Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is why her and Crystal just keep at it.
It takes a certain level of IQ (like, above 80) for it to sink in when’s a good time to quit while you’re ahead or admit that you’ve been found out and the jig is up.
But these two numbats are sooo bleeping dumb they cannot see what is so plainly obvious to literally every other person.
If they didn’t live in these tiny echo chambers surrounded by other idiots just like them (like that Kellie woman, omg…she needs her own thread), they might actually see that their regressional behaviour ain’t cute.
Sometimes I think how ignorantly blissful it would be to be this stupid. Imagine thinking you were the star of the show every second of every day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes I think how ignorantly blissful it would be to be this stupid. Imagine thinking you were the star of the show every second of every day
Yes. I agree. To be so selfish and narcissistic and have zero self awareness or concern for actions, even just for an hour.

Reactions: 11
When low intelligence meets the cognitive bias of the Dunning-Kruger effect, compounded by narcissism (and perhaps some other insidious little psych disorders)… you find the majority of the self-styled guru influencers. The ones that think they are perfectly suited to offer a masterclass that will change your life! Sitting firmly near the top of that heap are mates Leila and Crystal.

51813971-1973-4F10-852C-BF841AC2A8C7.jpeg

Reactions: 12
How is this lady legally aloud to take this much money off people?
She needs to shut down at her social media, get some real drs help (because they ARE the professionals).
She is only destroying her daughters life with all these stupid 'business' whatever you want to call them.
Also you little lying twit, please buy yourself a decent bra

Reactions: 10
She's just posted from her photography stories she is only doing newborn and birth shoots for 2023. Is this the end for wearelemamaphotography? Will it just disappear like every other scam/business?

Reactions: 7
“They target powerhouse women, women that stand for that truth and are on a mission and have gone through the fire…they are unpaid criminal investigators”

Direct quote from the first few mins of Liela and Crystal’s podcast ep on our community.

I could listen no further…the level of projection is UNREAL.

Both of these women have deceived, hurt, and stolen from hundreds, if not thousands, of the very women they claim to be helping.

They are beyond help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There’s no chance I could listen to the 2 of them together being victims. ‘Powerhouse’ women aka scam artists

• Haha
“Bullying is the worlds largest problem, bigger than any war they’ve ever known” 😳

So it’s not:
Climate Change.
Actual Wars and military conflicts.
Water contamination.
Human rights violation.
Global health issues.
Poverty.
Children's poor access to healthcare, education and safety.
Access to food and hunger.

Yeah, you’re so right. What a tragedy. You’re the real hero. What a victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You know she is! 😂
I’d say expect a post from Leila any minute now, crying about how she’s being bullied here too, except I don’t think she’d be stupid enough to expose herself that way. Surely she wouldn’t direct the handful of brainless lemmings that might take her up on her readings scam to a page to read about what a shameless con it is.
Or, maybe she is that dumb. I’m constantly surprised by the way her narcissism overtakes her logic.
Whelp! It looks like I over-estimated Leila’s instinct for self-preservation over her need for attention.
So be it - her dodgy history is documented for everyone to read and judge for themselves how much to trust this woman.
I’ll repeat what I said on Crystal’s page …

Welcome to anyone newly directed here by Leila. 👋

Since you’ve made your way here I suspect that you are curious to read what we have to say and perhaps are even yourself a bit concerned about her history.

I‘ll invite you to start at the beginning, the very first thread dedicated to Leila’s unsettling behavior, and bring yourself up to speed on the myriad actions we all believed problematic and disturbing enough to lead us here to comment.

If you’d like the abridged version I’ll direct you to her wiki page for a quicker read …

It’s important to state this unequivocally - this discourse remained ON THIS PAGE ONLY, none of these thoughts were EVER forced onto Leila directly and in no way, shape or form was she ever bullied or harassed. She can easily pay no mind to this thread as it in no way impacts her day-to-day functioning. This is an internal conversation that she is choosing to exploit for sympathy and engagement. I personally believe that you will see that pattern repeated over and over again in her actions when reading through this timeline of commentary.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“They target powerhouse women, women that stand for that truth and are on a mission and have gone through the fire…they are unpaid criminal investigators”

Direct quote from the first few mins of Liela and Crystal’s podcast ep on our community.

I could listen no further…the level of projection is UNREAL.

Both of these women have deceived, hurt, and stolen from hundreds, if not thousands, of the very women they claim to be helping.

They are beyond help.
'Powerhouse women'

HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ding Dong and Nicole’s Lane seem to be going strong. How did she not see that happening, but she’s running psycho psychic masterclasses?

• Haha
The unpaid criminal investigators gets me. Are they saying we tattlers are investigating criminals and given we are investigating them, they are criminals?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Leila has put a message up every day for the last 3 days because she is supposedly so incredibly sick that she had to cancel all of her pre-paid, non-refundable readings and refused to respond to DMs - BUT - she felt well enough to record a podcast and have a fun girls shopping day out with Crystal. Got it. And these fraudsters have the balls to cry about being called out for their lies? Always working an angle, alway scamming those two are.

When I tell you they are absolutely GIDDY over all of the engagement they think they’re going to be getting from this. They pounced on this so fast! 😂 (boo hoo, we’re being bullied 😭) They are both master manipulators and exploiters, that’s for damn sure.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Leila has put a message up every day for the last 3 days because she is supposedly so incredibly sick that she had to cancel all of her pre-paid, non-refundable readings and refused to respond to DMs - BUT - she felt well enough to record a podcast and have a fun girls shopping day out with Crystal. Got it. And these fraudsters have the balls to cry about being called out for their lies? Always working an angle, alway scamming those two are.

When I tell you they are absolutely GIDDY over all of the engagement they think they’re going to be getting from this. They pounced on this so fast! 😂 (boo hoo, we’re being bullied 😭) They are both master manipulators and exploiters, that’s for damn sure.
Deadset cackling at that last photo 🤣

• Haha
Wasn't it from the toxic mould in her house? That's what she diagnosed it from in one of her lives. She looks like a different person in that photo with crystal.

Wasn't it from the toxic mould in her house? That's what she diagnosed it from in one of her lives. She looks like a different person in that photo with crystal.
Hahaha I’d forgotten about the mould fiasco! So has Tarah apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.