Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about her motivational speaking tour around Australia? (Didn’t happen which was shocking to me). Oh, and her five line poetry word salad which was turned into a globally renowned screenplay which also makes her a screenwriter (allegedly). There have been no credits on IMDB or any other site which provides evidence of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What about her motivational speaking tour around Australia? (Didn’t happen which was shocking to me). Oh, and her five line poetry word salad which was turned into a globally renowned screenplay which also makes her a screenwriter (allegedly). There have been no credits on IMDB or any other site which provides evidence of this.
Oh there was one speech given in a hotel room on the Gold Coast with at most 5 other people. That was pretty funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she used to go by a different name? And didn’t want people knowing her real name?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She also do an ad for Jamaica Blue I think? That was an actual paid job - maybe the only one she's ever had.

She did launch that photography masterclass earlier this year, what happened with that? I assume no one signed up so she's moving ahead as if it never happened. Except there was that one (alleged) girl who borrowed money from her mum to pay for it..... :rolleyes:

She used to get some good sponsored gear, the Joolz pram I think? the Audi? There were some other things she was gifted - the big Christmas tree a few years back? Oh she really have fallen so so far from when she first started out.

Reactions: 5
She also do an ad for Jamaica Blue I think? That was an actual paid job - maybe the only one she's ever had.

She did launch that photography masterclass earlier this year, what happened with that? I assume no one signed up so she's moving ahead as if it never happened. Except there was that one (alleged) girl who borrowed money from her mum to pay for it..... :rolleyes:

She used to get some good sponsored gear, the Joolz pram I think? the Audi? There were some other things she was gifted - the big Christmas tree a few years back? Oh she really have fallen so so far from when she first started out.
And then didn't she rip into Balsam Trees!? When SHE fucked the tree!? She was trying to scam another freebie.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I think that's when she did the fake stroke in Big W to get out of the photography masterclass.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The worst is that five minutes after each scam or whatever is announced she’s sprouting about how everyone is asking how she’s created such a dream life. Except they aren’t and nobody wants a dream life filled with failed relationships, debt and half realised goals.

Reactions: 10
The Ding Dong season was so entertaining. The whole repost of the psychic who knew they were meant to be together, declarations of their ‘new family’ just two weeks in, dancing in the granny robe for the ‘gram, her delight over the period basket and then the dream store she leased that he was going to refurbish for her which had always been her dream…it was such a quick season.

Who would have thought just a three day road trip later that she would suddenly be a nude psychic?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Ding Dong season was so entertaining. The whole repost of the psychic who knew they were meant to be together, declarations of their ‘new family’ just two weeks in, dancing in the granny robe for the ‘gram, her delight over the period basket and then the dream store she leased that he was going to refurbish for her which had always been her dream…it was such a quick season.

Who would have thought just a three day road trip later that she would suddenly be a nude psychic?!
It was the best. Don’t forget the Mother’s Day post out with Ever and Ding dong’s daughter. That got ripped down after said daughter’s mother caught wind of it no doubt. And the family photo shoot they did.
Nothing beats the period basket tho. That was just a gift on a platter to us tattle gals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.