Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm much popularity and clout LieLie.
Over 30,000 followers but only $1400 raised for the gofundme set up for the cancer patient/client.

you would think her amazing followers would have raised much more in 4 hours.

Reactions: 4
To me it looks like she got hair done, her eyebrows done & her lips done again? Or is it just the filter?
It’s a filter. The shape of every feature on her face has changed.
I think she probably did remove those horrible cheap extensions though and has her natural hair back.

Reactions: 2
Hmmm much popularity and clout LieLie.
Over 30,000 followers but only $1400 raised for the gofundme set up for the cancer patient/client.

you would think her amazing followers would have raised much more in 4 hours.
Is there a way to verify a legitimate gofundme? The creator and the recipient of the money?

Like this Lorren Miller is a real person, right?

Just finding it a bit of a coinkydink that right after Leila announces she’s looking to move, a gofundme is set up.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is there a way to verify a legitimate gofundme? The creator and the recipient of the money?

Like this Lorren Miller is a real person, right?

Just finding it a bit of a coinkydink that right after Leila announces she’s looking to move, a gofundme is set up.
That was my first thought when I saw this, is this legit? Tarah loves a gofundme, doesn’t she?

Also, if this cancer sufferer is financially strapped, why is she spending money on an overpriced reading with Tarah in the first place? Yeh, apparently Tarah gave her the money back by way of donation but surely there are better things to save her money for 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That was my first thought when I saw this, is this legit? Tarah loves a gofundme, doesn’t she?

Also, if this cancer sufferer is financially strapped, why is she spending money on an overpriced reading with Tarah in the first place? Yeh, apparently Tarah gave her the money back by way of donation but surely there are better things to save her money for 🤷‍♀️
Wow tarah is such an amazing human giving back the cost of the reading - really she just gave up half hour of her time. Have we seen “Loren’s” glowing testimonial of how “spot on” Liela’s reading was yet?
also, did she donate it back through the go fund me so you can see the actual donation?
Liela is the lowest of the lows so I don’t think it is a coincidence there is a go fund me right when she needs to move. Her mums go fund me was the time of her last move wasn’t it?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There is a $200 donation from ‘Leila Stead’ in the gofundme list of donations.
Donated to herself? 😂

I’m sure this is dodgy. Can’t find a Lorren Miller as a follower, although haven’t been through all her followers to find the profile picture. Wouldn’t Tarah tag Lorren in her stories?

The Instagram profile photo is the same on the gofundme profile photo, not that that probably means anything, I’ve never set up a gofundme. But we know Tarah’s testimonials are fake.

Comments made so far don’t seem to be from friends or family of ‘Lorren’….

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How much of her medical treatment would be covered in Australia? Would she get some sort of allowance or disability insurance payout for being out of work while sick? I’ve been through cancer treatment twice so I know that difficulty and the challenges but I’m just trying to figure out, realistically, what expenses she is going to have to cover that she won’t be able to.

P.S. I worked throughout the whole thing (out of necessity) except for 4 months following my mastectomy. I was able to collect a disability payment for that time I was out of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How much of her medical treatment would be covered in Australia? Would she get some sort of allowance or disability insurance payout for being out of work while sick? I’ve been through cancer treatment twice so I know that difficulty and the challenges but I’m just trying to figure out, realistically, what expenses she is going to have to cover that she won’t be able to.

P.S. I worked throughout the whole thing (out of necessity) except for 4 months following my mastectomy. I was able to collect a disability payment for that time I was out of work.
All of her medical treatment would be covered by Medicare in the public hospital system. If she is a self employed love and light healer she wouldn’t have sick leave etc, would need income protection insurance to pay income while she is sick. She may be able to access insurance under her superannuation (again, being self employed, may not have any). Probably could get some centrelink disability payment, but that’s not a lot, although with a 10/11 year old as Tarah alluded to, she may get more.

I don’t think lorenrachellemiller is the Lorren Miller on the gofundme. Firstly, if you are creating your own gofundme, why spell your name differently and secondly, the Loren is based in Newcastle as of a few days ago and the Lorren is in Melbourne per the gofundme. I’m convinced it’s a fraud and Tarah has stooped to an all time new level

• Wow
Reactions: 7
All of her medical treatment would be covered by Medicare in the public hospital system. If she is a self employed love and light healer she wouldn’t have sick leave etc, would need income protection insurance to pay income while she is sick. She may be able to access insurance under her superannuation (again, being self employed, may not have any). Probably could get some centrelink disability payment, but that’s not a lot, although with a 10/11 year old as Tarah alluded to, she may get more.

I don’t think lorenrachellemiller is the Lorren Miller on the gofundme. Firstly, if you are creating your own gofundme, why spell your name differently and secondly, the Loren is based in Newcastle as of a few days ago and the Lorren is in Melbourne per the gofundme. I’m convinced it’s a fraud and Tarah has stooped to an all time new level
I definitely got it wrong. The one I posted isn’t it. I think the correct one is a business development manager. She has a LinkedIn profile

I definitely got it wrong. The one I posted isn’t it. I think the correct one is a business development manager. She has a LinkedIn profile
She does have an Insta as well - it’s public so it appears she is real but her association with liela cast major doubt on where the funds will really be going. Especially if it was Liela’s idea for the go fund me.

• Angry
She does have an Insta as well - it’s public so it appears she is real but her association with liela cast major doubt on where the funds will really be going. Especially if it was Liela’s idea for the go fund me.
Can't someone report this? It makes me sick to think she's doing another gofundme scam.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she isnt the creator of the go fund me herself, but I do wonder if after her last scam (which shut down very quickly) maybe she was reported and got banned so has to go in cahoots with someone now.

Could someone post the link? I’m blocked and my anonymous viewer doesn’t allow links to other websites.

Have any family posted or donated? Seems very suspicious knowing her past history of scamming via GoFundMe ☹

Reactions: 4
Could someone post the link? I’m blocked and my anonymous viewer doesn’t allow links to other websites.

Have any family posted or donated? Seems very suspicious knowing her past history of scamming via GoFundMe ☹
Here you go!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.