Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I've never heard of black mold (as we spell it here in America) causing a stroke. It affects the respiratory system. She's such a f*cking liar.

Reactions: 5

Justbeige

VIP Member
That didn't happen Tarah. Ever is not your emotional support animal and you do fuck all in life and in relationships so you get weeds.

• Wow

Justbeige

VIP Member
Wonder if she is off to Bunnings today to buy Crystal’s curtains..... Thinking if one of my besties just released a range of something beige and I have built my Insta on beige posts, I would do a shout out to help a girrrrllllfriend along. Especially if I had 34K genuine followers chomping at the bit for my next bit of beige mentoring. Just feels like it would be the nice thing to do.
She's probably been so busy working and mentoring it has just slipped her mind.

• Haha

Just touching base

Hmmm…has a big weekend….very unwell with a cold….goes to beach for soul day….now a stroke! I wonder if her sister ever believed she would go to NZ, she wouldn’t have sent her flight confirmations no doubt.

How many health issues has Lies had now? From memory:

Adverse vaccine reaction (or was that Ever)
Pelvic injury caused by birth.
Dislocated knee
Dislocated hip
Allergic to condoms
Allergic to alcohol
Did she also claim to have heart attack at one stage? I’m sure there was another one 😆
Reckon she had some kind of heart condition too?

That didn't happen Tarah. Ever is not your emotional support animal and you do fuck all in life and in relationships so you get weeds.
What story did she invent now? 🤣
Also does anyone know if her NZ sister works or just sits around the house taking videos of herself doing everyday things like making coffee and tagging companies (hoping for a repost I guess?)

Tarah would be seeeeeething with jealousy over this 🤣
Also likely seething at the genuine engagement sister in law has, that’s what it looks like when you have real followers Lies 😆

Also I know this sounds mean but I’m wondering why on earth someone would pay (?!) to have this painted on their deck? Love how NZ sister is still posting anti vax content aimed at mothers in her condescending way 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
She’s scraping the bottom of the barrel. I wonder how long it’ll take for her to realise she will actually need to get a real job now. Or maybe live within her means

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Imagine having the time to foster dogs.. what does her landlord think about this? She has the lifestyle of a wealthy lady of leisure but no funds. I just don’t understand how in this day and age it’s enjoyable and not stressful to be on income support with some random grifts in between. Although Leila will not be able to travel or give Ever anything other than the bare minimum.
CCF529C9-8D15-49CC-AD96-B414B8D493AA.jpeg

Attachments

J0J0

VIP Member
We all know that’s 99% made up bullshit 🥴 But I sure as shit hope she’s not telling her 6 year old how many years she has left until she dies 😳

therealsmilf

VIP Member
How can someone be so unlucky in love and life has she ever stopped to ask herself that. She is the cause of all her misfortune. She cant keep a man for the life of her. Every one of them runs for the hills.
She did though - don't remember early on in this relationship she said she had (allegedly) asked her friends what was wrong with her and they'd had a meaningful conversation about her and relationships.

She recommended everyone do it 😂 did that happen or am I imagining that? It was something like that.

Reactions: 4