Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes - Kira & Ange were besties.
Adam and Kira had been on the rocks for years - them being in business together prolonged the relationship.
This is the kind of Intel I'm living for! On another thread someone talked about Kira being crazy and violent towards Adam even??

Did Adam and Ange get together after the breakup, or was there overlap? How many kids does Adam have?

Its so crazy how different their real life is compared to what they show. I cannot believe people still buy into their lifestyle

Ahhh Tarzy you dimwit. It's illegal to sublet your rental you dumbass.

How is this divine, moon dancing, feminine energy boss babe, crystal bleeping idiot such a bogan!? She has no idea about anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the kind of Intel I'm living for! On another thread someone talked about Kira being crazy and violent towards Adam even??

Did Adam and Ange get together after the breakup, or was there overlap? How many kids does Adam have?

Its so crazy how different their real life is compared to what they show. I cannot believe people still buy into their lifestyle
Adam and Kira have two girls, I think might be teenagers now. I used to follow this GC boss babe divine feminine MLM crew a few years ago, Kira, Jess schembri, Rebecca neale, Tiana Baxter etc etc but had to unfollow. They are all unqualified life coaches/mentors. I got so sick of their grossly filtered faces and unrealistically ‘perfect’ lives. I felt so sorry for the kids where the only attention they got was when mum would post them on insta while drinking their kale smoothies or meditating with each other with incense burning. So fake!

Reactions: 7
Ahhh Tarzy you dimwit. It's illegal to sublet your rental you dumbass.

How is this divine, moon dancing, crystal bleeping idiot such a bogan!? She has no idea about anything.
Me thinks someone should discreetly let the owner know??? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Adam and Kira have two girls, I think might be teenagers now. I used to follow this GC boss babe divine feminine MLM crew a few years ago, Kira, Jess schembri, Rebecca neale, Tiana Baxter etc etc but had to unfollow. They are all unqualified life coaches/mentors. I got so sick of their grossly filtered faces and unrealistically ‘perfect’ lives. I felt so sorry for the kids where the only attention they got was when mum would post them on insta while drinking their kale smoothies or meditating with each other with incense burning. So fake!
Whenever I see someone filming themselves meditating it makes me laugh so much. So zen! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God, she has no idea.
5 days away and you bother trying to sublet illegally?
And you get a scouted location with the $250 photoshoot! As opposed to....not scouted???? Me thinks it will be a beach?
I am so confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Kira is the biggest fake out there. She was violent towards Adam when their first daughter was a toddler and would attack him leaving scratches all over him. She would kick him out and he’d have to sleep in the gym he managed. She was full on loony. The times I’ve had interaction with her she was snobby, unfriendly and sour looking. Deeply unhappy. Adam was the talker of the two of them and I actually liked him. Kira would act like she was embarrassed by him. In a dinner with the 4 of us, she didn’t talk to me once. It was bleeping weird.
From what I know there was no overlap with Ange and they were both single for a decent amount of time.

Reactions: 11
I am blocked but honestly part of me wishes I could message and ask about the rental - find out her T&Cs lol, find out how she expects you to pay etc. Try and find out exactly how dodgy she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
old loves racked up some debt it appears. Trying her hardest to pay it back without actually getting a job. You can’t just invite some randoms in to your rental? WTF.
I’m dying to know how much she wants for this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am blocked but honestly part of me wishes I could message and ask about the rental - find out her T&Cs lol, find out how she expects you to pay etc. Try and find out exactly how dodgy she is!
Oh I predict an absolute disaster for the poor sucker that rents it. She will try and stitch them up for damage to her beautiful “farmhouse”. The conwoman will have a field day

Reactions: 12
Tarah. Would you still dose your baby with painstop and drop your 10 month old at daycare at opening time whilst she is sick so you can go to the beach and get soul time?

Kira is the biggest fake out there. She was violent towards Adam when their first daughter was a toddler and would attack him leaving scratches all over him. She would kick him out and he’d have to sleep in the gym he managed. She was full on loony. The times I’ve had interaction with her she was snobby, unfriendly and sour looking. Deeply unhappy. Adam was the talker of the two of them and I actually liked him. Kira would act like she was embarrassed by him. In a dinner with the 4 of us, she didn’t talk to me once. It was bleeping weird.
From what I know there was no overlap with Ange and they were both single for a decent amount of time.
Yes - this aligns with what I know.

Ange was searching for a boyfriend for at least a year (maybe even 2 - lost track of time during covid) after Kira and Adam were done. Maybe it was all a front? pretty elaborate to fake being single and then fake falling in love but I wouldn’t put anything past that crew.

I know secondhand that their relationship was super dysfunctional, when I was with them they played happy families, but agree Adam was the more genuine one in the couple.

J0J0 - I bet we’ve met at some point because we certainly overlapped in similar circles at similar times.

I thankfully always kept fairly removed as I had no interest in JP so was never fully in the inner circle, just have friends (who are actually lovely) who were super involved.

Reactions: 2
I agree. Us tattlers can have opinions all we like but interfering in her real life affairs that don’t really affect anyone is going too far.
And this is how she gets away with everything as no one does anything about it 🤣🤦‍♀️

And this is how she gets away with everything as no one does anything about it 🤣🤦‍♀️
If she did something that would negatively affect others then go knock yourself out, dob on her. I have reported her posts several times. This literally hurts no one so who gives a duck?

Yes - this aligns with what I know.

Ange was searching for a boyfriend for at least a year (maybe even 2 - lost track of time during covid) after Kira and Adam were done. Maybe it was all a front? pretty elaborate to fake being single and then fake falling in love but I wouldn’t put anything past that crew.

I know secondhand that their relationship was super dysfunctional, when I was with them they played happy families, but agree Adam was the more genuine one in the couple.

J0J0 - I bet we’ve met at some point because we certainly overlapped in similar circles at similar times.

I thankfully always kept fairly removed as I had no interest in JP so was never fully in the inner circle, just have friends (who are actually lovely) who were super involved.
An overlap is very possible I would think! Although it was my partners circles at the time, I certainly didn’t enjoy being around those people. Adam was one of the few I could tolerate and thought was nice. I didn’t really know much about the JP side, I was around the time Kira was on MasterChef. I still have idea how she swindled her way into MasterChef actually 😂

Last edited:
I’m not sure she gets away with everything- look at her life. Not exactly cracking. No money, heaps of failed attempts at doing anything remotely like business, failed relationships and a rental she tries to pass off as being in Byron. To list just a few things off the top of my head.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.