Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was wondering if she had moved, wasn’t the plan for that to happen in the school holidays?

Ever always seemed happy with her cousins so I hope she’s at her sisters for her sake 💛

Reactions: 3

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Wow - so she’s not on private, she’s just banned people? Really don’t know how she banned me to be honest as I’ve never engaged at all. Is that why? If you watch and don’t engage, she deletes you?

Awesome though - complete waste of time and now it’s taken out of my hands!

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
Tarah writing poetry about how wonderful and loving she is. I thought you were sah busy taking photos?

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Did she shut down her Insta AGAIN or just went private, AGAIN?! 🤦‍♀️I'm blocked & get my fix on Anon, & it shows zero posts.

• Wow
That’s the reason I think a lot of us are invested in if they have broken up or not. For Ever’s sake I hope they stay together 🤷🏼‍♀️ The poor little girl has been thrown in and out of homes, schools and relationships more than I have in my 32 years of life. So yeah that’s really the only reason I care.
That’s the only reason I care too. Having moved schools a lot when I was younger due to my Dads work I know how unsettling it is and I feel so much for Ever. Some consistency and stability in her life would be wonderful to see. Sometimes I wonder if in ten years time I’ll be following Evers own account and cheering her on in life as she had such a horrid early childhood.

On another note does anyone know what does her sister in NZ do for work? I started following her recently and she posts so much but doesn’t seem to do anything except sit in her garden and talk about conspiracies and the upcoming doom and gloom? NZ is going back into a lockdown next month apparently 😵💫

Attachments

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Tweed hospital does not have an MRI……
Do you mean an MRI machine? Is it a small hospital?

A wild ride 🤨. Only someone as dull as Tarah would refer to a quick trip to hospital as a ‘wild ride’. Awaiting the sequel, what will it be? The ‘terrifying experience’ of having an MRI? Congratulating herself for being such a brave, fierce warrior woman facing a health battle of epic proportions whilst juggling 4 bizznesses and being a single mum left pregnant?
The end of single parenting payment is fast approaching, I guess since she didn’t manage to get ding dong to knock her up she needs a DSP to keep living while refusing to get a job. I can see the next GFM coming…..
How much does she get each month, do you know?

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
So she’s obviously had something removed off her face but I can not see a mole/“her little beauty spot” in ANY photos on her gram. THAT is how filtered her face is.

I was following her and now seem to no longer be following her. Is that a thing that happens? As in, it doesn’t look like I’m blocked. 🧐

• Wow

clearharper

Chatty Member
If she did something that would negatively affect others then go knock yourself out, dob on her. I have reported her posts several times. This literally hurts no one so who gives a fuck?

An overlap is very possible I would think! Although it was my partners circles at the time, I certainly didn’t enjoy being around those people. Adam was one of the few I could tolerate and thought was nice. I didn’t really know much about the JP side, I was around the time Kira was on MasterChef. I still have idea how she swindled her way into MasterChef actually 😂
There was definitely a Situation with Ange and Adam while both were otherwise partnered. Heard it from someone once in that group.

• Wow
Reactions: 2