Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbeige

VIP Member
She would claim the govt emergency payments for Sydney even though she lives 8 hours away if she could 'manifest' it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

emmygluewho

VIP Member
No it was the other friend mylise and she left her kid too. I do remember it as one of the rare times liela did actually admit to making a bad decision, someone commented on her original post that you wouldn’t leave $1m unattended why leave your baby and that comment actually hit home.
No doubt Tarzy has a story about how she was 'offered' a ridiculous amount of money but turned it down to follow her heart and that it didn't 'align' with her morals.

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
Hopefully she’s gone private for good, hooray! Disappearing altogether is preferable but I’ll settle for hiding and not spreading any awful shit around
Of course not. She'll be back in fine form.
Her sister needs to shut up though. Seriously she is just as dangerous. Loving on TaysWay bullshit. Get cancelled already!!

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Didn’t Leila join some other platform when she was deep in her anti-vaxx craziness to avoid the scrutiny of sane people on Insta? Does anyone remember what that was and if she still has an account? I wonder if she’s ginned up some kind of shady income generator, scam business over there to feed off of the conspiracy theorists? (I’m still not ruling OnlyFans though 😏)

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember these photos from 2017 where she played "the bride" for this photographer? Trying to look all sexy with her much thinner lips, etc? I googled her the other day & these popped up. But I don't remember seeing them before.
Hahahaha is this the shoot that she did and she was riding or walking with a horse? Or am I imagining that? I swear I remember a shoot with a horse lol

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
Also likely seething at the genuine engagement sister in law has, that’s what it looks like when you have real followers Lies 😆

Also I know this sounds mean but I’m wondering why on earth someone would pay (?!) to have this painted on their deck? Love how NZ sister is still posting anti vax content aimed at mothers in her condescending way 🙄
Omg I literally had to go look at the sisters page when leils posted that reel. I was like is that fuckin it 😂😂😂😂 it’s atrocious.

Sick with covid perhaps? Partying all weekend 🤣
When is she supposed to go to NZ I’m sure someone said it was soon? Is this her way of cancelling a trip that was never actually going to happen?

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
Ding Dong moving on with Lei’s friend was a real curve ball not even us tattlers could predict at the beginning of this thread. I literally almost gagged on my weetbix when I read it. Seriously too funny.

we need just one photo of them together. It would just wrap up this Chapter so perfectly
Tarah no doubt is telling herself that she was jealous of Tarah and wanted to be like her.

DaisyNZ

She’s attending $600 a ticket empowerment Wankfest on Thursday? She says she’s in! Who’s paying?!?!?
I saw her bestie Dani Stevens promoting that, for the amount of speakers it's odd it's held on a yacht and not in an actual venue which would fit thousands of people? 😂 their bios say so much and also nothing at all?

Apologies for the above massive post Tattlers, not sure why the photos didn't attach as smaller images - showing my old age here!

• Haha

problematicinfluencers

Do you mean an MRI machine? Is it a small hospital?

How much does she get each month, do you know?
She would get single parenting payment, rent assistance and I believe some fam tax a and b (someone correct me if i’m wrong!) it works out to be around $1400 a f|n (plus child support also) This is also only if she’s not declaring what she is earning from photog stuff and golde 😂 as it reduces once you earn more than $200 a week

When Ever turns 8 she loses single parenting payment ($880 f/n) and goes to a Newstart ($545 f/n) so will only get around $1000 a f/n and from what people have worked out… her rent is more than $1000 a f/n alone!!

Freya10

I'm not following her and she's on private again or I've been blocked, can some one please share screenshots on here. I'm missing out on the chaos and have no idea what's going on 😂😂

• Haha

Just touching base

She has filtered the absolute f#*k out of this photo- we’ve all seen pics of her in the wild and she looks nothing like this. Is she implying she’s engaged by wearing a ring on her finger?