Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is poor Tilly 🥹?
With the rabbit. Don't worry, one of Tarahs spirits is looking over her.

Here, film me dancing in the sand! 🤭🤭🤭

Sister’s working hard to get a retweet isn’t she? She’s tagged the camper company, the scooter company and the dive mask company so far and she’s only on day 1 of her holiday.

View attachment 1822070
Maybe you're right Tarah, you should just stick with beige. For someone who claims to be a stylist/ interior designer/single mum left pregnant she sure fucks up colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More readings today apparently? So much for quality time with Ever 🙄

Girl really is grifting hard. It’s so easy to see her pattern.
1 - Make a Q&A
2 - Create questions which show you really are gifted! Make sure they touch on trauma. For the rare genuine questions you get, tell them it’s so huge they need a reading to get the information spirit wants to tell them.
3 - claim you’re SO BUSY but then miraculously have several cancelled appointments! Get in quick though - run, don’t walk!
4 - Nab a few bookings from those vulnerable missing loved ones at Christmas and tell them what they want to hear. Make sure they have an open account so you can touch on a few things that seem AMAZING.
5 - spend funds on yourself, one can never have too much filler or Botox!

Repeat as required and remember to create fake testimonials after you mention a reading because everyone always leaves reviews right? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Again with the lack of resources. Just a ‘DM me’ so I can charge you money to talk instead of linking Lifeline or posting a list of resources to help.
Vile creature it is.
6BF89E0E-3632-484B-A851-8B7608FDF787.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
What is the point with this post? She takes a picture of a book but cuts the passage in half so you can‘t understand what is being said. Literally none of it makes sense. Is she just trying to impress people that she owns a book? 🥴
Yes 😂 She so worldly and learned donecha know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Again with the lack of resources. Just a ‘DM me’ so I can charge you money to talk instead of linking Lifeline or posting a list of resources to help.
Vile creature it is.
View attachment 1826690
Screenshotted and came here to say the same thing. How about give out the lifeline number you bleep!

Reactions: 10
What is the point with this post? She takes a picture of a book but cuts the passage in half so you can‘t understand what is being said. Literally none of it makes sense. Is she just trying to impress people that she owns a book? 🥴
It's not upside down like usual so that's a start.

Vile creature it is.
View attachment 1826690
duck she is despicable. She really doesn't want to refer people to actual professionals in mental health does she. Pure narcissist. Hates anyone who questions her logic, hates anyone with an actual education or merit and refuses to get any help for her obvious mental health issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahahahaha. Leila’s just popped in here to catch up on our conversation and she’s got a message for us. She thinks she creates “wildly empowered enthusiasm”. 😂 And her critics are just full of fear!
Why is wildly in italics? Her sentences are hard enough to read without having random words emphasised.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So is Crystal giving Tarah a message by saying tarot cards and psychics are evil.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she not realised by now that the reason she’s disliked is because she’s a scammer? 🤣 I thought it was quite obvious but I guess she isn’t too bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So this was in the paper this morning.
There are over 4 million podcasts on Spotify.
Even if we believe Leila (which we don’t) that she is in the top 25%, she is in the top 1 million podcasts. I am just going out on a limb here, but pretty much thinking anything from say the 10000 most popular onwards is just a bunch of narcissists talking to themsrlves.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This is a post from Leila’s bestie Soul Healing With Kellie a couple of days ago, explaining how she is going to be raising her prices so that she can have more time to create. Essentially, she’s just so in demand and busy that she has to raise her rates to price some folks out of the game so she can finally find the time to do other things. Hell of an angle there, hey? I would be looking for Leila to copy this in the coming weeks. It seems she has duplicated Kellie’s business model almost entirely already.

Interesting how totally predictable all of these social media woo woo practitioners are. None of them goes into very much depth explaining exactly what their background is, they just spout a lot of woo woo word salad to make it look like they’re giving you info. 🤔 They never detail what their qualifications are or where they gained their expertise to justify charging such absorbent amounts for their services. Hell, Kellie doesn’t even tell you what her last name. Totally above board.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
This is a post from Leila’s bestie Soul Healing With Kellie a couple of days ago, explaining how she is going to be raising her prices so that she can have more time to create. Essentially, she’s just so in demand and busy that she has to raise her rates to price some folks out of the game so she can finally find the time to do other things. Hell of an angle there, hey? I would be looking for Leila to copy this in the coming weeks. It seems she has duplicated Kellie’s business model almost entirely already.

Interesting how totally predictable all of these social media woo woo practitioners are. None of them goes into very much depth explaining exactly what their background is, they just spout a lot of woo woo word salad to make it look like they’re giving you info. 🤔 They never detail what their qualifications are or where they gained their expertise to justify charging such absorbent amounts for their services. Hell, Kellie doesn’t even tell you what her last name. Totally above board.
What the hell is "spiral" & how the hell do people pay $5000 for it?!! I agree with everything you said. What a con artist.

Reactions: 5
Lies cranked her prices up pretty quick. What was the timeframe between talking about practicing on family and friends, to charging and then increasing her price again not long after? A few weeks?

She will milk this for all it’s worth but clearly she didn’t have her manifesting event on Sunday (zero interest) and I can’t see any interest in her ‘spot the red flag’ offering even at $50!
(Wait for the testimonial for this any day though).

Good to see Elle is back at home for Christmas.

So this was in the paper this morning.
There are over 4 million podcasts on Spotify.
Even if we believe Leila (which we don’t) that she is in the top 25%, she is in the top 1 million podcasts. I am just going out on a limb here, but pretty much thinking anything from say the 10000 most popular onwards is just a bunch of narcissists talking to themsrlves.
Every Tom, Dick and Harry has a podcast now it seems 🤣 the NZ sisters one was one long word salad. A lot of talking but no actual sense, just like Liela’s 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Lies cranked her prices up pretty quick. What was the timeframe between talking about practicing on family and friends, to charging and then increasing her price again not long after? A few weeks?

She will milk this for all it’s worth but clearly she didn’t have her manifesting event on Sunday (zero interest) and I can’t see any interest in her ‘spot the red flag’ offering even at $50!
(Wait for the testimonial for this any day though).

Good to see Elle is back at home for Christmas.
I haven’t gone back through our thread to look but I want to say it was only 3 weeks or so between inception and the price hike. The only way she stands to make any more money from this scheme is creating a false demand and trying to squeeze whatever life is left out of it. Sadly, she seems to have enough stupid women commenting on her last post to possibly get some more of their money, for a little while anyway.

It is good to see Elle back for Christmas but guess who completely neglected to mention her? Even though LéLa was moved enough to post about her dog staying at aunty’s house, she wasn’t moved enough to send well wishes to aunty who was just released from hospital.

What the hell is "spiral" & how the hell do people pay $5000 for it?!! I agree with everything you said. What a con artist.
Funny that, I scoured her entire website to determine what a spiral or womb spiral is and there is zero description. Nor is there a mention of the pricing for it. I had wanted to compare what the existing rate is to the increased rate. She purposely has kept it all very vague on details.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.