Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s a group course though. Unless she doesn’t know what 1:1 means, which is entirely possible.

The way I read it is that it’s 6 weeks, one hour per week/per person for a 1on1 class, at $1200.00. That’s only $200 per hour.

It doesn’t make sense that she would launch this right now if she weren’t hard up for cash because she claimed she is already fully booked though 2023 with readings at $400 per hour and has a 70 person wait list.

Why would she have set aside 10 hours per week (for 10 participants) through mid-January at $200/hr if she could be making $400/hr. instead?

Right here at Christmas time where she’ll be dropping a tit ton of money on gifts and holiday stuff and the vacations she’s already planned with Ever.

Girl can’t keep her lies straight. 🙄
I think it is just one group session each week and not 10x 1:1s because she only offers one time each week the session will run 7PM AEST.
So she just doesn’t know what 1:1 means. Which makes sense TBH, cos she’s never had a real job. Nor does she have two brain cells to run together.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s incredible that someone would look at that basic outline of a course and think ‘yes that’s for me!’

I’ve been around a fair amount of the woo and taken the odd course and this is just an 20cent AliExpress version of Gabby Bernstein. Crazy to me that anyone could see that as appealing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s found one sucker….. this woman is a solicitor by day, WTF, you would think she was intelligent, yet apparently happy to hand over her cash to a scammer 🤷‍♀️
Inner priestess 🤣🤣🤣 these people are all the same! Probably did a swapsy with Tarah for a couple of moon rocks as payment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just thinking, Liela has hit rock bottom, I think she’s actually scraping the bottom worse than best mate Crystal right now.

And then I just saw the latest on Crystal and now I can’t decide whose life is more of a dumpster fire right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Inner priestess 🤣🤣🤣 these people are all the same! Probably did a swapsy with Tarah for a couple of moon rocks as payment
She can’t be paying actual cash, surely not. The woo woo solicitor does look like she is trying to increase her Insta profile so maybe she is just saying she wants to go so lielie gives her a share?

Tarah probably unfollowed her before she left her review so it looks like she is a regular person.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can’t be paying actual cash, surely not. The woo woo solicitor does look like she is trying to increase her Insta profile so maybe she is just saying she wants to go so lielie gives her a share?
I bet they bartered it. The dumb dumb solicitor is getting it for free.

I think it is just one group session each week and not 10x 1:1s because she only offers one time each week the session will run 7PM AEST.
So she just doesn’t know what 1:1 means. Which makes sense TBH, cos she’s never had a real job. Nor does she have two brain cells to run together.
Ahh, gotcha!

I also suspected it was probably a cross-promotion. Nobody promotes a product that hard before they’ve even tried it.

I was just thinking, Liela has hit rock bottom, I think she’s actually scraping the bottom worse than best mate Crystal right now.
And then I just saw the latest on Crystal and now I can’t decide whose life is more of a dumpster fire right now 🤣
Oh, Crystal is loosing her tit right now! 😂 She has taken the lead ahead of Leila in the race to crazy town for the time being.

• Wow
Ahh, gotcha!

I also suspected it was probably a cross-promotion. Nobody promotes a product that hard before they’ve even tried it.

Oh, Crystal is loosing her tit right now! 😂 She has taken the lead ahead of Leila in the race to crazy town for the time being.
What a bleeping Friday!!! 🤣🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh, gotcha!

I bet Liela is quietly seething at the engagement Crystals bullying post has 😆 80 comments is 75 more than Lies got on her nude desperation post.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet Liela is quietly seething at the engagement Crystals bullying post has 😆 80 comments is 75 more than Lies got on her nude desperation post.
You know she is! 😂
I’d say expect a post from Leila any minute now, crying about how she’s being bullied here too, except I don’t think she’d be stupid enough to expose herself that way. Surely she wouldn’t direct the handful of brainless lemmings that might take her up on her readings scam to a page to read about what a shameless con it is.
Or, maybe she is that dumb. I’m constantly surprised by the way her narcissism overtakes her logic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
These women make me bleeping sick!!!!!!! Why do these parasites always prey on vulnerable women it’s absolutely vile and how they can film themselves talking to themselves selling this pure tit actually makes my stomach TURN…Anyone that aligns themselves with Tarah the habitual scam artist is a low sack of tit that I hope suffers the full wrath of her. FREE EVER!

Attachments

What's Crystal's handle again please?
crystalbailey.co

Good god, the way she tries to use buzz words because she thinks they make her sound smart.

A person isn’t “actionable”. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Actionable is something that is capable of being acted upon. A directive, strategy, intention, goals, decision, information - can all be actionable, but not a person. Ffs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
crystalbailey.co

Good god, the way she tries to use buzz words because she thinks they make her sound smart.

A person isn’t “actionable”. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Actionable is something that is capable of being acted upon. A directive, strategy, intention, goals, decision, information - can all be actionable, but not a person. Ffs.
I think this is why her and Crystal just keep at it.
It takes a certain level of IQ (like, above 80) for it to sink in when’s a good time to quit while you’re ahead or admit that you’ve been found out and the jig is up.
But these two numbats are sooo bleeping dumb they cannot see what is so plainly obvious to literally every other person.
If they didn’t live in these tiny echo chambers surrounded by other idiots just like them (like that Kellie woman, omg…she needs her own thread), they might actually see that their regressional behaviour ain’t cute.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.