Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stay Classy

It really seems like she’s exhausted all her grifting options that the only way forward will be a MLM? Maybe she could join her NZ sisters down line with the alkaline water machines? (Speaking of which, NZ sister posted about fifty stories after having a conversation with her sister about CERN and the Georgia Guidestones so I’m surprised Leila hasn’t posted about this also as they tend to post similar themes).

It’s only a few months ago that her $250 Mothers Day Special rate was all booked out then magically had four spaces appear a few days later and clearly no one in Sydney was interested in her ‘amazing AirBNB’ photo shoots. Did she even go to Sydney? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Surely if she went to Sydney (I think she had mentioned early June), it would have been all over wearelemama? I went back and looked at your posts, it was supposedly the same weekend she had the spit about people driving past her house….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just checking if she forgot a “Letters to my Daughter - on My birthday” caption on this latest post or if she is now actually calling herself Baby Girl.
She’s 36?
Baby Girl?
WOT…..
How embarrassing 😆 what are her pearls of wisdom from this last trip around the sun?

Her lips look even bigger now. Anyone else think so?
Definitely looks like fresh filler or could be a filter?

Ding Dongs sister in law is pregnant. Their video of everyone’s reactions is actually really cute - the wee Grandma’s reaction made me a bit teary. No congratulations from Lies though 🤔

• Wow
Hmmm…has a big weekend….very unwell with a cold….goes to beach for soul day….now a stroke! I wonder if her sister ever believed she would go to NZ, she wouldn’t have sent her flight confirmations no doubt.

How many health issues has Lies had now? From memory:

Adverse vaccine reaction (or was that Ever)
Pelvic injury caused by birth.
Dislocated knee
Dislocated hip
Allergic to condoms
Allergic to alcohol
Did she also claim to have heart attack at one stage? I’m sure there was another one 😆

showinguphere

Chatty Member
And this is how she gets away with everything as no one does anything about it 🤣🤦‍♀️
I’m not sure she gets away with everything- look at her life. Not exactly cracking. No money, heaps of failed attempts at doing anything remotely like business, failed relationships and a rental she tries to pass off as being in Byron. To list just a few things off the top of my head.

DaisyNZ

1656201758202.jpeg

Was expecting a similar comment by Tarah, not surprising this is from NZ sister though.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
She probably did put up an anonymous QA box up and got no questions 😂😂 or none that was going to answer publicly anyway.

• Haha