Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on using the term ‘wait list’ when advertising available spaces in her stories. Baby girl, if you have a space available, you check ‘your’ wait list, contact them and offer the appointment, every follower looking at your stories is not what you call a wait list!
So weird! I personally think that she has very very few actual appointments and just creates these ‘highly sought after waitlist appointments’ to try and lure people into a quick scammer sale without a refund by creating the illusion of high demand.

Reactions: 10
So you don’t have internet access in Sydney? Such a bizzniss lady.
🤣

I wonder if she’s looking for rental properties this weekend and trying to work out how she’s going to afford it now her GFM scam has been shut down.

That was her bond and removalist truck savings guyyyys!!! She gone be MAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooh I hope so! She’s a bit late this year - isn’t there usually a man by October and it implodes around New Years? I suppose her relationships are getting shorter and shorter to be fair 😆

• Haha
This kellie person must be a total doormat. To still be friendly with someone who has copied every single aspect of your business is baffling. I can picture Tarah being the overbearing, bullying kind of ‘friend’ that uses you and discards when you have nothing left to rip off.

Reactions: 6
I look at her account sometimes and she seems like a very caring Mum. She left an abusive relationship when her son was little and seems very sweet. Liela probably takes advantage of her kindness.

Reactions: 6
She’s such a liar I just can’t believe anything she says until there’s evidence she’s actually in Sydney 🤣 surely she’s not contemplating a move there, there’s no way she could afford a rental.

Speaking of word salads now NZ sister is on one. These just make no sense to me, okay cool you’re having a chilled Christmas and not getting stressed - okaaaaaay? 🤷🏽‍♀️
What has she got to be stressed about?! She has no kids 😅
[/QUOTE]
Not backing either of them but you don't need kids to be stressed 🙂

Up the crotch shot. Classy as. Is she taking out the horse hair extensions for her night out in Sydney? She'll waste all her cash in two days.

[/QUOTE]
She's stressed because she knows more about everything than anyone in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Up the crotch shot. Classy as. Is she taking out the horse hair extensions for her night out in Sydney? She'll waste all her cash in two days.

She's stressed because she knows more about everything than anyone in the world.
[/QUOTE]

It must be so stressful waiting for the world to WAKE UP and those word salad posts would also be very tiring to create 😆 and to do all of that without an actual job? I don’t know how she finds the time to do it all!

• Haha
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I get that, however Xmas before kids vs after kids is a million times more stressful, most parents will agree I’m sure. Xmas without kids was a fkn breeze 😂

Yeah I get that, however Xmas before kids vs after kids is a million times more stressful, most parents will agree I’m sure. Xmas without kids was a fkn breeze 😂
[/QUOTE]
Being a human being is stressful kids or no kids but when you become a parent you’re carrying a fuckload more!
Just this weekend alone I’ve had a tough conversation with my sons about racism following Cassius Turvey’s murder and how to protect themselves (they are half English/Polynesian and have been victims of racial slurs before) and now this morning another conversation about online child sexual exploitation in response to the media story that came out about the victims in Victoria, in top of booking their school camps in, prepping their meals for the week, buying Xmas presents online, helping them with assessments, dropping them off to training and their mates places 😅. It’s 10am and I already feel like a wine 🤣 Have not done anything I need to do yet..like a shower for a start haha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Being a human being is stressful kids or no kids but when you become a parent you’re carrying a fuckload more!
Just this weekend alone I’ve had a tough conversation with my sons about racism following Cassius Turvey’s murder and how to protect themselves (they are half English/Polynesian and have been victims of racial slurs before) and now this morning another conversation about online child sexual exploitation in response to the media story that came out about the victims in Victoria, in top of booking their school camps in, prepping their meals for the week, buying Xmas presents online, helping them with assessments, dropping them off to training and their mates places 😅. It’s 10am and I already feel like a wine 🤣 Have not done anything I need to do yet..like a shower for a start haha
[/QUOTE]
I hear ya, I’m sooooo fkn exhausted. The mental load is something else. Plus I haven’t slept properly for the past 8 years 😂

• Heart
I hear ya, I’m sooooo fkn exhausted. The mental load is something else. Plus I haven’t slept properly for the past 8 years 😂
[/QUOTE]
You know what's exhausting? Channelling spirits for readings like Tarah does every second of every day. Plus she is a single mum left pregnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven’t slept for 2 nights/ 3 days because my child is sick, plus I have to go to work… obviously this doesn’t even come close to scamming talking to dead people though. I did get left pregnant, but I didn’t attempt suicide so I’m assuming she had it far worse there also… I’ll just put my uniform on and get ready for a 15 hour shift… I might even get a wee break. But I know, it’s nothing compared to back to back readings and feeling what dead people went through

Reactions: 11
I haven’t slept for 2 nights/ 3 days because my child is sick, plus I have to go to work… obviously this doesn’t even come close to scamming talking to dead people though. I did get left pregnant, but I didn’t attempt suicide so I’m assuming she had it far worse there also… I’ll just put my uniform on and get ready for a 15 hour shift… I might even get a wee break. But I know, it’s nothing compared to back to back readings and feeling what dead people went through
Despite an incredibly packed day tomorrow of solving the world’s problems with her clair-everything skills I’m sure she will manage to find the time to compose a long, indignant rant to her loyal subjects about how everybody who was hoping to enter the drawing to be blessed to win a free reading by Queenie Oracle Leila is now fucked because her trolls are so jealous of her that they had Lorren’s GFM deactivated.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Liar-Of-The-Light is only at Mimis because RTM was there yesterday.

In fact, RTM has everything Leila wants: a renovated Queenslander in actual Byron Shire that she owns, children in private school, a prestige 4WD, a baby, and most of all, a bloke who can support the family.

And I’ve never heard RTM banging on that she ‘done the damn work to step into her divine femininity’. Weird.

C77EC1D5-9A51-4A72-9BEC-5134E3F12AA9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Liar-Of-The-Light is only at Mimis because RTM was there yesterday.

In fact, RTM has everything Leila wants: a renovated Queenslander in actual Byron Shire that she owns, children in private school, a prestige 4WD, a baby, and most of all, a bloke who can support the family.

And I’ve never heard RTM banging on that she ‘done the damn work to step into her divine femininity’. Weird.

View attachment 1708131
RTM wouldn’t have even glanced in our lei leis direction. I’m sure RBT has her faults, but from what I’ve seen with ROBI, she actually works pretty damn hard

They were there for Kellie’s birthday dinner. Girl’s only from what I can see, all aspiring influencers. 😵‍ Always going for that cross-promotion content, these ladies are.

Funny, other than the pre-party pics in the car, nobody at the party tagged or posted any pics with Leila in it all night. Maybe Leila felt outshined by the other women and lurked in the shadows, who knows. It’s not like our girl not to post a tit-ton of party photos to show what a fun, free-spirited, sexy divine feminine she is. Maybe we’ll get a dump tomorrow (after the rant post) once she’s had a chance to filter and edit all of them 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.