Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That didn't happen Tarah. Ever is not your emotional support animal and you do duck all in life and in relationships so you get weeds.
What story did she invent now? šŸ¤£
Also does anyone know if her NZ sister works or just sits around the house taking videos of herself doing everyday things like making coffee and tagging companies (hoping for a repost I guess?)

Reactions: 5
She must be happy. More torrential rain and more terrible flooding due in her area. How long till a gofund me and a post about being a single mum left pregnant?
That love bomb rip off scheme still makes me mad šŸ˜” she really is revolting. A community in despair and she posted a few token photos in a white outfit smiling outside of washed out houses and invented a few stories about her ā€˜kindnessā€™.

Remember when she said she was stopping delivering gift cards (not that she delivered any as we never saw evidence of receipts or the gifting) as ā€˜walking up and down the street was exhaustingā€™ and encouraged people to just pop them in random mailboxes? šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Didnā€™t Leila join some other platform when she was deep in her anti-vaxx craziness to avoid the scrutiny of sane people on Insta? Does anyone remember what that was and if she still has an account? I wonder if sheā€™s ginned up some kind of shady income generator, scam business over there to feed off of the conspiracy theorists? (Iā€™m still not ruling OnlyFans though šŸ˜)

Reactions: 5
Given that sheā€™s a ā€œmasterā€ of photography and charging an astronomical amount for her scam workshop. Old leils is plugging a cheap deal even for a sale lol. I smell desperate.
Yeh, maybe rent is dueā€¦.

Reactions: 6
Didnā€™t Leila join some other platform when she was deep in her anti-vaxx craziness to avoid the scrutiny of sane people on Insta? Does anyone remember what that was and if she still has an account? I wonder if sheā€™s ginned up some kind of shady income generator, scam business over there to feed off of the conspiracy theorists? (Iā€™m still not ruling OnlyFans though šŸ˜)
telegram....????

Reactions: 3
Telegram šŸ¤£ I donā€™t know if she still uses it but Iā€™m betting on no. Ol Tarah canā€™t stick to anything

• Haha
I'm sure you would be a delight to rent from Tarah and I'm sure your landlord will be stoked that you are subletting. There are laws Tarah and insurances etc but nice try on a new scam. Does the person have to look after your dog too?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have often wondered what happened between Kelle and Kylie. Kelle went to Sydney with her when she had her boobs done.

But I am also so intrigued by Adam Westwick and his new girlfriend. She is also in the same MLM and has a way higher following than Kira - so he traded up in some ways. Were they all friends before this?

A few of my friends were Kira and Juice Plus stans awhile back so I often check in on them. Leila and Kira were also friends for about 30 seconds, how does it work?? Can you be friends with Kira and the new GF - Gratitude Project I think? Whys is the GC so full of these people? They are all the same.....šŸ˜‚
Yes - Kira & Ange were besties.
Adam and Kira had been on the rocks for years - them being in business together prolonged the relationship.

I'm sure you would be a delight to rent from Tarah and I'm sure your landlord will be stoked that you are subletting. There are laws Tarah and insurances etc but nice try on a new scam. Does the person have to look after your dog too?
Itā€™s also only for a week - would you go to the effort of cleaning your house and packing away all of your stuff to rent your house to a stranger for a week? I have a friend who does it for 2 months over summer but it also makes her over $100k (which more than covers her fancy family vacations so totally worth it!), guessing Lies would be lucky to get $1k. She must really need the money.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Is she seriously renting her house for a week? Why would you even bother?
Sounds like desperation! Is she going back to Dubbo? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Wait isnā€™t there a part in your contract that you sign as a tenant where you state you wonā€™t do exactly what tarah is doing? Ie making money and subletting?

Reactions: 16
The beautiful world famous cane field beaches of Murwillumbah.

Any soul sisters on here that want to do a manifestation retreat in Tarahs 'rental'. I have a program available for just $7777.
Next she will be creating a container for soul sisters who want to turn their homes into luxury vacation rentals. Sheā€™ll probably have Crystal as the beige style advisor.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.