Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liar-Of-The-Light writes actual nonsense.

She strings together phrases that make do not make coherent sentences. Then peppers the illiterate sentences with incorrect grammar and punctuation.

It’s the written equivalent of verbal diarrhoea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Liar-Of-The-Light writes actual nonsense.

She strings together phrases that make do not make coherent sentences. Then peppers the illiterate sentences with incorrect grammar and punctuation.

It’s the written equivalent of verbal diarrhoea.
I am glad I am not the only one scratching my head. I consider myself pretty well versed in the English language. I can not make sense of her word salads. She should stick to two sentences at a time. Even then it may be one sentence too much for old Leis.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No, they gave me no reason, but surely they just agreed you can’t run a lottery through a fundraiser.

Now hopefully this Loren lady can start a new GFM without Tarah bleeping it up for her. Watch her blame ‘the trolls’ instead of acknowledging her mistake.
I appreciate your effort towards reporting!

Reactions: 9
No, they gave me no reason, but surely they just agreed you can’t run a lottery through a fundraiser.

Now hopefully this Loren lady can start a new GFM without Tarah bleeping it up for her. Watch her blame ‘the trolls’ instead of acknowledging her mistake.
Good job! Too bad this wasn't something that could've been reported to law enforcement because I'd personally like to see her go down! Once a scam artist, always a scam artist, especially HER!!

Yeh I got the same email from GFM. I’m hoping those that donated got their money refunded. At least Tarah will get her donation back 🙃 and if Lorren Miller is legit she can do it without Tarah

Didn’t Tarah’s mothers GFM disappear as well without any acknowledgment?

Why does she insist on using the term ‘wait list’ when advertising available spaces in her stories. Baby girl, if you have a space available, you check ‘your’ wait list, contact them and offer the appointment, every follower looking at your stories is not what you call a wait list!
This bra photo never gets old hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she insist on using the term ‘wait list’ when advertising available spaces in her stories. Baby girl, if you have a space available, you check ‘your’ wait list, contact them and offer the appointment, every follower looking at your stories is not what you call a wait list!
But, she’s too busy to contact the ‘wait list’ remember.
Whatever this means.

imagine being such BoSsBaBE you run your entire business through Instagram.

Attachments

• Haha

Oh you KNOW she will! Countdown to a bitchy rant about her trolls being such bullies they reported a fundraiser for a cancer patient. I hope GFM is specific and tells her exactly why they have disabled it. Although you’re 100% right, she’d never admit it was her duck up to her followers, especially when she can get traction by playing the victim. That’s her modus operandi.

Where's Tilly?
Tilly is still around, she was in this picture last week. Although, to be fair, the poor thing looks like she’s dead already 😂. I’m sure she gets no attention anymore with the favored puppy in the house now. Unless Leila wants to stage an awkward photo for the Gram.

What do we think, a dick date in Sydney?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So you don’t have internet access in Sydney? Such a bizzniss lady.

• Haha
[QUOTE="EveryDaysASoulDay, post: 12501684, member: 353664"

[/QUOTE]

She’s such a liar I just can’t believe anything she says until there’s evidence she’s actually in Sydney 🤣 surely she’s not contemplating a move there, there’s no way she could afford a rental.

Speaking of word salads now NZ sister is on one. These just make no sense to me, okay cool you’re having a chilled Christmas and not getting stressed - okaaaaaay? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="EveryDaysASoulDay, post: 12501684, member: 353664"

She’s such a liar I just can’t believe anything she says until there’s evidence she’s actually in Sydney 🤣 surely she’s not contemplating a move there, there’s no way she could afford a rental.

Speaking of word salads now NZ sister is on one. These just make no sense to me, okay cool you’re having a chilled Christmas and not getting stressed - okaaaaaay? 🤷🏽‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
What has she got to be stressed about?! She has no kids 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.