Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like an entertaining live, I’m sad to have missed it 😅

omg did she say ‘sucked in she’s still getting the money’?! We’re glad she’s getting money you halfwit. We just didn’t want you benefiting from it. Which you aren’t now. So, sucked in Tarah. Did she acknowledge her part in having it shut down at all?

Reactions: 5
Sounds like an entertaining live, I’m sad to have missed it 😅

omg did she say ‘sucked in she’s still getting the money’?! We’re glad she’s getting money you halfwit. We just didn’t want you benefiting from it. Which you aren’t now. So, sucked in Tarah. Did she acknowledge her part in having it shut down at all?
No, didn’t acknowledge. Someone asked the question (probably a tattler 😂) about when the giveaway will be announced, first time she ignored the question, second time she said it is going ahead ‘as normal’ then went on about how trolls shut it down but sucked in. Said Lorren ‘got an email about it and imagine getting an email like that when you are going through chemo’. Yeh but imagine having a crazy, narcissistic person like Tarah try and take advantage of you and get benefit from your cancer!

Reactions: 7
‘Yeh those trolls, sucked in, she’s still getting the money’

But still going ahead with the giveaway, WTF?!?!?

Guys, all these readings, it’s really impacting her, it’s intense, she can feel it in your hips. And she feels all the symptoms, like if somone died of breast cancer, her boob hurts. Tarah is so full of tit, sometimes she does 7 or 8 readings a day. Hope she’s letting Centrelink know.

But she’s concerned, there’s no long term studies on her profession. This could be affecting her cellular data and these illnesses she feels could be affecting her. Don’t worry though, she just had a salt bath. How the duck, can she sit in front of her camera, spew this drivel and keep a straight face?!?!? This is lunacy!

I happened to open Insta, right when she started the live, now have this in my brain, sorry to wreck your day as well….
Surely those people who have booked and had their times rescheduled on multiple occasions have now had the penny drop that she’s a total sham.

You’d only have to witness her doing a live NAKED to think “hmm, this chick isn’t professional”

Reactions: 6
She needed a ‘personal day’. What’s fkn new? Lazy witch.

741A8E32-C1DE-4B7A-8701-DF1F2C45EA27.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This eclipse energy is making both sisters next level batshit. Why do they both feel the need to post photos from hospital (although we never saw Liela’s hospital visit after her Big W stroke).

I’ve been in hospital several times and other than when I gave birth to my daughter taking photos of myself in the hospital bed wasn’t on my mind at all.

How many joined her live? Still betting this scam will be over before the New Year 🤣

ETA - childbirth made me think of how we haven’t seen Liela’s birthing video for a while? Surely she’s due a repost soon?

Last edited:
This eclipse energy is making both sisters next level batshit. Why do they both feel the need to post photos from hospital (although we never saw Liela’s hospital visit after her Big W stroke).

I’ve been in hospital several times and other than when I gave birth to my daughter taking photos of myself in the hospital bed wasn’t on my mind at all.

How many joined her live? Still betting this scam will be over before the New Year 🤣

ETA - childbirth made me think of how we haven’t seen Liela’s birthing video for a while? Surely she’s due a repost soon?
The sister admitting she’s never heard of the body’s endocrine system until this year is all we need to know about her level of intelligence. Stupid runs in this family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The most I saw on the live was 41.

Maybe that was the reason for the live. She wanted a soul day all along and needed to tell everyone how exhausted she was.

Someone on the live made a comment that they were so looking forward to their reading today. Oh well, sorry, Tarah needs a day off 🫠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Yeh those trolls, sucked in, she’s still getting the money’

But still going ahead with the giveaway, WTF?!?!?

Guys, all these readings, it’s really impacting her, it’s intense, she can feel it in your hips. And she feels all the symptoms, like if somone died of breast cancer, her boob hurts. Tarah is so full of tit, sometimes she does 7 or 8 readings a day. Hope she’s letting Centrelink know.

But she’s concerned, there’s no long term studies on her profession. This could be affecting her cellular data and these illnesses she feels could be affecting her. Don’t worry though, she just had a salt bath. How the duck, can she sit in front of her camera, spew this drivel and keep a straight face?!?!? This is lunacy!

I happened to open Insta, right when she started the live, now have this in my brain, sorry to wreck your day as well….
She's insane!!!!! And they should make that photo of her her MUGSHOT!!! I zoomed in on it. What a smug look on her face! Such fraud, she should be arrested.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
The sister admitting she’s never heard of the body’s endocrine system until this year is all we need to know about her level of intelligence. Stupid runs in this family.
Now sister is on an odd tangent telling people to ‘find out about anatomy, read some textbooks, ask questions, what happens if you get a dud health professional? They’re only as great as the knowledge they have and may have bias against the treatment you need’ 🤣

I can’t even keep watching, it’s so painful how unintelligent she sounds and the waffling!

I’m all for trying different treatments, whatever floats your boat but she talks like our trained medical professionals have absolutely no idea and she’s so much smarter than any of them.

• Wow
If only there was a trained professional you could go to for problems like working out which part of your anatomy is affecting your health. Oh that’s right… Helanor or whatever your name is, your stupid is showing. 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
If only there was a trained professional you could go to for problems like working out which part of your anatomy is affecting your health. Oh that’s right… Helanor or whatever your name is, your stupid is showing. 🤡
Does she smoke heaps
Of bongs? She looks like a bong rat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Seriously who in their adult life takes a day off, cancels clients (in a very new bizness mind you) to have a bath and soul day? She works very part time, had loads of energy to go to Sydney, but today she needs to rest…like after a weekend where she had no child to look after? Lazy Lazy Liela.

Reactions: 11
Seriously who in their adult life takes a day off, cancels clients (in a very new bizness mind you) to have a bath and soul day? She works very part time, had loads of energy to go to Sydney, but today she needs to rest…like after a weekend where she had no child to look after? Lazy Lazy Liela.
Remind me to go to work and tell my patients - sorry love. Not today. I’m too tired and need a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Work out all of the different layers of your body". WTF?!!

Oh & I thought Halloween was last week? This first photo scared the heck out of me! 😳😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Part of me feels a little sorry for these girls re: their obvious limitations in education. They’re apparently from a family that didn’t place a priority on learning. The fact that Helinore is just now, at her age, coming to the realization that you have to be your own staunch advocate in seeking medical treatment is a little sad but … good for her. I agree with her in the respect that you should be curious, definitely ask questions, be diligent, engage your physicians, be an active participant in your own treatment.

The problem is that to these two, “doing your own research” means starting from behind in the smarts dept and then falling down a rabbit hole on the internet, cherry picking the crazy conspiracies that appeal to their aggrieved biases and limited intellect and assuming that they now know better than the medical professionals that are smarter than they would ever hope to be and who have dedicated their entire lives - blood sweat and tears - to healthcare. It is not a profession of slackers, for fucks sake, who abandon their patients to take random days off to recharge and sit in the bathtub writing poetry about their dream man. I guess you’ve got to be smart enough to know when you’re not smarter than an actual doctor and Leila and Helinore most definitely are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.