Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
YES! Just saw this! I guess I was confused why on earth dong dongs fam weren’t removing the parasite from their socials immediately 😂

It’s so awkward sometimes, it took me ages to unfollow my brothers ex when they broke up and no doubt as sister in law was so gushy about old Lie-lar she will feel a bit cringey doing it 😆

If Lies starts bad mouthing him maybe she’ll come on here to defend him 🤣 how great would that be?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Luvnaps

VIP Member
That photo looks like one the cops are going to use in evidence for a court case against the dead shit parents that left their baby in the car sans car seat whilst they pulled a cone on the beach 🤣🤣🤣
The baby actually looks fake. Like the one Prince Harry held when Archie was born. They're called Bountiful Baby. Look them up & compare to this one Harry is holding. Everyone knows Meghan used a surrogate & wore a moon bump. The baby on the seat kind of looks like one. Or were there other photos with the parents that I haven't seen?

Attachments

• Wow

Pindawg

VIP Member
Didn’t Leila join some other platform when she was deep in her anti-vaxx craziness to avoid the scrutiny of sane people on Insta? Does anyone remember what that was and if she still has an account? I wonder if she’s ginned up some kind of shady income generator, scam business over there to feed off of the conspiracy theorists? (I’m still not ruling OnlyFans though 😏)
telegram....????

Hmm I just took a look after taking a long break from here reading about this clown. I was originally blocked from my personal account for no apparent reason. I then followed from my business account and had engaged with her a couple of times (non genuine from my perspective but kind of baiting her for laughs) and now I’m seemingly blocked from there too!

• Wow

emmygluewho

VIP Member
The baby actually looks fake. Like the one Prince Harry held when Archie was born. They're called Bountiful Baby. Look them up & compare to this one Harry is holding. Everyone knows Meghan used a surrogate & wore a moon bump. The baby on the seat kind of looks like one. Or were there other photos with the parents that I haven't seen?
That is a 'fake' baby?!

First woman to be left pregnant AND a single mum AND has 'mold' poisoning.
Again, so so serious. Deadly according to Tarah, but going to listen to a quack natropath instead of an evil Doctor. It's a govt conspiracy trying to take away a woman's devine feminine and take away our power. She will stand tall and protest for our children, she will make a sign.
I feel as though you and me would be besties

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
She makes that post sound like she has a new animal every week….’house full of animals’, seriously…. When was the last time she fostered? Surely it would have been all over insta for the attention.

Was the rabbit a foster animal? Is that what happened to it?!?!?!
She had to feed it to the poor street dogs.

Is she baitng us with the rings? And TBH iRL you does look 56 but you go ahead and laugh in the face of your daughter and hunmiliate her to all your followers you mean bee with a itch.

Freya10

Such a treat thank you for sharing 🤣 her captions are so funny. Did anyone notice how NZ sisters post to her was full of pity?

Also weird how her shoulders are child like but her arms look super long in this photo? You would think by now her photo shopping skills would be 🤌🏼
Oh shit thanks for bringing this to my attention! She looks half the size, she wouldn't be able to be identified if she looked like this on her licence and rocked up as fugly Tarah they look like two different people 😳😳😳

• Haha