Leila Stead #6 Tarah’s a joke- lost her bloke & faked a Big W stroke. Must be time for a bunion soak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully I’ve done this correctly 🤞🏼
It wouldn’t let me correct the tag to the right spelling for Stead though 😒

Reactions: 15
I am here to play
This woman - sorry - Girl is a complete (damn) head case.

Reactions: 7
I think baby girl did have a stroke. This many personalities in the space of 3 days is surely a sign of something seriously unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh for duck sake another imaginary friend of Tarzy that apparently 'said' something to her..

Does she never look at her tit and go - 'Wait! I literally typed this exact bullshit just a few days ago?!'

Uppercut yourself you whack job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread title 🤣

also, WOW! She can never stick to one story. Manifesting someone on her sexual level, next day doesn’t need a man and it’s all about self love. Suffering and having a stroke from mould, next day glowing so much! It’s truly bizarre.

Lies, we know no one asks you these questions - you do it to boost your own massive ego and it’s fooling no one 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She took that selfie with the bandana and filtered the F out of it. Then decided she needed to share it 3 times… bring on the word salad 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Self love for ourselves’
‘Reach you children’

And I do not believe for a damn second Ever wrote that herself.
That’s some extremely neat handwriting for a kid that just turned 6. Not saying it’s impossible, but Tarah doesn’t exactly have a good track record with telling the truth so imma say she wrote that herself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
witch please. Your relationships last no more than six weeks and you declare them your forever.
No one gives a tit about your wisdom on relationships and being alone. You are not goals.
Get back to me when your marriage of twenty years ends and you are single. You know nothing but your warped perceived day dreams. You contradict everything you say. Jog on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.