Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AngelNumber111

Hi Leila

1. I saw your live reading, and it was FAR from a reading. It was you spitting out any random and generalised thought you had, waiting for something to stick. The parts when you spoke about the sister who took her own life was despicable; mocking and mimicking a hanging with gagging noises and clutching your throat, which caused death, was beyond distasteful and insensitive. You said, and I can almost directly quote "did she have drug issues" the reply was "no" you then say "I have a fuzziness in my head and that usually means drug or mental health".... if someone has taken their life is USALLY comes down to one of the two categories. It was appalling and disgusting. You may have read for an acquaintance of yours so most likely didn't cop the backlash of the reaction everyone listening had but you are APPALLING.

2. Asking a spirit"would you mind releasing that" and talking in a way you have absolutely inherited from the hours upon hours of mediumship shows you have watched to train yourself to be believable to the people you prey on is again, appalling.

3. Making the statement of "you were in a bad place when you met *insert husbands name*" and then being told no but I was in a strip club when we met so maybe that's the bad place, and you nodding along like "yeah that's what I meant" was laughable.

4. Price increases for something you have no skill in and within a domain where the most vulnerable are searching for any kind of assurance because their esteem and energy is so low and their sadness and desperation is at all time high is the epitome of a predator.

5. Flashing your imaginary cash buying up furniture and rubbish after claiming you just paid off a debt your were "chipping away at" with money acquired from people who (if real) would be following you in their hardest moments is again revolting but very much on brand for you.

6. THERE IS NO WAY IN THE REAL WORLD OR YOURS THAT SOOOOOO MANY CLIENTS ARE SENDING YOU TESTIMONIALS FOR READINGS. What a load of bullshit Leila. AT BEST you may receive a thank you text but 90% of the time clients finish any service (beauty, GP, paying for petrol etc) and carry on with their day.

7. You are damn lucky that the service you are offering isn't legislated because you would be royally effed wouldn't you!

8. I will again state how much you need to source and commit yourself to a psychiatrist, someone you are invested in and they with you and get the support you so desperately need.

9. Find a job, in a workplace that is stable and supportive, where you get the praise you desperately seek in an environment where you have to be accountable and responsible; you will feel achievement and you will STOP preying on people so you can feed off their pain to cover up your own.

10. Your reputation is abysmal. Anyone who has ever had an encounter with you all speaks of you in the same way, and it ain't good. YOU DID THAT. THAT IS YOU LEILA. YOU ARE THE COMMON FACTOR AND EVERYONE SHARES THE SAME EXPERIENCE OF YOU.

11. I KNOW that when SMD started you were purchasing 100-500 followers a day. I would be VERY surprised if you have 500 non-purchased followers in your account now. A day will arrive when the weight of your scamming catches up to you and you will KNOW THAT IT WAS ALL YOUR DOING and you wont be able to get yourself out of the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Tarah. You know what I did today? A double shift of close to 16 hours. 0645-1030pm. Nursing. On my feet all day. You know what I haven’t done since Saturday? Seen my daughter. Because I have been working. Do not for a moment sit there and flash around how you’re paying off your debts and rolling in money due to the simple fact you are blatantly ripping vulnerable people off. You make me SICK and I could burst into tears because of how truly exhausted I am. You know what though? My bones may be aching from running around literally all day, my eyes might be burning, my heart may be sore because I’ve treated the most unwell of people, my soul may be physically aching because I miss my little girl - but at least I’ve made a positive difference. At LEAST I’ve made an honest living. At LEAST I can show my daughter where genuine hard work gets you. You are a despicable human being. Have a good hard look at yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

not_the_kids

For any new visitors here to Tattle, I have the receipts to show about how I was a victim of one of Leila’s scams and when I made a complaint to her (on Insta DM because she’d shut down her website, no contact details and no other way of reaching her) - she wrote expletives back to me and then immediately blocked me. I’m one of MANY she did this to.

I’m a full-time employee and mum to three kids, in a professional role earning over $200k. I’m not as they claim “unemployed, childless and carrying unhealed trauma, deeply unhappy and projecting”.

