Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's just remodelled Ever's room
I'm tipping the rent has gone up and they were onto her with the subleasing during the trip with her sister
She moved in around August 2021, didn’t she? Or was it 2020? For sure the rent has increased.

What about the amazing healing space she had set up a week ago?

The right place will find me? Seriously, Tarah! Not in this market. Hey, Crystal might be looking for flatmates soon, get in touch with your soul sista. You could have laptop parties together. No dogs but that doesn’t stop Crystal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What on earth? She’s JUST made a huge song and dance about her new healing space?

She’s a selfish grifter. Poor Ever, she will never have any stability in her childhood with her Mother so self involved ☹

I wonder what the rent has gone up to? No doubt it’ll be advertised soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So she’s uprooting and pulling Ever out of ANOTHER school? She’s what - 6 yrs old and has moved schools 5/6 times?
She’s so unbelievably selfish.
Maybe if she hadn't just gotten those tats & a new puppy & the God awful new furniture she'd have enough money to stay there. She made it sound like she's raking in the dough. Obviously she's NOT. Busted with her lies once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine anyone in the community would be busting to keep her around. She didn’t exactly contribute anything after the floods, just used it for her own advantage.

She also needs to move to new pastures to try and hook a man as clearly no one has wanted a bar of her there 🤷🏽‍♀️

Will her emergency fund (like that exists) be enough to move? It’s hard enough to find rentals right now let alone pet friendly ones, I’m in Queensland and prices have sky rocketed in my area.

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine anyone in the community would be busting to keep her around. She didn’t exactly contribute anything after the floods, just used it for her own advantage.

She also needs to move to new pastures to try and hook a man as clearly no one has wanted a bar of her there 🤷🏽‍♀️

Will her emergency fund (like that exists) be enough to move? It’s hard enough to find rentals right now let alone pet friendly ones, I’m in Queensland and prices have sky rocketed in my area.
Agreed, finding a rental is hard on the east coast. Add two dogs and no job, it makes it almost impossible.

Reactions: 8
So busy but can lie in bed with the puppy at 11am. Also spends 80% of her day on insta...

Reactions: 10
Agreed, finding a rental is hard on the east coast. Add two dogs and no job, it makes it almost impossible.
Oh jeez, maybe her karma is gonna find her quicker than we all thought 🤞🏻
Imagine dropping 3 grand on a dog like you’re some kind of high roller only to find out you have to move and can’t get a rental because of it. Ahhh, I’m wheezing! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
'the right rental will find me'

Give it up you unfortunate looking inbred.

Rentals are fuckkkked at the moment. And that's for people with great rental record, no dogs and a stable job.

Keep putting out that positive juju you bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'the right rental will find me'

Give it up you unfortunate looking inbred.

Rentals are fuckkkked at the moment. And that's for people with great rental record, no dogs and a stable job.

Keep putting out that positive juju you bleeping moron.
Unfortunate looking imbred wins the internet today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she removed the post about moving now? I can’t see it anymore but also she had sixty odd stories so it may be lost in those 😆 NZ sister also removed the post at her cafe job?

How does she have so much time to spend on Instagram if she’s soooo booked up 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she removed the post about moving now? I can’t see it anymore but also she had sixty odd stories so it may be lost in those 😆 NZ sister also removed the post at her cafe job?

How does she have so much time to spend on Instagram if she’s soooo booked up 🤡
It’s still there - one of the last three she put up following the travesty that was that Q&A lol. She followed it with two stories of her lying in bed (soooo busy) and being outside after school (again, sooooo busy).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% something has happened and she’s trying to play it cool, making out like it’s her decision to move. Poor ever. I really hope she doesn’t far enough for her to have to change schools for the millionth time. Remember the time when she moved into a tiny little unit and the whole place was like the size of a bedroom and Ever had the smallest room. But it was by the beach and it was all she ever dreamt of. Then moved like a few months later. The right rental will come to her. duck off you dumb witch. There is a rental crisis and many have been left to live in their cars. For Evers sake I hope you find something but why don’t you use a brain and think about your child first and her needs before anything else. You’re a selfish deadshit. Whoever said she’ll use the move as the excuse to stop being a psychic is dead on the money I think. She’s always got a plan. Hopefully Centrelink really has found out and she’s in a whole heap of tit.

Reactions: 12
100% something has happened and she’s trying to play it cool, making out like it’s her decision to move. Poor ever. I really hope she doesn’t far enough for her to have to change schools for the millionth time. Remember the time when she moved into a tiny little unit and the whole place was like the size of a bedroom and Ever had the smallest room. But it was by the beach and it was all she ever dreamt of. Then moved like a few months later. The right rental will come to her. duck off you dumb witch. There is a rental crisis and many have been left to live in their cars. For Evers sake I hope you find something but why don’t you use a brain and think about your child first and her needs before anything else. You’re a selfish deadshit. Whoever said she’ll use the move as the excuse to stop being a psychic is dead on the money I think. She’s always got a plan. Hopefully Centrelink really has found out and she’s in a whole heap of tit.
Oooh, do we think that might be a possibility? Would it make sense that they found out about her massive income claims and cut her funding this quickly? (I’m not in AU so I’m not familiar with how they work.)

Reactions: 3
WHO IS THIS???

8F6AAF85-9096-491A-A7A3-33A8737D464E.jpeg

Seriously though, you never know who is going to show up on Leila’s page. She looks different every day.
Her filter situation is out of control.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m so glad I just paid close to $900 in tax this fortnight after absolutely busting my balls - to support this dropkicks current lifestyle of puppies and tit tattoos.
Get a bleeping job you lazy sack of tit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.