Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbeige

VIP Member
Get a job. Stop theiving and lying. I would've thought you'd have found yourself by now love.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Alice Smith

And she’s down to 69 grid posts. Old love is deleting shit left right and centre. Can someone pleeease screenshot the grid for me!
69356587-5DE8-4E38-8E27-C116F705CB3A.png
0921F09B-3E95-4967-9CEB-16C53086EBC9.png

i just went to comment about the song choice, haha! “You can have him” - and the lyrics are about how awful he is.
Daaaamn so much for him being the great love she deserved when he is ~such an asshole~! Oh wait. That IS what she deserves.
She’s going to have to spin the narrative that it was all him, not the truth that he broke up with her.

Attachments

kmartplate

VIP Member
Yeah I am not on board with the Meghan Markle conspiracies. People love to hate her.

I'm pretty sure Beyonce experienced similar rumours during her first pregnancy.

That photoshoot of Leila's is terrible though - and if it a real baby its such a WTF photo. Not one I'd be using to advertise my business....
yep I feel the same. I dont think “everyone knows” but rather “a few believe”.

Nicole Kidman was also plagued by those rumours, although admittedly her actually using a surrogate the second time almost lent credence. But in any of these cases there is no need to fake it. But I digress….

Hates the government but will use public hospitals and take every handout given. She doesn't seem to actually work other than post propaganda.
Her bio claims to be an art coach (what happened to the MLM she made a thousand reels about) and muralist but given how much she posts about picking parsley and how to cook the most basic of meals I’m sure we would have seen posts about it if she was actually teaching. So badass to hate the government and collect Centrelink!

I guess faking careers runs in the Stead family (other than Elle who seems to be doing well which is cool to see, she appears to be a great Mum).

Last edited:

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
Why do her and Crystal blink fast and look up and away ALL the time? They both do it, almost identically. I’m assuming it’s a sign of deceit much like my quick goog told me but I couldn’t be bothered working out of it was they look to their left or right. It’s so irritating.

• Wow

DaisyNZ

Of course not. She'll be back in fine form.
Her sister needs to shut up though. Seriously she is just as dangerous. Loving on TaysWay bullshit. Get cancelled already!!

The sister really needs to get a grip on reality, has she even had a job since the pandemic tOoK hEr rIgHts aWaY? Thirty odd slides of absolute Qanon Word Salad 😂

Quite interested to hear what she owns that will be taken away though, pretty sure she doesn't even own a car, let alone a home?

The New Zealand government is by no means perfect but she doesn't seem to acknowledge that she just had a full hysterectomy via the public health system (which costs around 20k private) and most likely is receiving CentreLink given she mentioned she wasn't eligible for the sickness payments.

Grifters, the two of them 😂

IMG_3266.jpeg

IMG_3268.jpeg

IMG_3272.jpeg
IMG_3276.jpeg
IMG_3265.jpeg

Fill us blocked ones in tattlers.…. Has she been posting any cringy posts? Any update on the “space”?
Ahhhhh the "space" filled with "pieces" 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
There’s been nothing on Insta about the shop, moving, Ding Dong or Ever for a while, she’s been very quiet. She’s just living her best life on a yacht learning how to ‘anchor your breath’ with a bunch of boss babes
Wow that’s a small crowd! I think there were more speakers than guests attending 😆

• Haha

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I can’t remember when I posted that they had broken up, but it was then. Can’t really saw exactly how I know. But I do know that was when she was calling her “friends” crying he’d broken up with her.
You posted this on June 30.
Screenshot_20220728-081840_Chrome.jpg

Thank God you didn't have too many posts to look thru! :LOL:

• Haha

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Its probably reverse camera but it looks like ring finger and she would know that.

I thought the "self-love needs to be bigger than the love you out" sounds more like hinting towards a breakup....

Also that is not how she looks #filterfreefeb

• Haha
Is she really though?? She loves to exaggerate, and flatout lie.

I want to see a photo of her in the hospital bed, and date stamped.

I don't feel wish ill health on anyone either, and I hope there's nothing really wrong. But when you lie and gaslight people so much, it's your own fault if people don't believe you.
I don’t believe it either. She might have taken herself to emergency, but she’s not admitted.

Why is it EVERYWHERE this flog goes somebody seems to yell at her or her friends?!
I was just thinking this! Remember when she left Ever on the pathway alone to go for a swim and another woman told her off? Even though Lies had a friend who could have stayed with Ever while they had a swim one by one 🤷🏽‍♀️

Lies called the concerned woman every name under the sun when she was just trying to keep her daughter safe.