Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Leila has put a message up every day for the last 3 days because she is supposedly so incredibly sick that she had to cancel all of her pre-paid, non-refundable readings and refused to respond to DMs - BUT - she felt well enough to record a podcast and have a fun girls shopping day out with Crystal. Got it. And these fraudsters have the balls to cry about being called out for their lies? Always working an angle, alway scamming those two are.

When I tell you they are absolutely GIDDY over all of the engagement they think they’re going to be getting from this. They pounced on this so fast! 😂 (boo hoo, we’re being bullied 😭) They are both master manipulators and exploiters, that’s for damn sure.
holy duck that last photo depicts Lie-la perfectly. She looks as sour and bitter as she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a reminder of the actual experience paying customers of Lie-La have had 🤷🏽‍♀️

No invoice you may note? That’s so she can be paid in cash and it won’t affect her Centrelink payments. This rage against the government freedom fighter actually benefits from the same system she pretends to be against.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just a reminder of the actual experience paying customers of Lie-La have had 🤷🏽‍♀️

No invoice you may note? That’s so she can be paid in cash and it won’t affect her Centrelink payments. This rage against the government freedom fighter actually benefits from the same system she pretends to be against.
Imagine if her and Crystal were actual hard working business “powerhouses”… it’s like their reputations would already speak for themselves and they wouldn’t be so hung up on a forum.
I guess when anyone googles your name and finds evidence - not of fat ugly unemployed trolls - but actual reviews of your businesses by paying customers which speaks to your scamming ways - you should be concerned. You should be focusing on accountability and reputation rehab. I find it hard to believe someone can be so multi passionate to the extent they just rebrand and talk about haters when they don’t deliver the products or services they claim so.

Reactions: 14
Another fake testimonial thus morning. Hi Leila! Hope you get time for a bath soak today. You must ne really tired from your massive workload.

Imagine if her and Crystal were actual hard working business “powerhouses”… it’s like their reputations would already speak for themselves and they wouldn’t be so hung up on a forum.
I guess when anyone googles your name and finds evidence - not of fat ugly unemployed trolls - but actual reviews of your businesses by paying customers which speaks to your scamming ways - you should be concerned. You should be focusing on accountability and reputation rehab. I find it hard to believe someone can be so multi passionate to the extent they just rebrand and talk about haters when they don’t deliver the products or services they claim so.
Thanks to Leila and Crystal advertising this forum trying to get their next big engagement surge, each of their threads have had 1000 more views in the last 12 hours. That is another approx 1000 people that are now aware of their unethical business practices and problematic bahaviour. Just like Leila’s whole anti-vaxx bullshit (which got her shadowbanned), I’m not sure their attempt to try to exploit this thread and spin this situation as if they are the victims is going to pan out the way they hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that she set this “scam” insta up herself as another way to scam people…

A63B4696-0D04-461B-8A36-FF59F8FA1D60.jpeg

Reactions: 15
It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that she set this “scam” insta up herself as another way to scam people…

View attachment 1744068
Honestly, I wouldn‘t put anything past Leila at this point, given her track record. My guess is it probably wasn’t though.

Right now psychics on YouTube and Insta are a big target for scammers. They are duplicating accounts and reaching out to people to offer readings, giveaways, etc. (check out most any tarot reading or psychic account on YouTube, they will offer a warning at the beginning of their videos because the problem is so rampant). Of course this ”profession” is ripe for scammers because all the scammers have to do is make tit up in their readings (who does that sound like?), that is if they even bother to have a reading and don’t just abscond with the pre-paid money (again, who does that sound like?).

At any rate, that’s not stopping Crystal from trying to act like someone here set up the imposter account to create outrage and gain sympathy and make it seem like tattlers are actively trying to harass them. They are both so deeply unwell.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think it speaks volumes that all of these extra viewers have come by tattle and then aren’t running back to write words of support on their Insta.
I think we have a lot of lurkers here guys!

Reactions: 10
Honestly, I wouldn‘t put anything past Leila at this point, given her track record. My guess is it probably wasn’t though.

