Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re the same width as her eyes. Just no 🙈

How is this the same person 🤣
View attachment 1434200
I just find it so incredibly sad when people like her feel they have to use filters to such a degree that it TOTALLY changes their appearance. It just screams insecurity, especially in her case.

Reactions: 10
Such a treat thank you for sharing 🤣 her captions are so funny. Did anyone notice how NZ sisters post to her was full of pity?

Also weird how her shoulders are child like but her arms look super long in this photo? You would think by now her photo shopping skills would be 🤌🏼
Oh tit thanks for bringing this to my attention! She looks half the size, she wouldn't be able to be identified if she looked like this on her licence and rocked up as fugly Tarah they look like two different people 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely laying the ground work for the big announcement that she is single again.
Yawn. Got to build it up like a Home and Away episode. At least with the filters you don’t actually have to get skinny these days post breakup. Just trying to look at the positives for you Leis.

Reactions: 5
omg - Maybe the fugly hat is our own stupid fault!
We kept reminding her that the filter was removing her hair. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah they’re definitely done! Hence all the thirst trap pics, the comment about how she receive any presents for her birthday (so Ever gave her homework) and now she has posted a story about “adjusting to people’s absence rather than accomodating their disrespect”.

I for one cannot wait to find out how Ding Dong disrespected her?? Knowing Tarah it could be anything - like not proposing for her birthday.

Please remember us blocked Tattlers when the big announcement comes and share screenshots 🤣

Anyone else think Chrystal forgot her birthday until her post late yesterday? A million posts about herself and not even one for her besties birthday until the evening? 😬 I didn’t see any others from her influencer mates like Dani Stevens either which says a lot.

Reactions: 15
Nah they’re definitely done! Hence all the thirst trap pics, the comment about how she receive any presents for her birthday (so Ever gave her homework) and now she has posted a story about “adjusting to people’s absence rather than accomodating their disrespect”.

I for one cannot wait to find out how Ding Dong disrespected her?? Knowing Tarah it could be anything - like not proposing for her birthday.
YES! Just saw this! I guess I was confused why on earth dong dongs fam weren’t removing the parasite from their socials immediately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
YES! Just saw this! I guess I was confused why on earth dong dongs fam weren’t removing the parasite from their socials immediately 😂

It’s so awkward sometimes, it took me ages to unfollow my brothers ex when they broke up and no doubt as sister in law was so gushy about old Lie-lar she will feel a bit cringey doing it 😆

If Lies starts bad mouthing him maybe she’ll come on here to defend him 🤣 how great would that be?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You are in the bath rain, hail or shine darls.

who has this much time? I have worked 11 hours. Picked kids up from school, daycare, have done groceries and now heading home to cook and clean and put kids to bed. A bath is never going to happen 🤣

Interesting song choice there 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Interesting song choice there 😆
i just went to comment about the song choice, haha! “You can have him” - and the lyrics are about how awful he is.
Daaaamn so much for him being the great love she deserved when he is ~such an asshole~! Oh wait. That IS what she deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And she’s down to 69 grid posts. Old love is deleting tit left right and centre. Can someone pleeease screenshot the grid for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck she’s a moron. El Niño is reduced rainfall you complete head Tarah 😂🥴
Imagine having a real life conversation with this idiot, she talks AT you with that pointy witch finger but has literally no idea what she’s on about.

CB77B20C-51FB-45DF-BB34-8B1E46C9F72B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do her and Crystal blink fast and look up and away ALL the time? They both do it, almost identically. I’m assuming it’s a sign of deceit much like my quick goog told me but I couldn’t be bothered working out of it was they look to their left or right. It’s so irritating.

• Wow
duck she’s a moron. El Niño is reduced rainfall you complete head Tarah 😂🥴
Imagine having a real life conversation with this idiot, she talks AT you with that pointy witch finger but has literally no idea what she’s on about.

View attachment 1436671
Here in America El Nino means we get MORE rain. La Nina means less rain.

Reactions: 1
And she’s down to 69 grid posts. Old love is deleting tit left right and centre. Can someone pleeease screenshot the grid for me!
69356587-5DE8-4E38-8E27-C116F705CB3A.png
0921F09B-3E95-4967-9CEB-16C53086EBC9.png

i just went to comment about the song choice, haha! “You can have him” - and the lyrics are about how awful he is.
Daaaamn so much for him being the great love she deserved when he is ~such an asshole~! Oh wait. That IS what she deserves.
She’s going to have to spin the narrative that it was all him, not the truth that he broke up with her.

Attachments

I bet she had no shoots booked this weekend. As if a phone call and an email to the actual client privately would not suffice. No one is watching your stories for updates on your life Tarah because you are so busy, you'rein the bloody bath fiming your bunions. Such a head move, no one believes you. As for NZ, girl can hardly pay her rent so I think her magical trips to shoot is a far out lie. It will never happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So all traces of Ding Dong, her shop and….her activewear attempted thirst trap are gone?

I bet she had no shoots booked this weekend. As if a phone call and an email to the actual client privately would not suffice. No one is watching your stories for updates on your life Tarah because you are so busy, you'rein the bloody bath fiming your bunions. Such a head move, no one believes you. As for NZ, girl can hardly pay her rent so I think her magical trips to shoot is a far out lie. It will never happen.
Is she still harping on about NZ? I’ll believe it when she’s on the plane, I’m sure New Zealand has a huge amount of talented photographers, why would anyone want her beige boring photos there 🤣

NZ sister has the strangest feed, her stories and posts make absolutely no sense at all. She seems to live in a fantasy world like Lies. It’s a bit sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.