Leila Stead - theleilarae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The epitome of a narcissist/psychopath who can not keep track of her own lies. She deletes, and repeats. Toxic. Hypocrite. And that’s just a sprinkle of the train wreck she is.

Reactions: 13
Oh my God. Here we GO!!!! Where shall we begin with ole Tarah? What is everyone's favourite Tarah tale? I have so many favourites.

Reactions: 6
The fact that she has not been able to stick to one narrative the whole pandemic, she constantly changes what she’s up in arms about and freedom fighting for. Not one legitimate piece of evidence has been provided and then she posts links to articles that don’t even support her claims. I’m still unsure of “who” they are that are out to get us and where she does all her “research”.
don’t even get me started on how she goes on about pronouns, it’s disgusting. So everyone has a choice Leila or is that only when it’s your cause.

Reactions: 11
Where to start. She’s really had a massive year of being the actual worst, which is pretty impressive coming off a year where she was basically trying to get her mum killed for content as far as I could tell.

From lecturing everyone for filter free February to comparing vaccination to protect public health to the actual Holocaust, what a wild ride.

Reactions: 12
I think my favourite was the last boyfriend and how full on and certain it all was then 💥 over.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think my favourite was the last boyfriend and how full on and certain it all was then 💥 over.
Rinse and repeat with every guy, I mean Babe, that she latches onto and has them sharing a bed with her and Ever within weeks.

Poor Dan who she filmed naked in the shower whilst she belittled him for being ‘white girl wasted”

Craig Cassidy is still worth a giggle with his life coach page.

But my all time fave man drama is when she hooked up with one of her many exes, who she was sneaking in for quickies whilst Ever was asleep, she then got pregnant to him within minutes and apparently had a miscarriage whilst they stayed the weekend at a hotel she scored for #sp content, she was carrying on about how she couldn’t use the luxury swimming pool as she was dramatically losing her baby, then a week or so later it turned out this guy had a serious girlfriend interstate and Liela was just the side bit, she went offffffff on a live, god it was amazing for everyone except poor Ever who is a prisoner and witness to that beast and all of her toxic behaviours.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have only been on the Tarah train for the past six months so the backstories are GOLD. Not GOLDE obviously.

She must be one of the most awful people I have come across on Instagram. Truly dreadful, narcissistic, self-centred and stupid person. Her behaviour around the pandemic is SO HIDEOUS. And ill-informed. The woman is a nit-wit.

I am horrified and bewildered by the followers who are so supportive of her - makes me fear for the intelligence of the world and equally want to get her off the freaking internet so other people don't get encouraged by her. The cancelling of her gofundme is a CREDIT to you good people.

Reactions: 15
I also can’t stand the narrative of “left pregnant” but fails to mention she threatened to stab him.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Rinse and repeat with every guy, I mean Babe, that she latches onto and has them sharing a bed with her and Ever within weeks.

Poor Dan who she filmed naked in the shower whilst she belittled him for being ‘white girl wasted”

Craig Cassidy is still worth a giggle with his life coach page.

But my all time fave man drama is when she hooked up with one of her many exes, who she was sneaking in for quickies whilst Ever was asleep, she then got pregnant to him within minutes and apparently had a miscarriage whilst they stayed the weekend at a hotel she scored for #sp content, she was carrying on about how she couldn’t use the luxury swimming pool as she was dramatically losing her baby, then a week or so later it turned out this guy had a serious girlfriend interstate and Liela was just the side bit, she went offffffff on a live, god it was amazing for everyone except poor Ever who is a prisoner and witness to that beast and all of her toxic behaviours.
Ahh yes. The miscarriage.
she quickly went out and celebrated her “freedom” as a result of.

my personal favourites were the multiple friendship breakdowns, her psychotic ramblings over Evers fathers girlfriend, and her rage at Telstra employees and both parents on rotation.

much more serious were the boomerangs of ever in bed with her and every boyfriend of the month for “soul Sunday’s” and her fight with a gp and subsequent lie about Evers age to a pharmacist so she could dose her up with pain-stop because “people just do not understand that I am a solo parent and I need sleep.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I also can’t stand the narrative of “left pregnant” but fails to mention she threatened to stab him.
YES!! I’ll never forget the lives she made over her pregnancy journey and then the early years into motherhood. Some of them were honestly scary, for Evers sake.

When she locked her out the front of her rental in a not so great GC neighbourhood when Ever wouldn’t have been much older than 2 and carried on the live. When people started to say that it wasn’t right she literally lost the plot and had a very aggressive meltdown.

Can’t stand the narrative she has now of being a great co-parent. He left her because she literally lost her mind and threatened to stab him and than when he got a girlfriend she went full psycho and took him to court and was making up all sorts of lies about him and his partner.

She says one thing constantly and than does another. One minute she was telling her Insta community that she was homeschooling Ever and went on one of her delusional/fantasy posts about how great it was going to be for both of them but the very day she published that post on her ever so beige IG she also posted in her new towns community group asking for school recommendations…she actually has serious problems!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Funny how she was outraged the other day that apparently a 6 year old has heavy menstrual bleeding from the Vax but the report has now come out and said it was a data keying error and the person was actually 41.
Nothing from lie-la on her stories correcting the misinformation. Gotta keep pushing that agenda 🙄

Reactions: 6
GF is going off in her stories tonight 😜
"people coming to me for advice" - NO, THEY REALLY ARE NOT LEI-LEI
"Have you had to pass children across the border to your co-parent surrounded by army and police officer as your child cries in fear of borders and masks and barricades" - Firstly, what a lot of horse tit. Pics or your pant are on FIRE. Also, I have another solution for this - don't move to another state in the middle of a global pandemic, away from where your child's parent, grandparents, oh, and your mother who recovered from brain cancer like five minutes ago. Then you wouldn't be crossing borders with your child you horrible person.
"Any miserable misaligned looking women with a chip on their shoulder will be removed and kicked out of here". I shall buy you all one of these for Christmas....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Have you had to pass children across the border to your co-parent surrounded by army and police officer as your child cries in fear of borders and masks and barricades" - Firstly, what a lot of horse tit. Pics or your pant are on FIRE. Also, I have another solution for this - don't move to another state in the middle of a global pandemic, away from where your child's parent, grandparents, oh, and your mother who recovered from brain cancer like five minutes ago. Then you wouldn't be crossing borders with your child you horrible person.
"Any miserable misaligned looking women with a chip on their shoulder will be removed and kicked out of here". I shall buy you all one of these for Christmas....
Hahahaaaaa brilliant!!!
She’s honestly just so venomous with the crap she spits out. There is absolutely nothing about her that’s love and light and she most certainly isn’t aligned in any sense of the word. I’ve been following her since Ever was about 2 and there’s been no inner work or self reflection with this one. The narcissist in her is strong and she will never change.

Reactions: 5
I
[/QUOTE I visit the border regularly to see my family and I have never seen a police officer there. The area where people meet up does not have any vehicle crossings so there are no police stationed there. She is full of it.
I visit the border regularly to see my family and I have never seen a police officer there. The area where people meet up does not have any vehicle crossings so there are no police stationed there. She is full of it.

Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh! The pain stop! Docs should have been called way back then, and also when that shelving fell on Ever.

I almost want to play Leila Roulette on G-MI, pick a random page and see what was wrong at a random point. I’ve forgotten so much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.