Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She and I have a mutual friend who actually said that Ding Dong is a dog and cheated on Leila with Nicole who is also a piece of work.

I know this thread is dedicated to tearing apart Leila, but from what I’ve heard the real pig in this scenario is DingDong (and her apparent bestie).

seems like he can’t stick with just onewoman given he’s not been apart from his baby mama very long and has had a succession of GFs since then and had time to cheat again???
That’s rough. Hard enough to be cheated on but with your friend? No wonder she needed a womb cleanse for the rage.

He definitely appeared to be a scumbag from the get go.

Reactions: 9
The Q&As she’s asking herself are back!
The ones I always love the most are the passive aggressive ‘I’ve been too busy too reply/DMs are just too flat out’. I always imagine what my clients/boss/peers/team would say if I just threw my hands up and said ‘oh sorry guys, I’m just too busy and important’. And I can five thousand per cent guarantee that I get hundreds of emails more than her every single day. And have a full time job, two more kids and one more animal (unless you count dead/missing ones) than her.

Reactions: 12
The Q&As she’s asking herself are back!
😂😂😂 she literally asked herself every single question. She is so cringe

The ones I always love the most are the passive aggressive ‘I’ve been too busy too reply/DMs are just too flat out’. I always imagine what my clients/boss/peers/team would say if I just threw my hands up and said ‘oh sorry guys, I’m just too busy and important’. And I can five thousand per cent guarantee that I get hundreds of emails more than her every single day. And have a full time job, two more kids and one more animal (unless you count dead/missing ones) than her.
Even my junk email is busier than hers

• Haha
  • Heart
You beat me to it in this shotty
Here’s the deep grid post (inflation inflation inflation is my fave bit bringing to mind - for melbournians - Franco Cozzo’s Grande Sale x3)
She didn't write that herself. Maybe she typed it up because there are grammatical errors, but she has just copy paste that from somewhere. She doesn't speak like that (I done that, I seen that for example), she doesn't earn a wage, she doesn't have a family to protect - in fact she has moved further and further away from them, she hasn't ever done anything to protect Ever from anything, I doubt she understands what inflation means, she's nowhere close to being a position to even talk to a bank about a home loan..... In fact living on the Gold Coast, and then Northern NSW she has been fairly unaffected by the pandemic this entire time.

duck off Tarah.

At least if she’s going to ask herself the questions, can she please make it sound like someone else is asking them 😂 they are all the same with an emoji at the end. Also she put up the question box at 9 to 10pm last night (a Sunday night), and wants us to believe that she got all those questions (and answered them) within an hour or two?!?!? Seriously, there is no end to the embarrassment she brings upon herself 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
EBAFF4A9-BDA8-4C21-8FDC-FFBAD08BEEAD.jpeg

Huh - you’ve never left someone as a mother? What about the last 10 relationships that you ~walked away from~ because of all the “value misalignments”??? You’re telling me you just got dumped??
I am shook.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1536008
Huh - you’ve never left someone as a mother? What about the last 10 relationships that you ~walked away from~ because of all the “value misalignments”??? You’re telling me you just got dumped??
I am shook.
This dimwit sure knows how to spew some dribble from that lip filler mouth of hers.

Nothing ever makes bleeping sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This dimwit sure knows how to spew some dribble from that lip filler mouth of hers.

Nothing ever makes bleeping sense!
like??? This goes against her entire boss babe brand that she is ALWAYS the one who leaves.
I mean, except for that one time she was left pregnant - I don’t know if you knew that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so confused!!!
I guess if the dingdong/friend cheating drama is coming out, Leila is re-branding from warrior woman (back to) victim.
I mean I do agree, being cheated on especially with a friend is a dog move. If only someone, anyone, could have predicted that he was only after a rebound.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is a dog move on the friend front but Leila doesn't strike me as someone who is a genuinely good friend 🤔

Plus I have no doubt Leila has crossed this line with previous 'friends'

Reactions: 6
I guess if the dingdong/friend cheating drama is coming out, Leila is re-branding from warrior woman (back to) victim.
I mean I do agree, being cheated on especially with a friend is a dog move. If only someone, anyone, could have predicted that he was only after a rebound.
I wonder if this time she will actually learn not to rush into the whole ‘happily ever after’ and take her time when she meets someone new like she always preaches.
It sucks she was cheated on, no one deserves that but the way she acted as though Ever had a new Dad and sister within two weeks was quite disturbing, let alone the way she spoke about uprooting Ever AGAIN from school to move there.
He sounds like a douche but I can also see why he would run a mile at her love bombing/crying on the kitchen floor antics (and vice versa, he did it as well - ick).

