Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bloody disgrace.
I’m closely related to one of Australia’s most well-known Psychics and even Im a skeptic on 95% of them.

I can’t believe she just developed powers overnight. What a fraud. The industry needs to be regulated somehow.

Reactions: 9
Proving her ignorance yet again. Agoraphobia is not a fear of leaving the house you dumb tit. You watch too many movies Tarah.
"Agoraphobia is a type of anxiety disorder. A person with agoraphobia is afraid to leave environments they know or consider to be safe. In severe cases, a person with agoraphobia considers their home to be the only safe environment. They may avoid leaving their home for days, months or even years."

I had a good friend who suffered from severe agoraphobia & would not leave her home for 2 years until she got help. It is real.

Reactions: 3
What a bloody disgrace.
I’m closely related to one of Australia’s most well-known Psychics and even Im a skeptic on 95% of them.

I can’t believe she just developed powers overnight. What a fraud. The industry needs to be regulated somehow.
Definitely does!

Tarah you know nothing and no one is listening to you for advice love. You and Crystal meth need to both manifest a psychiatrist and stop bleeping around with things you know nothing about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the bet she felt low after being surrounded by women who are actually succeeding in life and can afford to eat out at fancy restaurants regularly (totally speculating on that) so felt the need to create a lengthy testimonial to boost her ego? 🫠

Anyone else get grossed out by NZ sisters slurping in her tangelo juicing video? Why would anyone post a long video squeezing juice and slurping like that? 🤢

"Agoraphobia is a type of anxiety disorder. A person with agoraphobia is afraid to leave environments they know or consider to be safe. In severe cases, a person with agoraphobia considers their home to be the only safe environment. They may avoid leaving their home for days, months or even years."

I had a good friend who suffered from severe agoraphobia & would not leave her home for 2 years until she got help. It is real.
I am agoraphobic along with panic disorder and generalised anxiety disorder. I leave my house every day. I am part of a fb page for agoraphobics and have learnt that most of us have several safe spaces, not just our own home. The unable to leave your house thing was entirely invented by Hollywood to make us all seem like scared recluses and to make fun of us. Some of us have the world spinning around us as soon as we step out the front door (I had that when I was first diagnosed) but that amount is very small and most have other issues going on. Most of us are people with jobs and kids and friends, not hermits who are scared to leave to house. Also, we’re not afraid to leave our safe spaces - our brains fire off involuntary flight or flight responses; we how how ridiculous it is to panic for no reason in Kmart

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So it appears that Britt is a real person, if I have located the right person. She looks like the girl in the photo Leila posted and the hairline is the same. What do you think?

Funny thing though, based on the photos on Britt’s own business page it certainly doesn’t look like she’s afraid to leave the house. Certainly not to the extent that it would have been such a fear that Leila should be “proud” of her for her huge accomplishment of going outside. There are pictures of her various work spaces (not in her home), pictures of her at school, pictures of her at graduation ceremonies.

The absolute audacity to be able to lie like she does and to lie about someone that follows her and will see the lie no less. She’s a piece of work.

Attachments

So it appears that Britt is a real person, if I have located the right person. She looks like the girl in the photo Leila posted and the hairline is the same. What do you think?

Funny thing though, based on the photos on Britt’s own business page it certainly doesn’t look like she’s afraid to leave the house. Certainly not to the extent that it would have been such a fear that Leila should be “proud” of her for her huge accomplishment of going outside. There are pictures of her various work spaces (not in her home), pictures of her at school, pictures of her at graduation ceremonies.

The absolute audacity to be able to lie like she does and to lie about someone that follows her and will see the lie no less. She’s a piece of work.
However did liela know her partner had a beard? 🤔 She truly must be gifted to have picked that up.