I’m just a regular person (a well-rounded and happy one, to boot!) who was really upset about the treatment I received as a once follower of these two and consumer who supported their businesses, only to be ripped off.

Leila led me here the same way she did many others, and what I found was even worse. Beyond my own experience with her, I discovered how she places her child in danger for content, amongst other deplorable behaviour.

So, welcome. To a forum where we are shining the light on her and Crystal’s scams so that you too, don’t find your way here because you became their next victim as opposed to being driven here by curiosity alone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can you imagine meeting Lies and trying to have a conversation?

Where do you live?

Oh, I was on the Gold Coast but I’m such a free spirit I love to move myself and my child, who cares if it disrupts her childhood and education as it’s all programming y’know? I moved across the border to NSW despite the stricter lockdown rules at the time and her Dad being in the Goldie as I’m such a freedom fighter!

What do you do for work?

Well, I’m multi passionate! I’m so special! Im a beige preset photographer (but don’t look at my reviews, my rabbit DID eat that dress that I promised a customer!) and now I’m an Instagram medium! You should see my reviews, I receive at least three day and I know it looks like I’m on Instagram all day but I'm honestly booked up until December with a waitlist of 70!

Partner?

Oh, well I was seeing the most amazing man who I immediately knew was my one, he made me a PERIOD BASKET and I don’t know what happened but when I leased a shop near him and talked about moving he ran a mile into my soul sisters arms! Even though I’m psychic I didn’t see that coming!

🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 32

not_the_kids

This was the mind blowing part for me:

When she talked about the woman’s passed half sister who took her own life and said that the half sister likely had experienced SA (NOT a claim anyone should be making so lightly) and that this half sister had issues, made lots of mistakes and then said, and I quote Leila - “was a bit of a narky, whinging bitch wasn’t she”

Absolutely speechless.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
“Bullying is the worlds largest problem, bigger than any war they’ve ever known” 😳

So it’s not:
Climate Change.
Actual Wars and military conflicts.
Water contamination.
Human rights violation.
Global health issues.
Poverty.
Children's poor access to healthcare, education and safety.
Access to food and hunger.

Yeah, you’re so right. What a tragedy. You’re the real hero. What a victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Justbeige

VIP Member
Tarah 'I'm fully booked'.
Also Tarah 'but there are spots left'.
I think you mean cooked Tarah not booked.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

tictactoehighandlow

She can’t keep up with herself. How embarrassing to constantly out yourself blatantly lying. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe pop some reminders in your phone leils. We know you didn’t do any yoga and we know you weren’t running late with your fake clients. Can you also show us a video clip of tilly? Worried about the poor ugly little thing.

Hang on. Poor little thing is alive just saw it laying on the big w chair. Thank god for that.
Who on earth uses Instagram to tell people you’re running late? I don’t know a single practitioner of any type that would announce to social media that she’s late rather then a dm or text message to the person or affects… how stupid is she in trying to convince the works she’s sahhhhhhhhh busy. You are a liar and a scammer Leila. Stop it, you look like an absolute fool, I’m embarrassed for you.

• Heart

influencemehow

If it makes anyone feel better, imagine her sitting there with no new appointments, no new money in the bank (whatever real bookings she had, she’s already blown the cash), she’s just finished writing and posting her multiple fake testimonies, and now she’s sitting there alone, in her sad little world, writing up a huge post about how loved and supported she is, tears filling her eyes 🙄when in reality none of that is happening. What kind of pitiful existence is she living? It’s really sad and extremely disturbing. You are all working hard and living a real life, enjoying your family and friends. Leila has none of that so she creates this fake image online.

Also to add, I’m sure her real clients are feeling like they’ve wasted their money and been scammed. I can totally imagine Leila begging them to write a testimony so that she can ‘build her small business’.