Reactions: 10
She and I have a mutual friend who actually said that Ding Dong is a dog and cheated on Leila with Nicole who is also a piece of work.

I know this thread is dedicated to tearing apart Leila, but from what I’ve heard the real pig in this scenario is DingDong (and her apparent bestie).

seems like he can’t stick with just onewoman given he’s not been apart from his baby mama very long and has had a succession of GFs since then and had time to cheat again???
Being cheated on sucks but if the dumb B would ever take her time with a new relationship like a normal person, instead of jumping in like a teenager and imagining some fantasy soul mate bullshit within the first week she might have time to pick up on the red flags from a f*ck boy. He spotted her from a mile away and knew she was a ripe target. That’s why he was coming on so strong in the messages he left on her posts, he knew her delusional ass would eat it up. He played her like a fiddle.

And those Q&As - she made up every single one of those. Even inventing someone asking her out. 😂 She’s so in demand, dontchaknow?!
But guuuyyss, she’s doesn’t want a relationship! (Despite the childish romance novel poems she constantly writes) She’s done the whole relationship thing and she’s bored of that! 😂😂 Omg, she’s such a headcase.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the screenshots. Bad luck she got cheated on, but I can't think of a much more deserving person really. What she has done to that little girl is just too much. She keeps doing the same thing over and over, getting the same results, and wondering why it's happening? Really, if she didn't have Ever, I'd be happy to watch the car crash happen on the daily!

Emmylou is the same - so's Cachia. Same bullshit, same results and the ever wondering 'why???'

Reactions: 6
Being cheated on sucks but if the dumb B would ever take her time with a new relationship like a normal person, instead of jumping in like a teenager and imagining some fantasy soul mate bullshit within the first week she might have time to pick up on the red flags from a f*ck boy. He spotted her from a mile away and knew she was a ripe target. That’s why he was coming on so strong in the messages he left on her posts, he knew her delusional ass would eat it up. He played her like a fiddle.

And those Q&As - she made up every single one of those. Even inventing someone asking her out. 😂 She’s so in demand, dontchaknow?!
But guuuyyss, she’s doesn’t want a relationship! (Despite the childish romance novel poems she constantly writes) She’s done the whole relationship thing and she’s bored of that! 😂😂 Omg, she’s such a headcase.
One of my colleagues from work told me last week that she is seeing someone, which is very exciting as she has been single for several years. It's been going on for six months and she has only just decided to tell her children as she wanted to make sure they were both as serious as they could be before they decided to disrupt any lives. She won't be introducing him until she's got the OK from her ex and the children have had some time to get used to the idea. THIS IS A NORMAL WAY TO OPERATE. This is healthy and in the best interests of the children, while still allowing the adults to move on with their own lives.

For godsake, my adult siblings won't introduce their relationships to my parents until its been at least three months to avoid any chaos and awkwardness!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One of my colleagues from work told me last week that she is seeing someone, which is very exciting as she has been single for several years. It's been going on for six months and she has only just decided to tell her children as she wanted to make sure they were both as serious as they could be before they decided to disrupt any lives. She won't be introducing him until she's got the OK from her ex and the children have had some time to get used to the idea. THIS IS A NORMAL WAY TO OPERATE. This is healthy and in the best interests of the children, while still allowing the adults to move on with their own lives.

For godsake, my adult siblings won't introduce their relationships to my parents until its been at least three months to avoid any chaos and awkwardness!
Exactly! It’s an emotionally mature approach so of course our girl Leila could never have the self-control or consideration for her kid to do that. It would have also saved her the multiple humiliations of exposing to the world over and over again that she can’t sustain a relationship longer than 6 months. Plus, she also gets a narcissictic high from showing off her boyfriends and exaggerating about how much she is adored by them and what perfect, fairy tale relationships they have. I mean, what point is having a boyfriend even if you can‘t use him to brag and get yourself more attention, right ladies??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.