Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh nooo she deleted the poem hahah. I bet she took it down after another 🔮 boss babe 🧿 told her she shouldn’t be sharing such literary genius for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is SO cringeworthy. She has the inner fantasy life of a 13 yr old. She is arrested development epitomized.
Thank you for sharing this for us blocked Tattlers! 😆

Her writing is dreadful, it’s like a bad version of Mills and Boon. She appears to truly believe that life is a fairy tale and that a man will save her. I guess that’s also reflected in how much she criticises her Mother but worships her Dad.

I really hope Ever gets some stability from her Dad in the time she’s with him. I feel so much for that lovely child, it would be so hard having a Mother so self absorbed and unkind. Big pats on the back for going to school for one day Lies though! Imagine spending a day with your child and writing a big post about it like it’s a huge achievement.

Oh nooo she deleted the poem hahah. I bet she took it down after another 🔮 boss babe 🧿 told her she shouldn’t be sharing such literary genius for free.
It will be getting printed on a T-shirt in Europe as we type! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you for sharing this for us blocked Tattlers! 😆

Her writing is dreadful, it’s like a bad version of Mills and Boon. She appears to truly believe that life is a fairy tale and that a man will save her. I guess that’s also reflected in how much she criticises her Mother but worships her Dad.

I really hope Ever gets some stability from her Dad in the time she’s with him. I feel so much for that lovely child, it would be so hard having a Mother so self absorbed and unkind. Big pats on the back for going to school for one day Lies though! Imagine spending a day with your child and writing a big post about it like it’s a huge achievement.

It will be getting printed on a T-shirt in Europe as we type! 🤣
Nuh-uh, she’s too ~FONT FUSSY~ 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kelly Howard shared video of Tarah getting in the ice bath. Umm, obviously as a catty move. Tarah looks nothing like she would have you believe. No filters to take off 20kg here.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kelly Howard shared video of Tarah getting in the ice bath. Umm, obviously as a catty move. Tarah looks nothing like she would have you believe. No filters to take off 20kg here.
What's her Instagram name, are you allowed to say on here? Or is the clip shareable? 😁

Reactions: 2
I've see her many times in the wild. She doesn't look a thing like she makes out. #filterfreefebruary #bereal #natural #idontgetfillers

Reactions: 6
There is that - it's not the best quality, but her face is much rounder than she posts lol.

She didn't even look that bad in the ice bath video, but her stomach is not flat as she wants us to think. She filters herself so much
She really has no genuine friends does she? The only time we see her among other women is when she’s paid for it - seminars, health retreats, healings etc. You couldn’t even pay me to be friends with this leech

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.