Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BasicBoganBaes

Kira is the biggest fake out there. She was violent towards Adam when their first daughter was a toddler and would attack him leaving scratches all over him. She would kick him out and he’d have to sleep in the gym he managed. She was full on loony. The times I’ve had interaction with her she was snobby, unfriendly and sour looking. Deeply unhappy. Adam was the talker of the two of them and I actually liked him. Kira would act like she was embarrassed by him. In a dinner with the 4 of us, she didn’t talk to me once. It was fucking weird.
From what I know there was no overlap with Ange and they were both single for a decent amount of time.
Yes - this aligns with what I know.

Ange was searching for a boyfriend for at least a year (maybe even 2 - lost track of time during covid) after Kira and Adam were done. Maybe it was all a front? pretty elaborate to fake being single and then fake falling in love but I wouldn’t put anything past that crew.

I know secondhand that their relationship was super dysfunctional, when I was with them they played happy families, but agree Adam was the more genuine one in the couple.

J0J0 - I bet we’ve met at some point because we certainly overlapped in similar circles at similar times.

I thankfully always kept fairly removed as I had no interest in JP so was never fully in the inner circle, just have friends (who are actually lovely) who were super involved.

Reactions: 2

Funnystory123

Oh Tarah. The one who went to university but can't answer what actual degree she obtained. Because she didn't and she doesn't and she is a hack. So Tarah DingDong was fucking your soul sister whilst you declared Sunday morning dancing in the kitchen and calling his baby girl your family. You were moving to the country and opening a store? You knew it all, you were giving advise. You changed your name to Molloy? You charged money because you are an expert.
Whhaaaat did she really change her name to Molloy??

• Wow

crasyashybaby

I agree. Us tattlers can have opinions all we like but interfering in her real life affairs that don’t really affect anyone is going too far.
And this is how she gets away with everything as no one does anything about it 🤣🤦‍♀️

Slaykay

Chatty Member
I’ve copped the dirty block…. Have no idea why just realised as I hadn’t seen all those q&a

• Sad

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Kelly Howard shared video of Tarah getting in the ice bath. Umm, obviously as a catty move. Tarah looks nothing like she would have you believe. No filters to take off 20kg here.
What's her Instagram name, are you allowed to say on here? Or is the clip shareable? 😁

J0J0

VIP Member
The baby actually looks fake. Like the one Prince Harry held when Archie was born. They're called Bountiful Baby. Look them up & compare to this one Harry is holding. Everyone knows Meghan used a surrogate & wore a moon bump. The baby on the seat kind of looks like one. Or were there other photos with the parents that I haven't seen?
I never knew about that! I googled it and wow it actually seems to have merit. Wtf 😂😂😂

clearharper

Chatty Member
I was just thinking this! Remember when she left Ever on the pathway alone to go for a swim and another woman told her off? Even though Lies had a friend who could have stayed with Ever while they had a swim one by one 🤷🏽‍♀️

Lies called the concerned woman every name under the sun when she was just trying to keep her daughter safe.
That was Carly!

• Wow

J0J0

VIP Member
And this is how she gets away with everything as no one does anything about it 🤣🤦‍♀️
If she did something that would negatively affect others then go knock yourself out, dob on her. I have reported her posts several times. This literally hurts no one so who gives a fuck?

Yes - this aligns with what I know.

Ange was searching for a boyfriend for at least a year (maybe even 2 - lost track of time during covid) after Kira and Adam were done. Maybe it was all a front? pretty elaborate to fake being single and then fake falling in love but I wouldn’t put anything past that crew.

I know secondhand that their relationship was super dysfunctional, when I was with them they played happy families, but agree Adam was the more genuine one in the couple.

J0J0 - I bet we’ve met at some point because we certainly overlapped in similar circles at similar times.

I thankfully always kept fairly removed as I had no interest in JP so was never fully in the inner circle, just have friends (who are actually lovely) who were super involved.
An overlap is very possible I would think! Although it was my partners circles at the time, I certainly didn’t enjoy being around those people. Adam was one of the few I could tolerate and thought was nice. I didn’t really know much about the JP side, I was around the time Kira was on MasterChef. I still have idea how she swindled her way into MasterChef actually 😂

Last edited:

Alice Smith

Do you think she went private cause the boyfriend broke up with her, after she started selling all her stuff to move in with him? She’s gotta figure out how to spin this one?