Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alice Smith

Days turned into weeks?!?! When do we estimate they got together? April? I don't remember - it's now July. They must have only lasted a very short time if she's been able to cry for weeks 🤣

Oh she does love a story our Leil's
I can’t remember when I posted that they had broken up, but it was then. Can’t really saw exactly how I know. But I do know that was when she was calling her “friends” crying he’d broken up with her.

She did though - don't remember early on in this relationship she said she had (allegedly) asked her friends what was wrong with her and they'd had a meaningful conversation about her and relationships.

She recommended everyone do it 😂 did that happen or am I imagining that? It was something like that.
She did message her friend that! It was right before the relationship started

Reactions: 5
There hasn’t been any stories in a while - just her photography business ‘limited spots available’ 10 minutes later ‘3 spots left’ bullshit which she regurgitated from a few months ago when she offered limited spots and sold out in minutes 🙄
It really seems like she’s exhausted all her grifting options that the only way forward will be a MLM? Maybe she could join her NZ sisters down line with the alkaline water machines? (Speaking of which, NZ sister posted about fifty stories after having a conversation with her sister about CERN and the Georgia Guidestones so I’m surprised Leila hasn’t posted about this also as they tend to post similar themes).

It’s only a few months ago that her $250 Mothers Day Special rate was all booked out then magically had four spaces appear a few days later and clearly no one in Sydney was interested in her ‘amazing AirBNB’ photo shoots. Did she even go to Sydney? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Wow - so she’s not on private, she’s just banned people? Really don’t know how she banned me to be honest as I’ve never engaged at all. Is that why? If you watch and don’t engage, she deletes you?

Awesome though - complete waste of time and now it’s taken out of my hands!
I was blocked and I used to interact with her? I stupidly even bought a pair of earrings from Golde before realising it was an AliExpress scam 😩

• Sad
  • Heart

Justbeige

VIP Member
Kelly Howard shared video of Tarah getting in the ice bath. Umm, obviously as a catty move. Tarah looks nothing like she would have you believe. No filters to take off 20kg here.

• Wow

Luvnaps

VIP Member
What in the word salad is she on about? She’s not doing that activewear brand any favours, for gods sake Tarah, wear the correct size. That crop is straining within an inch of its life 🫣
I was thinking the same thing! Her bust looks HUUUUUGE in that thing!! 😵💫😵💫

I saw her bestie Dani Stevens promoting that, for the amount of speakers it's odd it's held on a yacht and not in an actual venue which would fit thousands of people? 😂 their bios say so much and also nothing at all?

Apologies for the above massive post Tattlers, not sure why the photos didn't attach as smaller images - showing my old age here!
I didn't mind the larger images! She's cray cray for SURE!!

• Heart

not_the_kids

Shouldn’t she be teaching a photography masterclass right now and not sitting at the beach? Hope for her customers sake she got back to all the emails which she’s no doubt left ignored whilst she recovers from her ordeal

So which is it……???
It just shows how busy she is that she can edit using a laptop on a low sofa that would be terrible on her back for a long period of time 😆

Every professional photographer I know uses a desktop computer with an actual workspace but I guess popping a beige filter on a few photos doesn’t take long!

• Haha
How long did the earrings last? Was she slow getting them to you?
Funnily enough they really hurt my ears when I wore them the first time so I gave them away to my sister. They did take about two weeks to arrive but I didn’t think much of it at the time 😆

Also curious. How long until they went green?
I just messaged my sister and she said they have tarnished (as I thought she has never worn them) I feel guilty for supporting AliExpress now but at the time I didn’t know Leila was a scam artist. I feel for those who supported her scam GoFundMes 😩

I'm actually in shock she sold something!
I’m such a sucker! 😩

showinguphere

Chatty Member
Definitely laying the ground work for the big announcement that she is single again.
Yawn. Got to build it up like a Home and Away episode. At least with the filters you don’t actually have to get skinny these days post breakup. Just trying to look at the positives for you Leis.

So ding dong done?
Can you imagine if Leila had actually written a book? It would have been horrendous dribbling like this 😆

Was just coming to post the above screenshot for those that are blocked. And I mean, I barely know where to start
then there was this gem five mins ago……
Gotta raise those funds to get to New Zealand somehow! Would she even have a passport? I can’t imagine her being the type to travel further than Mooloolaba?

skinnypiccolo

So is she private or have I been banned?
She’s still private, but I think she went on a blocking spree because my real life personal account has been blocked.
Do we know if she’s still with Ding Dong? Her Pinterest board features a lot of quotes re walking away from relationships

• Wow