Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm sure you would be a delight to rent from Tarah and I'm sure your landlord will be stoked that you are subletting. There are laws Tarah and insurances etc but nice try on a new scam. Does the person have to look after your dog too?

Is she seriously renting her house for a week? Why would you even bother?
Sounds like desperation! Is she going back to Dubbo? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

therealsmilf

VIP Member
It is a dog move on the friend front but Leila doesn't strike me as someone who is a genuinely good friend 🤔

Plus I have no doubt Leila has crossed this line with previous 'friends'

Justbeige

VIP Member
I've see her many times in the wild. She doesn't look a thing like she makes out. #filterfreefebruary #bereal #natural #idontgetfillers

Justbeige

VIP Member
If she is still writing about the fairytale love she thinks she so deserves she will be waiting an eternity. You can get away with that at 14 bit not in your late 30's with a kid.

BasicBoganBaes

Gang of Youths are my all time favourite band and I have been waiting for this gig for the longest time.
I spotted their group there. Leila was definitely not looking like she was having fun. When I passed Crystal looked like she was having a great time, the other three looked BORED and Annoyed by the crowd. It was definitely a festival for fans of the bands with only one stage and a handful of artists. Not the place to go if you’re looking to be “seen” which would have pissed her off I’m sure. Can vouch for the fact that those filters are working HARD.
I feel like she always kind of looks bored, seems to have a permanent resting bitch face

• Haha

showinguphere

Chatty Member
Manifesting 😂😂😂😂 I’m dead. Wasn’t her workshop whatever rubbish it was due to start today?? She looked very much alive and well in last nights live? Although someone did mention black mould? I have no doubt she will run with this and take legal action blah blah money blah
did she break her record of about 30 viewers on her live?

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I feel like she is too lazy to stick with OF. The people that make heaps of money do really put in the hours with content creation and responding to messages etc. Not sure I can see her doing that.
Yeah, nah, she doesn’t put any real effort into anything, does she? I could see her half-assing it though, for enough extra cash to avoid actual work. Throw some pics up from her daily bath or her bland beige bed.

Reactions: 5

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
One of my colleagues from work told me last week that she is seeing someone, which is very exciting as she has been single for several years. It's been going on for six months and she has only just decided to tell her children as she wanted to make sure they were both as serious as they could be before they decided to disrupt any lives. She won't be introducing him until she's got the OK from her ex and the children have had some time to get used to the idea. THIS IS A NORMAL WAY TO OPERATE. This is healthy and in the best interests of the children, while still allowing the adults to move on with their own lives.

For godsake, my adult siblings won't introduce their relationships to my parents until its been at least three months to avoid any chaos and awkwardness!
Exactly! It’s an emotionally mature approach so of course our girl Leila could never have the self-control or consideration for her kid to do that. It would have also saved her the multiple humiliations of exposing to the world over and over again that she can’t sustain a relationship longer than 6 months. Plus, she also gets a narcissictic high from showing off her boyfriends and exaggerating about how much she is adored by them and what perfect, fairy tale relationships they have. I mean, what point is having a boyfriend even if you can‘t use him to brag and get yourself more attention, right ladies??

I think I am actually deceased here. She won’t go into personal things though guizzz
I thought she was besties with another womb healer? How many womb healers are there in her area? 🤣

Has she got the trip to NZ coming up?
She was talking about releasing dates for NZ photo shoots a while back, can’t imagine anyone wanting one other than her sister who I noticed is taking a leaf out of her sisters book and posting about the magic of having a bath 😆 I wonder if she’s declaring the money she’s getting from selling her art online to Centrelink? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Justbeige

VIP Member
When are we expecting the shot of an IV in her arm or sitting in a Drs waiting room? She would be the type to order one of those stupid vitamin IV drips at home and take photos of it to keep up the lie.

Here's some info for the blocked tattlers
Thank you! If the symptoms of ‘mold poisoning’ include fatigue then how does Lies explain being a lazy bitch for the last five years I wonder 🤔

She’s going to ride this wave for as long as she can. Getting out of an expensive lease and sickness benefit in sights maybe?