Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The
The irony
So it’s been months on end and Liela has never thought to ask why exactly she wants a new bag so badly? And given she’s spoken about bullying recently and actually WENT TO THE SCHOOL to deal with the child it seems strange that Ever wouldn’t have told her about this especially since Lies is so involved with the school being on the board and all 🤣

Reactions: 15
The irony
Jesus Tarah didn’t you think for one second that giving your daughter a stupid name wouldn’t put a target on her back at some point? 6 year olds can absolutely be little witches but ffs why are you plastering that all over your ig? And you also cannot approach other peoples children so forget it love.

Reactions: 13
Oh no Leila about to go onto the playground and tell off little 6 year olds. Please Liela do not call them little witches, do not talk to these children you have no right to approach them you dingbat.

Reactions: 16
I would say this is a new low for liela but it’s not new, she’s rolled out the ever is being bullied card a few times before, it’s just another low to add to the pile of things that never happened.
I do believe she would have a go at kids in a playground though,little girls and old ladies are prime targets for the wrath of tarah.

Reactions: 9
I would say this is a new low for liela but it’s not new, she’s rolled out the ever is being bullied card a few times before, it’s just another low to add to the pile of things that never happened.
I do believe she would have a go at kids in a playground though,little girls and old ladies are prime targets for the wrath of tarah.
Here’s hoping another parent is on the scene to rip Tarah to shreds.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I half believe this narc would go and yell at 6 year olds but I also believe it’s absolute made up bullshit and Leila wouldn’t move her fat ass out of the bath… her weird little reel about small talk to other parents in the pick up line? As if she talks to anyone or does anything.

Reactions: 14
If this is true; the example she is setting for Ever does not fit with her brand at all! if things don’t go your way - react, be aggressive and confront - instead of recognise and review the situation, and find a solution. (Perhaps some new friends)

if any mother, ever approached my children, she would have me to deal with… go down the correct channels to have the situation rectified… very disappointing

If this is true; the example she is setting for Ever does not fit with her brand at all! if things don’t go your way - react, be aggressive and confront - instead of recognise and review the situation, and find a solution. (Perhaps some new friends)

if any mother, ever approached my children, she would have me to deal with… go down the correct channels to have the situation rectified… very disappointing
“Hey E, hurt people, hurt people so mama is going to go into that yard and threaten and intimidate some 6 years olds”

“But isn’t that hurting people mama?”

“No darling, that’s me as an enlightened, aligned, all knowing power mama, standing in my power”

E “I’m confused”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly.

She 'goes after' people that can't fight back.

Anybody her age is most likely educated and has their wits about them and would put her in her place real quick. Tarzy wouldn't dare go after someone like that.

Although let's be real, a 6 year old is no doubt smarter than this flog.

Reactions: 12
100% made up bullshit, my daughter is Ever’s age and although I obviously know there is lots of bullying at school I honestly don’t feel it starts this early in the way she is saying she’s being bullied. Maybe when girls are 9-10 this type of thing might be said but as if they are bullying her about a school bag and calling her never ever. Kids that age do not think of those things. duck off with your lame bullshit. Far out I feel bad for Ever that she has a mother like this.

Trying her absolute hardest to make us believe she has a “job” and to make the “scam” air bnb home appear to be down the road from the beach.

Attachments

100% made up bullshit, my daughter is Ever’s age and although I obviously know there is lots of bullying at school I honestly don’t feel it starts this early in the way she is saying she’s being bullied. Maybe when girls are 9-10 this type of thing might be said but as if they are bullying her about a school bag and calling her never ever. Kids that age do not think of those things. duck off with your lame bullshit. Far out I feel bad for Ever that she has a mother like this.

Trying her absolute hardest to make us believe she has a “job” and to make the “scam” air bnb home appear to be down the road from the beach.
'Replying to everyone soon'

WHO!?

• Haha
Let me tell you right now that if a grown woman marched up to my six year old on school grounds and gave them a piece of her mind Leila style, (it’s not like she can spare it though), I would call the police. Just no.

Luckily, it’s from a fantasy episode of “What Tarah did next”

Reactions: 11
That’s complete bs
“Never ever” duck me even year 6 kids wouldn’t come up with that
And if your kid needs a new bag….. it’s $30 get her a new fucjing bag

She is really pumping the whole - look how great my area is thing???
But in all seriousness, isn’t it breaking a tenancy agreement by effectively subletting?!

Reactions: 7
Unless she lives in a completely superficial area, then the story about kids not playing with Never Ever because of her school bag is made up. Kids that age literally don't give a tit about bags. It's made up to suit her narrative so everyone will say "You're such a good mumma for buying her a new bag and for going to the school to terrorise young children'. No doubt she will go to the school, confront the bullies, make an impassioned speech at assembly, everyone will cheer and clap and they'll use her words at schools all around the world 🧚‍♂️

• Haha
Unless she lives in a completely superficial area, then the story about kids not playing with Never Ever because of her school bag is made up. Kids that age literally don't give a tit about bags. It's made up to suit her narrative so everyone will say "You're such a good mumma for buying her a new bag and for going to the school to terrorise young children'. No doubt she will go to the school, confront the bullies, make an impassioned speech at assembly, everyone will cheer and clap and they'll use her words at schools all around the world 🧚‍♂️
In fact they’ll probably get her words printed and use it as their school creed.
she’s not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.