Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reported the fundraiser. No, I’m not being a bleep, I just think SURELY it is violating terms and conditions to be running a lottery for a ‘prize’ (and I use that term loosely) through a GFM. I mean, Tarah is getting something out of it which is disgusting!
0B0807A9-215E-491B-AF2E-6D216DB96348.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow tarah is such an amazing human giving back the cost of the reading - really she just gave up half hour of her time.
When she’s just dropped a few thousand dollars for a dog, it makes her paltry “contribution” of just refunding this woman’s money pretty bleeping despicable.

You’re bragging every chance you get about rolling in the dough (like the classless clown you are). Give her $1,000 bucks, ya bleep. That’s just a couple of hours work for you isn’t it? Women rising for women, aye? You mean other women are rising for her, you’re just taking credit for it. And using it for content and engagement. bleeping parasite.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
When she’s just dropped a few thousand dollars for a dog, it makes her paltry “contribution” of just refunding this woman’s money pretty bleeping despicable.

You’re bragging every chance you get about rolling in the dough (like the classless clown you are). Give her $1,000 bucks, ya bleep. That’s just a couple of hours work for you isn’t it? Women rising for women, aye? You mean other women are rising for her, you’re just taking credit for it. And using it for content and engagement. bleeping parasite.
she’s actually fucked

Reactions: 5
Just reported the fundraiser. No, I’m not being a bleep, I just think SURELY it is violating terms and conditions to be running a lottery for a ‘prize’ (and I use that term loosely) through a GFM. I mean, Tarah is getting something out of it which is disgusting!
View attachment 1700279
So she’s booked up for the year but now has space for a giveaway session?

What’s also really sad is someone who has cancer is seeking guidance from a scammer like Liela. What did she tell her, that she’s going to make it and see her own daughter walk down the aisle? She’s happy to scam people when they’re at their most vulnerable and only has given a refund to brag about it online.

This is the same woman who announced she was ‘letting her mother go’ to the public while she battled cancer and then profited off her own Mothers GoFundMe which we know funded her move and the Queenslander house she had always dreamt of with a huge verandah.

Karma will catch her, I have faith 🥰✨💞

Reactions: 13
Huh, maybe Georgia would be interested in helping her out again? Or Georgie, or whatever her name was supposed to be.

Do we think she’s fabricating another assistant to have a fall guy to blame tit on again?
She said she needs help with her DMs - as if she would ever give someone else the password to her account 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Huh, maybe Georgia would be interested in helping her out again? Or Georgie, or whatever her name was supposed to be.

Do we think she’s fabricating another assistant to have a fall guy to blame tit on again?
She said she needs help with her DMs - as if she would give ever give someone else the password to her account 🙄
Georgia 🤣 she was to blame for the late package deliveries wasn’t she?

Oh my gosh same cycle, she’s so ridiculous!

She’s the absolute dirt on the bottom of my shoe. bleeping bleep of a woman.

Craig is an old flame of Lies so I wonder if it’s a loaded question. He has made a completely valid point. He’s just as much of a nut job though.

Reactions: 9
Latest word salad post about relationships. Will she respond to the male who has commented? Or delete?
For those who are blocked-
I won’t disagree with the point about any man that makes you question his intention or integrity is a red flag but it’s pretty rich coming from the queen of projection, whose entire adult life has been one scam after another. I wouldn’t doubt it if every man she’s dated has had those exact concerns about her.

Reactions: 8
Craig is an old flame of Lies so I wonder if it’s a loaded question. He has made a completely valid point. He’s just as much of a nut job though.
I’m sure he’s referring to her. How embarrassing for Tarah to be told she’s insecure! I’m pissing my pants right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This egomaniac posts the first unfiltered photo of herself in years absolutely loving herself over her skin and hair, then the immediate next post is her filtered so extremely that it has legit shaved 100 lbs off of her body. She’s got a problem.
Also, check the unfiltered pic compared to the one just a few frames earlier. None of those three photos look like the same person.

Attachments

• Haha
Latest word salad post about relationships. Will she respond to the male who has commented? Or delete?
Craig is her ex boyfriend from about 3 years ago and fellow mlm scammer. He likes to film himself driving and giving his deep masculine wisdom. He wants to be congratulated every second for being 'a man' and a 'father'.

I won’t disagree with the point about any man that makes you question his intention or integrity is a red flag but it’s pretty rich coming from the queen of projection, whose entire adult life has been one scam after another. I wouldn’t doubt it if every man she’s dated has had those exact concerns about her.
Craig bulgy eyes is back. He was a past love of Tarahs. I saw them both at Harbour Town just before Christmas 3 years ago. He had his son on his shoulders and stumpy Tarah was wearing white yelling at Ever who was walking about 5 metres behind them.

Craig bulgy eyes is back. He was a past love of Tarahs. I saw them both at Harbour Town just before Christmas 3 years ago. He had his son on his shoulders and stumpy Tarah was wearing white yelling at Ever who was walking about 5 metres behind them.

Craig Cassidy bulgy eyes is back!!

• Haha
This egomaniac posts the first unfiltered photo of herself in years absolutely loving herself over her skin and hair, then the immediate next post is her filtered so extremely that it has legit shaved 100 lbs off of her body. She’s got a problem.
Also, check the unfiltered pic compared to the one just a few frames earlier. None of those three photos look like the same person.
The ‘unfiltered’ pic is still heavily edited. The only thing she didn’t do was smooth her skin so much.

Reactions: 3
That guys comment is spot on! As soon as I read her post I came straight here to say the same thing. So many things can factor in to why someone might feel insecure and worried about their partner’s ‘intentions’. Betrayal trauma for example, causes confusion between a gut feeling and past triggers. But she wouldn’t understand that, because to her all men are evil and cheaters and if she can’t have a happy relationship, no one else can.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.