Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That guys comment is spot on! As soon as I read her post I came straight here to say the same thing. So many things can factor in to why someone might feel insecure and worried about their partner’s ‘intentions’. Betrayal trauma for example, causes confusion between a gut feeling and past triggers. But she wouldn’t understand that, because to her all men are evil and cheaters and if she can’t have a happy relationship, no one else can.
Yet psychic Liela of the light knew that DingDong was the one after being with him for 3 seconds. Her iNtUitIoN told her that he was the bestest man. Even Ever knew and thanked her for bringing forth the bestest man to be her new Daddy. Her iNtUiTioN was spot on! She trusted her gUt and look at her now! All alone and grifting her way through life. So spot on. So in aLiGnmEnt.

Reactions: 15
Oh Liela and the skin and hair post
Cue the “so many of you have asked how my skin and hair is so good right now”
What’s the bet she’s the latest to sign up to sell Monat? Remember the roden and fields disaster? (I think that’s what it’s called?)
I see Craig Cassidy at a local burleigh cafe with his laptop having zoom meetings and loud phone calls.
flog is putting it kindly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She makes me sick. Imagibe using someone else’s cancer diagnosis to “fundraiser”… when in fact it’s purely for your own financial gain. She makes me sick. How does anyone get away with it?!?!

Reactions: 8
Latest word salad post about relationships. Will she respond to the male who has commented? Or delete?
For those who are blocked-
She’s only saying all of this because she’s currently single and needs to feel better about it. It’s reckless just to tell women to “leave now” without knowing the circumstances. She’s being so cavalier throwing around life-altering advice to people she’s never met. And doing it all so smugly as if we haven’t all witnessed her own trainwreck relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s trying harder than ever to look successful, it must be crumbling behind the scenes. Very interested to see the next house she manifests, wonder what her notice period is?

🤣 at her response. She doesn’t even know what she’s talking about. Hilarious.

Also Lies, your hair looks crispy and unhealthy.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh Liela and the skin and hair post
Cue the “so many of you have asked how my skin and hair is so good right now”
What’s the bet she’s the latest to sign up to sell Monat? Remember the roden and fields disaster? (I think that’s what it’s called?)
I see Craig Cassidy at a local burleigh cafe with his laptop having zoom meetings and loud phone calls.
flog is putting it kindly.
Oh he's got short man syndrome. Complete flog, I commented on him driving and filming whilst looking at camera giving uneducated and stupidity old fashioned male versus female roles. Obviously I was blocked. This dick hangs with the other nutter Bec McMillan, in some sort of king and queen energy club, absolute dickheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got an email back from gofundme. I’ve been asked for further info on my complaint 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
😂 The only nerve that was hit here was Tarahs.
She’s been stewing on Craigs words aaaaallllllll night. She really has no resilience does she? If anyone challenges her she absolutely crumbles and goes on the attack.
Not really the actions of someone who’s done the work now is it Tarah 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s been stewing on Craigs words aaaaallllllll night. She really has no resilience does she? If anyone challenges her she absolutely crumbles and goes on the attack.
When you open the dictionary and look up

ego [fragile] “her ego was so fragile it broke into a thousand pieces when challenged” there is a picture of Liela.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t possess an ounce of introspection, this one. She‘s the epitome of malignant narcissism. She has no objectivity about her own behaviour and lacks any emotional intelligence at all, which is really funny since she is lecturing others about it.

According to Oracle Leila, questioning other’s intentions is good and you have “awakened divine feminine energy”, but questioning your own intentions however is a “lack of self-belief”. And if you’re questioning Leila, well then, you’re having an “ego response” because you are in “shadow self” and having a “low vibrational reaction”. She’s not here to “appease your unhealed self”.

Moral of the story from our Queen of Projection is “women that want true change are open to seeing new perspectives and aren’t afraid of theirs being challenged”. Unless you are challenging Leila and then she reacts by getting so defensive she responds by shitposting a 20 paragraph screed about how it’s all your fault. CLASSIC Borderline Personality Disorder.

