Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
First women ever to have endometriosis and a hysterectomy.
I genuinely don’t understand how recovery from a hysterectomy takes a year like she keeps saying? Is it just an excuse not to work? I have four friends who have had hysterectomies, two who suffered from horrendous endo and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone - it’s horrible but within three months they were all recovered. Didn’t she have her surgery back in March?

For some reason I still think about how she claimed the nurses asked her ‘where her child was’ after her surgery. Another Stead family didn’t happen story 🙄

ETA - I googled it like I should have in the first place 😆

Attachments

Reactions: 4

J0J0

VIP Member
Fuck she’s a moron. El Niño is reduced rainfall you complete dickhead Tarah 😂🥴
Imagine having a real life conversation with this idiot, she talks AT you with that pointy witch finger but has literally no idea what she’s on about.

CB77B20C-51FB-45DF-BB34-8B1E46C9F72B.jpeg

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
No screenshots currently to prove the DingDong and friend thing, other than they are following each other so I guess those previous commenters have some insider goss (🤞🏼) - but Leila is def currently on a “I’m so hot look what you’re missing” PR tour of of the local pub with her Kmart toupée.

Wasn’t Nicole’s lane the one who went on a big rant that was passively aggressively about Leila and then Leila did the same and then two days later they were soul mates again? I just can’t keep track of the rants to remember what it was about!
No that was jess schembri. Another loonie grifter.

When you put up a happy birthday post for a friend but make it all about yourself. 🤣 Typical.
The photo shop makes her look like her knees are cut off.

House of glamour either borrowed or leant lies that ponytail
Way to kill your business. Be associated with Tarah.

• Haha
I've had endo nearly 30 years. Many surgeries and a hysterectomy. You can still work. Especially AFTER the hysterectomy. Endo sucks and is very painful but laying around will get you nowhere. Bludgers the lot of them.
That must have been awful, endo sounds so painful. I hope you’re feeling better now 💕

It was very weird how she used to post selfies from the ambulance etc. Kind of like our mate Carlz Soda. I always think the hospital staff must be like, WTF 🤯

This photo just gets more ridiculous the more I look at it 🤣

If her books are so full then why is she doing an cheap $250 deal?

Wonder how she’s going to afford these Sydney, Sunshine Coast and NZ trips? I very much doubt she will get any clients - why would anyone hire someone who isn’t local unless they’re very well known or talented and Liela isn’t either.

Attachments

Last edited:

Stay Classy

Ipswich Toowoomba. Tarahs no longer following her and vice versa. Ut Nicole and DingDong follow one another. Nicole posting a 'grateful' picture of her and a bouquet of flowers.
Dick is sparse in those parts. I wonder if she is dancing around kitchen with him on a Sunday morning and filming it also.
Ding Dong was out ipswich/toowoomba way, right? Is the new girlfriend still in Qld? The kid has a Ballina club shirt on…. 🤔 ballina is NSW, sort of down Tarah’s way

Libertine

VIP Member
Leila just gloms onto phrases that she thinks make her sound worldly and educated, then uses them incorrectly. See: ‘copious amounts of’.

7B408B74-DD3C-4E57-8DFF-6B75FF4C49D4.jpeg

Reactions: 3

Wot Now?

She got me, I thought she may have had a migraine (her first ever) and I felt sorry for her, but off she goes!

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Just checking if she forgot a “Letters to my Daughter - on My birthday” caption on this latest post or if she is now actually calling herself Baby Girl.
She’s 36?
Baby Girl?
WOT…..
Her lips look even bigger now. Anyone else think so?