHOVILLE. The resemblance is uncanny.

• Haha
Unbelievable that she would record an argument between Ever & her friend & then post it on her page. And if that's Ever's voice we hear being mean to her friend, she obviously learned that from Lie-la. Very sad.

Reactions: 6
Unbelievable that she would record an argument between Ever & her friend & then post it on her page. And if that's Ever's voice we hear being mean to her friend, she obviously learned that from Lie-la. Very sad.
She seems to take pleasure in trying to embarrass Ever. Why post that for 34,000 strangers to hear? What does she think she is accomplishing? Does she want mum points for having to endure their arguing? Kids have spats with each other, it’s normal. My first reaction was why isn’t Leila being the adult in the room and stepping in to tell them to stop it and that it is not acceptable to speak to each other that way?

Reactions: 6
The ‘how dare you’ and shrieking is definitely mirroring Liela’s behaviour. Really sad.

Ever didn’t look happy yesterday and clearly isn’t today. I feel sorry for her ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.