This Britt woman must be so desperate to believe if she thinks that Liela’s “knowledge” of her life is incredible.
759068CB-1615-42A9-9EDF-8A2174E8870C.png

Eta - great sleuthing by @EveryDaysASoulDay. You could do psychic readings of your own and charge $200 per half hour with those research skills!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

This goes to show Tarah really doesn’t listen to her clients at all. She just speaks at them. This Britt person must have mentioned agoraphobia (I’m sure she has it, why would anyone lie about that) and Tarah has just run with her understanding of the condition which is sweet duck all, labelling her afraid to leave the house. Such an ignoramus

Reactions: 7
The Go Fund Me is back up, with this added to the description. I’ve noticed all the previous donations with “Soulfull” are still there. I wonder if Tarah will address this to her followers? Maybe an admittance of doing the wrong thing and notifying them all that there won’t be a prize? I think GFM should’ve refunded those people tbh.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
that is a tricky situation. I imagine many people would not feel right getting a refund from a charitable cause, but they honestly should be entitled to one because they donated under false pretences. But kind of awkward for everyone.

Reactions: 6
I feel bad for Lorren. She was apprehensive about starting the fund to begin with but was talked into it by Leila, who, with her scammy ways, proceeded to screw things up.
The fund at least looks like it’s gotten some traction since it went live again so others must be sharing it for her as well. Hopefully it will help her out.

I suppose they’d be entitled to a refund if they applied for one, but yeah you’d feel pretty crappy doing it. Tarah put these people on this position but she will never acknowledge it

guysss she needs to reschedule sometimes and she knows its unprofessional but you just gotta deal with it... oh and even though her super sophesticated profesh website says no refunds she will offer them if its her fault.. but its never really her fault cos its so hard speaking to the dead. oh and also she can do emergency readings with people over the phone/zoom straight after their people die... what a fkn crock. Also how does someone with 30k plus follows have on average 40 people on a live?

guysss she needs to reschedule sometimes and she knows its unprofessional but you just gotta deal with it... oh and even though her super sophesticated profesh website says no refunds she will offer them if its her fault.. but its never really her fault cos its so hard speaking to the dead. oh and also she can do emergency readings with people over the phone/zoom straight after their people die... what a fkn crock. Also how does someone with 30k plus follows have on average 40 people on a live?
And if you have a problem being rescheduled multiple times “that’s your problem” I can not believe she actually said that

• Wow
And if you have a problem being rescheduled multiple times “that’s your problem” I can not believe she actually said that
shes a fkn moron... i am living for people asking about the go fund me giveaway reading, apparently its still going ahead but the trolls tried to shut it down hahaha

“If I have to reschedule it might be because I’ve just talked to someone who took their own life…”

Wait. What?

• Haha
  • Wow
“If I have to reschedule it might be because I’ve just talked to someone who took their own life…”

Wait. What?
I’m a clair-stupid and can interpret stupid drivel for you. 😇

This means if Leila has made a couple of hundred bucks that’s her done for the day and she’s ready for her bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Yeh those trolls, sucked in, she’s still getting the money’

But still going ahead with the giveaway, WTF?!?!?

Guys, all these readings, it’s really impacting her, it’s intense, she can feel it in your hips. And she feels all the symptoms, like if somone died of breast cancer, her boob hurts. Tarah is so full of tit, sometimes she does 7 or 8 readings a day. Hope she’s letting Centrelink know.

But she’s concerned, there’s no long term studies on her profession. This could be affecting her cellular data and these illnesses she feels could be affecting her. Don’t worry though, she just had a salt bath. How the duck, can she sit in front of her camera, spew this drivel and keep a straight face?!?!? This is lunacy!

I happened to open Insta, right when she started the live, now have this in my brain, sorry to wreck your day as well….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Yeh those trolls, sucked in, she’s still getting the money’

But still going ahead with the giveaway, WTF?!?!?

Guys, all these readings, it’s really impacting her, it’s intense, she can feel it in your hips. And she feels all the symptoms, like if somone died of breast cancer, her boob hurts. Tarah is so full of tit, sometimes she does 7 or 8 readings a day. Hope she’s letting Centrelink know.

But she’s concerned, there’s no long term studies on her profession. This could be affecting her cellular data and these illnesses she feels could be affecting her. Don’t worry though, she just had a salt bath. How the duck, can she sit in front of her camera, spew this drivel and keep a straight face?!?!? This is lunacy!

I happened to open Insta, right when she started the live, now have this in my brain, sorry to wreck your day as well….
Watching that before work has really set the tone for my day... how am i meant to work an entire day really helping people without having my cleansing salt bath

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.