Right now psychics on YouTube and Insta are a big target for scammers. They are duplicating accounts and reaching out to people to offer readings, giveaways, etc. (check out most any tarot reading or psychic account on YouTube, they will offer a warning at the beginning of their videos because the problem is so rampant). Of course this ”profession” is ripe for scammers because all the scammers have to do is make tit up in their readings (who does that sound like?), that is if they even bother to have a reading and don’t just abscond with the pre-paid money (again, who does that sound like?).

At any rate, that’s not stopping Crystal from trying to act like someone here set up the imposter account to create outrage and gain sympathy and make it seem like tattlers are actively trying to harass them. They are both so deeply unwell.
My favourite part is when Crystal mentions Leila isn't a scammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My favourite part is when Crystal mentions Leila isn't a scammer.
Ahahahahahahaha. No kidding! When you’re changing careers (I use that word loosely) for the umpteenth time and you’re only in your mid 30s, you might just be a scammer!

Let’s do a rundown, shall we?

1.) mummy blogger, left pregnant
2.) reseller of op shop finds
3.) worked retail for a hot minute
4.) photographer
5.) ‘how to start a photography business’ mentor
6.) doula
7.) Aliexpress jewelry hawker
8.) Aliexpress children’s novelty hawker
9.) naked psychic
10.) reiki master
11.) psychic masterclass giver

I know I’ve forgotten some. If anyone else would like to add to this list, please copy and paste and add yours onto to the end. Let’s do a running list and let all of our new visitors see just how many rebrands this totally legit, “multi-passionate” boss babe has had to have to keep herself afloat after burning bridges with customers.

Reactions: 6

I just read the responses from saggy tit scamming machine, and they are so unprofessional!!
What a twit!

Reactions: 8
I laughed at this this morning…

But she’s a scammer too? Lol
So the scammer managed to put their bank details in her pay form? So obviously she does duck all in regard to building a secure website? bleeping lazy witch. She obviously doesn’t care her “legitimate” customers could be easily scammed then too.

The other part I laughed at was the posts would have no comments or engagement… so what’s the difference between an actual scammer and you Leila? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh yikes, would they have had to hack her website for that?

Bit convenient this is happening now after their anti bullying podcast 🤔

I found Tattle via Liela speaking about it several months ago now and I’m so glad I did! So many things never added up to me and when I read the wiki I remembered so many times her behaviour felt off. She’s willing to uproot her beautiful child anytime a man is interested in her and doesn’t care about giving her stability - are we at the third school now? Fifth home? She sold her child’s own bed only three months ago to move to DingDongs after a month together.

Add in the consistent grifting and GoFundMe’s, her awful treatment of her mother while she was battling cancer….she’s just an horrible person.

Last edited:
Oh yikes, would they have had to hack her website for that?

Bit convenient this is happening now after their anti bullying podcast 🤔

I found Tattle via Liela speaking about it several months ago now and I’m so glad I did! So many things never added up to me and when I read the wiki I remembered so many times her behaviour felt off. She’s willing to uproot her beautiful child anytime a man is interested in her and doesn’t care about giving her stability - are we at the third school now? Fifth home? She sold her child’s own bed only three months ago to move to DingDongs after a month together.

Add in the consistent grifting and GoFundMe’s, her awful treatment of her mother while she was battling cancer….she’s just an horrible person.
How could I have forgotten about the GoFundMes, or the gift cards for flood victims for that matter!?
Let me update my list of “passions” and scams …

1.) mummy blogger, left pregnant
2.) reseller of op shop finds
3.) worked retail for a hot minute
4.) photographer
5.) ‘how to start a photography business’ mentor
6.) doula
7.) Aliexpress jewelry hawker
8.) Aliexpress children’s novelty hawker
9.) naked psychic
10.) reiki master
11.) psychic masterclass giver
12.) GoFundMe to help other poor single mums (circa 2017)
13.) poor single mum GFM rebranded to a GFM because she was writing a book
12.) GoFundMe for her supposedly “vaxx injured” mum (circa 2020/21)
13.) solicited cash donations to her personal account for flood victims that she claimed was handed out in gift cards w/no proof

Anything else to add?

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe I forgot about her encouragement of donations to her own bank account after the Floods with zero evidence of donating a single cent and then complaining that delivering the so called Love Bombs was too exhausting after pretending to do it for a day!

Followed by taking selfies, smiling, wearing white in front of all the flood damaged homes while locals were up to their ears in mud helping each other out. She’s so gross.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.