Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the rare occasions Lies goes on holiday as she tries to hard to make it look like she’s living her best life. Hanging out of car windows….dancing like a Nanna at the beach…it’s so funny!

I couldn’t deal travelling with someone filming the entire holiday like she does.

If they are then Leila must be low key seething. Being dropped for your friend, who he ends up dropping too, is bearable because you can write him off as just a fuckboy. But when he drops you for your friend and he ends up in a serious relationship with her, and you thought he was your soulmate, ouch! 😬
Even more embarrassing as she was so quick to declare he was her soul mate and she was moving to be with him. No wonder he ran a mile.

I bet there will be some jokes about it over Christmas dinner this year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Tarah. Worried about innocent people losing money and being scammed by a fake clairvoyant. You have made my day and it's not even 8am.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well if this isn’t the very definition of irony. Leila complaining about her fake account “stealing money off of vulnerable people by convincing them they need a reading”. Yeah, ya theiving witch, just like YOU DO!

The schadenfreude is is awesome though. Insragram not taking down the scammer’s account but blocking her ability to link to her own website 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone else not find the ‘scam’ account? I’m blocked. So now I’m wondering if the scam account is actually linked to hers and she is in fact the one scamming people.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Can anyone else not find the ‘scam’ account? I’m blocked. So now I’m wondering if the scam account is actually linked to hers and she is in fact the one scamming people.
SO - the scam account was still up as of early this morning but is definitely gone now. I’ve been keeping an eye in it.

What‘s interesting is that it had all of the same images on it’s grid as she does but it also had some of her earlier images as well, the ones that she deleted a few weeks ago. There were no captions, only images. The stories were completely different though. They were posting generic woo woo inspirational messages in stories. The imposter account also had a live link to a website that was identical to hers. I’m not technologically savvy enough to pretend to know how scam accounts work. I just assumed they had duplicated all of her material weeks ago (before she started editing) to use on the imposter account and also created a duplicate website which obviously would have had a link to a different bank account for payments. Although she makes it sound as if they somehow were utilizing the very same link or website address as her own? I’m not clear on that part. It definitely sounds fishy but again, I’m not knowledgeable enough about these things to know how that would work and how they would divert payments if they were somehow tapping into her actual website.

Reactions: 5
SO - the scam account was still up as of early this morning but is definitely gone now. I’ve been keeping an eye in it.

What‘s interesting is that it had all of the same images on it’s grid as she does but it also had some of her earlier images as well, the ones that she deleted a few weeks ago. There were no captions, only images. The stories were completely different though. They were posting generic woo woo inspirational messages in stories. The imposter account also had a live link to a website that was identical to hers. I’m not technologically savvy enough to pretend to know how scam accounts work. I just assumed they had duplicated all of her material weeks ago (before she started editing) to use on the imposter account and also created a duplicate website which obviously would have had a link to a different bank account for payments. Although she makes it sound as if they somehow were utilizing the very same link or website address as her own? I’m not clear on that part. It definitely sounds fishy but again, I’m not knowledgeable enough about these things to know how that would work and how they would divert payments if they were somehow tapping into her actual website.
100% she has made this scam account.
How does she know it's a man from Nigeria?
How else does she afford her lifestyle? There are only a few suckers that will pay for a reading and she's been pumping out the fake q n a's to generate interest and lure a few fish in. Every question gets answered with a question. Then the others are her fake questions or her friends joining in.

Reactions: 9
Good point. One would assume that the only way she could know definitively that the account was based in Nigeria would be if someone from Instagram told her. And if someone from Instagram knows it’s a Nigerian account that is also stealing her identity then why were they refusing to take it down?
Although it’s down now so the gig is up. I suppose someone could have been catching on and she figured it was time to end the game and not risk getting caught red-handed? Who knows, this broad is a serial scammer so you really can’t put anything past her.

• Angry
Why is she spending so much time answering Q&A’s while on holiday? Wasn’t what she was most looking forward to was quality time with Ever?

Reactions: 14
Why is she spending so much time answering Q&A’s while on holiday? Wasn’t what she was most looking forward to was quality time with Ever?
Right? And this was the year that supposedly she could finally afford not to work over the holiday, so why? But, lucky followers, just because today’s date is so special she’ll release a session. 🙄
She’s trying so hard to drum up business.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right? And this was the year that supposedly she could finally afford not to work over the holiday, so why? But, lucky followers, just because today’s date is so special she’ll release a session. 🙄
She’s trying so hard to drum up business.
Pathetic. Spend time with your damn kid Tarah. If you didn’t blow all your money on tit you can’t afford, you wouldn’t need to be trying to ‘work’ during holidays. tit mum.

This is what I was just thinking!

Reactions: 2
100% she has made this scam account.
How else does she afford her lifestyle? There are only a few suckers that will pay for a reading and she's been pumping out the fake q n a's to generate interest and lure a few fish in. Every question gets answered with a question. Then the others are her fake questions or her friends joining in.
I said this when she first started going on about the scam account. You can also change your country status on a business profile too. I think she has screenshotted the location to show it was coming from Nigeria. But that only goes off what you enter and not an exact location pin. I could be wrong but I have said it from the start there’s no way there is a scammer. She’s behind the whole thing. I also thought it was weird too when the scam account link to her website was literally her website…..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.