Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here in America El Nino means we get MORE rain. La Nina means less rain.
It’s the reverse in Australia. It’s been all over the news that we are in La Niña for a really long time now. But I guess because she doesn’t listen to MaIn StReAm MeDiA 🥴

Reactions: 8
It’s the reverse in Australia. It’s been all over the news that we are in La Niña for a really long time now. But I guess because she doesn’t listen to MaIn StReAm MeDiA 🥴
She’s probably copying content from a Northern Hemisphere ‘freedom fighter’ without understanding what any of it means 🙄

• Haha
Oh ok, I just learned something new! Thanks for explaining. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So ding dong done?
Can you imagine if Leila had actually written a book? It would have been horrendous dribbling like this 😆

Was just coming to post the above screenshot for those that are blocked. And I mean, I barely know where to start
then there was this gem five mins ago……
Gotta raise those funds to get to New Zealand somehow! Would she even have a passport? I can’t imagine her being the type to travel further than Mooloolaba?

Reactions: 5
The poetry post- seriously. This has made my day. Thank you for sharing it Tattlers! This is just gold. Way to make any guy glad he dumped your looney tunes arse....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a treat thank you for sharing 🤣 her captions are so funny. Did anyone notice how NZ sisters post to her was full of pity?

Also weird how her shoulders are child like but her arms look super long in this photo? You would think by now her photo shopping skills would be 🤌🏼
Sorry! Late to the party! Have been offline, but… had to comment that, having spent time with Leila IRL, unless she’s had some massive weight loss in the last month or two IRL she’s much bigger than I am but I NEVER look that “good” (as in thin arms and styled) so she either really knows how to work the angles and do makeup or she is definitely using photoshop and heavy filters.

They’re the same width as her eyes. Just no 🙈

How is this the same person 🤣
View attachment 1434200
She looks WAY more like the version on the left

Reactions: 7
Tarah writing poetry about how wonderful and loving she is. I thought you were sah busy taking photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So which is it……???
It just shows how busy she is that she can edit using a laptop on a low sofa that would be terrible on her back for a long period of time 😆

Every professional photographer I know uses a desktop computer with an actual workspace but I guess popping a beige filter on a few photos doesn’t take long!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It just shows how busy she is that she can edit using a laptop on a low sofa that would be terrible on her back for a long period of time 😆

Every professional photographer I know uses a desktop computer with an actual workspace but I guess popping a beige filter on a few photos doesn’t take long!
100%! My sister is a photographer. (An incredible one at that) and she has an office with 2 computer screens that she works off at the same time to edit all her work. 😂 TaraH and her terrible muted preset she throws over every photo. Doesn’t surprise me she can do that from the lounge.

• Heart
If she is still writing about the fairytale love she thinks she so deserves she will be waiting an eternity. You can get away with that at 14 bit not in your late 30's with a kid.

Reactions: 6
If she is still writing about the fairytale love she thinks she so deserves she will be waiting an eternity. You can get away with that at 14 bit not in your late 30's with a kid.
I think it's time to look within Tarzy.

• Haha
Was just coming to post the above screenshot for those that are blocked. And I mean, I barely know where to start
then there was this gem five mins ago……
What’s she selling? Any up date on the ‘cleansing’ of her old life and into her new phase? AGAIN…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.