Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely sat on her own. Who Tf could actually hold a conversation with this idiot? All these women who ‘get together’ for events have no true friends. They’re all just using each other, it’s quite sad.

Reactions: 7
Christttt what a bunch of absolute nobodies.

Tarzy would have looked so out of place in her oversized jumper from Kmart she wore as a dress no doubt. And of course! The fake LV.

#faaashun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t slept for 2 nights/ 3 days because my child is sick, plus I have to go to work… obviously this doesn’t even come close to scamming talking to dead people though. I did get left pregnant, but I didn’t attempt suicide so I’m assuming she had it far worse there also… I’ll just put my uniform on and get ready for a 15 hour shift… I might even get a wee break. But I know, it’s nothing compared to back to back readings and feeling what dead people went through
Are you healed? Have you done the work? If not I suggest a spiritual coach. Manifest your dreams baby girl.

• Haha
Are you healed? Have you done the work? If not I suggest a spiritual coach. Manifest your dreams baby girl.
That’s where I’ve gone wrong!!! I’ve spent many many years in therapy, but I haven’t forked out for a spiritual coach. I’m a fool. I’ll book in a womb cleansing next week and I should be right.

• Haha
That’s where I’ve gone wrong!!! I’ve spent many many years in therapy, but I haven’t forked out for a spiritual coach. I’m a fool. I’ll book in a womb cleansing next week and I should be right.
It's nearly a full moon so put your crystals out and manifest baby girl. But just don't question anything because that's your ego taking over and your devine feminine just needs you to let go and let a masculine man give you guidance. And take out the bins on bin night.

• Haha
It's nearly a full moon so put your crystals out and manifest baby girl. But just don't question anything because that's your ego taking over and your devine feminine just needs you to let go and let a masculine man give you guidance. And take out the bins on bin night.
What about my period basket?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg, she’s such a train wreck. Endless drama to laugh at.

I’m kind of stoked to see what she posts next after her big splash out weekend in Sydney.
🫣 🤑 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I’m kind of stoked to see what she posts next after her big splash out weekend in Sydney.
🫣 🤑 😄
She will be the Sydney expert. Her soul will belong there and it will call to her. The spirits are calling her through her womb.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

🫣 🤑 😄
No doubt we’ll see a ‘someone said to me’ or some kind of magical revelation 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christttt what a bunch of absolute nobodies.

Tarzy would have looked so out of place in her oversized jumper from Kmart she wore as a dress no doubt. And of course! The fake LV.

#faaashun
I reckon she shat her pants when the bill got delivered to the table at Mimis. Going splitsies on that one would have stung.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine meeting Lies and trying to have a conversation?

Where do you live?

Oh, I was on the Gold Coast but I’m such a free spirit I love to move myself and my child, who cares if it disrupts her childhood and education as it’s all programming y’know? I moved across the border to NSW despite the stricter lockdown rules at the time and her Dad being in the Goldie as I’m such a freedom fighter!

What do you do for work?

Well, I’m multi passionate! I’m so special! Im a beige preset photographer (but don’t look at my reviews, my rabbit DID eat that dress that I promised a customer!) and now I’m an Instagram medium! You should see my reviews, I receive at least three day and I know it looks like I’m on Instagram all day but I'm honestly booked up until December with a waitlist of 70!

Partner?

Oh, well I was seeing the most amazing man who I immediately knew was my one, he made me a PERIOD BASKET and I don’t know what happened but when I leased a shop near him and talked about moving he ran a mile into my soul sisters arms! Even though I’m psychic I didn’t see that coming!

🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine meeting Lies and trying to have a conversation?

Where do you live?

Oh, I was on the Gold Coast but I’m such a free spirit I love to move myself and my child, who cares if it disrupts her childhood and education as it’s all programming y’know? I moved across the border to NSW despite the stricter lockdown rules at the time and her Dad being in the Goldie as I’m such a freedom fighter!

What do you do for work?

Well, I’m multi passionate! I’m so special! Im a beige preset photographer (but don’t look at my reviews, my rabbit DID eat that dress that I promised a customer!) and now I’m an Instagram medium! You should see my reviews, I receive at least three day and I know it looks like I’m on Instagram all day but I'm honestly booked up until December with a waitlist of 70!

Partner?

Oh, well I was seeing the most amazing man who I immediately knew was my one, he made me a PERIOD BASKET and I don’t know what happened but when I leased a shop near him and talked about moving he ran a mile into my soul sisters arms! Even though I’m psychic I didn’t see that coming!

🫠🫠🫠
😂😂😂 BRILLIANT!!!!!!!😂😂😂

• Heart
Go check out Kellie’s birthday reel on her page. Leila disappears after the car ride to the restaurant.

Do we think Kellie invited her just to take video of her and her besties (🤭) or did she have some kind of a tantrum at the party and sulked in the corner or left completely? Like legit - there are no bathroom mirror selfies together, no next morning breakfast together posts, no “we had so much fun, I hate to leave” posts, no trying to nose in on the other women’s pictures/video to get tagged and some cross exposure on their pages. Something is off.

Also, she is not following any of the other women at the birthday dinner and they’re not following her so she didn’t make any new friends
- EDIT - SCRATCH THAT LAST PART! I was checking from the account Leila blocked me on so her name wasn‘t appearing on the other women’s accounts when I checked their followers/following. Such is the life of a lurker who got blocked by the nutter for no reason. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Go check out Kellie’s birthday reel on her page. Leila disappears after the car ride to the restaurant.

Do we think Kellie invited her just to take video of her and her besties (🤭) or did she have some kind of a tantrum at the party and sulked in the corner or left completely? Like legit - there are no bathroom mirror selfies together, no next morning breakfast together posts, no “we had so much fun, I hate to leave” posts, no trying to nose in on the other women’s pictures/video to get tagged and some cross exposure on their pages. Something is off.
Maybe she was busy doing the restaurant dishes to pay for her share of the exxy restaurant 🤣
my guess is she checked her bank account and cried those big wallowy tears at how abundantly empty it was. She couldn’t afford to stay out after dinner.

• Haha
Proving her ignorance yet again. Agoraphobia is not a fear of leaving the house you dumb tit. You watch too many movies Tarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe Liela did readings for all of them at the table. Told them to leave their partners because they were all being cheated on (Liela doesn’t realise her “psychic” abilities are merely projections) then asked each of them for $200 bucks (because she knows her worth) but they were not living in abundance, rather in scarcity and refused to pay her. She realised she was no longer aligned with them and they could no longer sit at her table (even though she was at Kellie’s table). She allowed herself to experience the depth of that loss, decided the season of accepting other’s shadow selves was over and went home to the light.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we know if "Britt" is even a real person this time?

Call me a skeptic but I find it hard to believe that a grown woman suffers from agoraphobia stemming from her aunt’s death which happened 3 decades earlier before she was even born. And Leila cured it over zoom. In less than an hour. But the woman never even bothered to mentioned the agoraphobia or the miraculous cure in her testimonial.

🥱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.