P.S.: If this was you… “women that want true change are open to seeing new perspectives and aren’t afraid of theirs being challenged” … YOU WOULDN’T HAVE COMMENTS TURNED OFF ON YOUR OWN POSTS! Ridiculous bleep. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t possess an ounce of introspection, this one. She‘s the epitome of malignant narcissism. She has no objectivity about her own behaviour and lacks any emotional intelligence at all, which is really funny since she is lecturing others about it.

According to Oracle Leila, questioning other’s intentions is good and you have “awakened divine feminine energy”, but questioning your own intentions however is a “lack of self-belief”. And if you’re questioning Leila, well then, you’re having an “ego response” because you are in “shadow self” and having a “low vibrational reaction”. She’s not here to “appease your unhealed self”.

Moral of the story from our Queen of Projection is “women that want true change are open to seeing new perspectives and aren’t afraid of theirs being challenged”. Unless you are challenging Leila and then she reacts by getting so defensive she responds by shitposting a 20 paragraph screed about how it’s all your fault.

CLASSIC Borderline Personality Disorder.
These two uneducated, untheraperised, MLM, shonky twits out doing each other on instagram a public forum about ego. Look at Craig's photos and videos, how they are so detached from reality is beyond me. Not one of these 'coaches' have actually formally studied, held down a job, kept a successful business or embarked on decades of travel and self study. It's all a facade sold by Juice Plus and whatever chalky disgusting milkshake scam they are in a pyramid scheme with. Craig is a deadset wank festival, he wants to be congratulated for being a 'man' and he wants women to do cartwheels everytime he speaks.

Moral of the story from our Queen of Projection is “women that want true change are open to seeing new perspectives and aren’t afraid of theirs being challenged”. Unless you are challenging Leila and then she reacts by getting so defensive she responds by shitposting a 20 paragraph screed about how it’s all your fault. CLASSIC Borderline Personality Disorder.

P.S.: If this was you… “women that want true change are open to seeing new perspectives and aren’t afraid of theirs being challenged” … YOU WOULDN’T HAVE COMMENTS TURNED OFF ON YOUR OWN POSTS! Ridiculous bleep. 🙄
Divine feminine energy =show your boobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When you open the dictionary and look up

ego [fragile] “her ego was so fragile it broke into a thousand pieces when challenged” there is a picture of Liela.
was going to say - the fragility is INSANE
she'd have stewed on this all day and night to then get up and write this
tipping there were several drafts

Call me naive, but what ducking medical bills would a person fighting cancer face in Australia with Medicare?
it will be for the 'alternative' nonBigPharma treatments.......

• Heart
Reactions: 9
These two uneducated, untheraperised, MLM, shonky twits out doing each other on instagram a public forum about ego. Look at Craig's photos and videos, how they are so detached from reality is beyond me. Not one of these 'coaches' have actually formally studied, held down a job, kept a successful business or embarked on decades of travel and self study. It's all a facade sold by Juice Plus and whatever chalky disgusting milkshake scam they are in a pyramid scheme with. Craig is a deadset wank festival, he wants to be congratulated for being a 'man' and he wants women to do cartwheels everytime he speaks.

Divine feminine energy =show your boobs.
It’s amazing these two dumpster fires didn’t work out, they sound perfect for each other.

• Haha
She’s been stewing all night. Remember when she was triggered by someone asking her if she was worried she would always be alone and had to ‘let the words swirl around her mouth’ or whatever it was 🤣

She’s a classic narcissist who is echoing snippets shared by the holistic psychologist. Such a train wreck even her masculine MLM twin flame isn’t interested.

• Haha

This, this and this!
I KNEW the second I saw that comment from Craig the ex that she wouldn’t be able to handle it. Her response to him in comments made no sense. So she went away and tried to come up with something better.She gets triggered by anyone trying to appear smarter than her.
How does she have time to post her word salads, can I ask? Time is money, Leila. Especially when you are so in demand.
Last count I made on the go fund me, 20 people are in the lottery for a free reading. 20, out of how many (cough) followers?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.