• Heart

Justbeige

VIP Member
Exactly - total narcissist behaviour, I’m a mental health nurse and she just screams it from a mental health perspective. Always about her, what she did, who she is and how she helps others. I’ve met her in the wild and she is a nasty, self absorbed person who looks down on everyone around her. In a hospital setting so cannot say more than that but know that I wasn’t the only person who viewed her that way and how she dealt with people in the nursing setting - was interesting to read the notes written about her interactions
But you're only an educated nurse. You're not a single mum left pregnant who speaks to the dead. You would have no idea how tired she gets in your line of work as Leila is a true hero.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
You know she is! 😂
I’d say expect a post from Leila any minute now, crying about how she’s being bullied here too, except I don’t think she’d be stupid enough to expose herself that way. Surely she wouldn’t direct the handful of brainless lemmings that might take her up on her readings scam to a page to read about what a shameless con it is.
Or, maybe she is that dumb. I’m constantly surprised by the way her narcissism overtakes her logic.
Whelp! It looks like I over-estimated Leila’s instinct for self-preservation over her need for attention.
So be it - her dodgy history is documented for everyone to read and judge for themselves how much to trust this woman.
I’ll repeat what I said on Crystal’s page …

Welcome to anyone newly directed here by Leila. 👋

Since you’ve made your way here I suspect that you are curious to read what we have to say and perhaps are even yourself a bit concerned about her history.

I‘ll invite you to start at the beginning, the very first thread dedicated to Leila’s unsettling behavior, and bring yourself up to speed on the myriad actions we all believed problematic and disturbing enough to lead us here to comment.

If you’d like the abridged version I’ll direct you to her wiki page for a quicker read …

It’s important to state this unequivocally - this discourse remained ON THIS PAGE ONLY, none of these thoughts were EVER forced onto Leila directly and in no way, shape or form was she ever bullied or harassed. She can easily pay no mind to this thread as it in no way impacts her day-to-day functioning. This is an internal conversation that she is choosing to exploit for sympathy and engagement. I personally believe that you will see that pattern repeated over and over again in her actions when reading through this timeline of commentary.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
I need to speak into Scott’s mum “abusing” Ever when in his care. I know her and she is the most gentle, kind, and unassuming person I have ever met and I mean that so sincerely. So is his dad. Leila- you are fucked in the head.

• Heart
  • Wow

not_the_kids

I can’t even hate watch her anymore. “I checked my bank account and tears started to flow”. This woman doesn’t realise (or maybe she does?) the damage she is doing. I’m not looking for sympathy or anything of the sort, but I’m so exhausted…, like my entire body is aching kind of exhausted yet I still have to get up now and go to work, and spend another day without my daughter. Yet this thing sits on her ass and is still better off financially? I don’t know what the point of this is. I guess I needed a safe place to vent. I apologise.
Never apologise for sharing that! I think many of us feel the same.

What has become abundantly clear to me since joining this community is that people here place a higher value and purpose on morality and holding themselves accountable to not (deliberately) inflicting pain on others.

It’s also hugely apparent that the parents on here measure success by their ability to raise healthy, adjusted children who can thrive in stable and loving homes - not by how much bank they make and businesses they can count under their belt (successful or not).

When we come to the end of our lives and reflect on our life choices and sacrifices, we’re gonna be SO so proud of prioritising what truly matters. Can’t say the same for these toxic influencers.

• Heart

canteven

Exactly - total narcissist behaviour, I’m a mental health nurse and she just screams it from a mental health perspective. Always about her, what she did, who she is and how she helps others. I’ve met her in the wild and she is a nasty, self absorbed person who looks down on everyone around her. In a hospital setting so cannot say more than that but know that I wasn’t the only person who viewed her that way and how she dealt with people in the nursing setting - was interesting to read the notes written about her interactions

• Heart

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Omg. I’m ded. I just went to see what was happening on the account dedicated to her hat. The account is now private but the Memoji has a snaggletooth. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
B873B31B-3D29-4901-B91A-59440E91A779.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
Given that she takes on rescue animals for a few days at a time and acts like she’s an animal saint you would think she would adopt one permanently instead of buying from a breeder. Stupid bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20