Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo just gets more ridiculous the more I look at it šŸ¤£

If her books are so full then why is she doing an cheap $250 deal?

Wonder how sheā€™s going to afford these Sydney, Sunshine Coast and NZ trips? I very much doubt she will get any clients - why would anyone hire someone who isnā€™t local unless theyā€™re very well known or talented and Liela isnā€™t either.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This photo just gets more ridiculous the more I look at it šŸ¤£

If her books are so full then why is she doing an cheap $250 deal?

Wonder how sheā€™s going to afford these Sydney, Sunshine Coast and NZ trips? I very much doubt she will get any clients - why would anyone hire someone who isnā€™t local unless theyā€™re very well known or talented and Liela isnā€™t either.
I actually find this photo incredibly creepy- itā€™s really hard to look at. Her photographs are so average- how can anyone with this level of skill be selling a master class?

Reactions: 10
That photo looks like one the cops are going to use in evidence for a court case against the dead tit parents that left their baby in the car sans car seat whilst they pulled a cone on the beach šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she did something that would negatively affect others then go knock yourself out, dob on her. I have reported her posts several times. This literally hurts no one so who gives a duck?

An overlap is very possible I would think! Although it was my partners circles at the time, I certainly didnā€™t enjoy being around those people. Adam was one of the few I could tolerate and thought was nice. I didnā€™t really know much about the JP side, I was around the time Kira was on MasterChef. I still have idea how she swindled her way into MasterChef actually šŸ˜‚
There was definitely a Situation with Ange and Adam while both were otherwise partnered. Heard it from someone once in that group.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That photo looks like one the cops are going to use in evidence for a court case against the dead tit parents that left their baby in the car sans car seat whilst they pulled a cone on the beach šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The baby actually looks fake. Like the one Prince Harry held when Archie was born. They're called Bountiful Baby. Look them up & compare to this one Harry is holding. Everyone knows Meghan used a surrogate & wore a moon bump. The baby on the seat kind of looks like one. Or were there other photos with the parents that I haven't seen?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The baby actually looks fake. Like the one Prince Harry held when Archie was born. They're called Bountiful Baby. Look them up & compare to this one Harry is holding. Everyone knows Meghan used a surrogate & wore a moon bump. The baby on the seat kind of looks like one. Or were there other photos with the parents that I haven't seen?
That is a 'fake' baby?!

Reactions: 3
I never knew about that! I googled it and wow it actually seems to have merit. Wtf šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Yeah I am not on board with the Meghan Markle conspiracies. People love to dislike her.

I'm pretty sure Beyonce experienced similar rumours during her first pregnancy.

That photoshoot of Leila's is terrible though - and if it a real baby its such a WTF photo. Not one I'd be using to advertise my business....

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yeah I am not on board with the Meghan Markle conspiracies. People love to dislike her.

I'm pretty sure Beyonce experienced similar rumours during her first pregnancy.

That photoshoot of Leila's is terrible though - and if it a real baby its such a WTF photo. Not one I'd be using to advertise my business....
yep I feel the same. I dont think ā€œeveryone knowsā€ but rather ā€œa few believeā€.

Nicole Kidman was also plagued by those rumours, although admittedly her actually using a surrogate the second time almost lent credence. But in any of these cases there is no need to fake it. But I digressā€¦.

Reactions: 5
Oh great. Another week that our heart-led, divine feminine soul mama is marching into a primary school to give some 7 year old ā€œlittle witchesā€ a lesson in kindness.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Any grown adult who calls six year olds 'little witches' is far from 'zen' and 'healed'. How appalling to behave and post this on social media. I hope you get told off Tarah if you do approach these children and get put back in your place. So much for your #spreadlove #kindnessalways approach. What #shadows are you displaying? Are you really #manifesting your #higher self? Possibly you need to #lookwithin and invest in a #self-love manifesto, possibly a #course for $777. Or a special #container that let's you #heal your trauma and engage your #feminine self? Maybe some journalling and cacoa whilst you get your yoni #cleansed? Don't these little girls know you were a #singlemumleftpregnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone please post screenshots every time she posts? My life is so boring since she blocked me and thereā€™s nothing good on Netflix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh great. Another week that our heart-led, divine feminine soul mama is marching into a primary school to give some 7 year old ā€œlittle witchesā€ a lesson in kindness.
Parents like her are the reason my job as a teacher is so friggin hard. I wish the school would see this post and ban her from the grounds. These are 6 year olds Lie-la not your circle of friends. Iā€™m sure Ever is a sweetheart but if she has a mouth anything like her mothers then Iā€™m not surprised the other girls have something to say to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.